aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Songielove: Your analysis is spot on. There are just so many beautiful but complicated life issues happening both spiritually, emotionally, and internally for everyone. I love the relationship dynamics between both twins. I love how you put it into words of how Watit lives on through Rut, someone who he's always wanted to be, and then Rut is living through Watit, Watit gives him a new life, a new identity to piece back together the shattered fragments of his heart. Ngao Jai applies to both twins. Watit is in Rut's shadows because May loves Rut under the name Watit and then Rut's existence in May's life is to be Watit. Ughh! So heartbreaking. Such a lovely story and I'm so proud how this lakorn has progressed and developed. I'm glad Watit had a few episodes with May.

Amy: Hey! Yeah, it's those heart wrenching and aggressive scenes we long for between ToomVill. Haha! Can't wait to watch their amazing chemistry come to life again!

songielove

sarNie Juvenile
Toomtam and Vill filmed for Sister Day yesterday, and Gam will be joining them today (6th in Thailand) for a OneHD promotional outing.^^ Do you ever wonder how we did it during SSP, going through months of no promotional events at all? (And still, SSP did so well in ratings.) Now we have numerous talk shows and the cast out and about in the streets of Thailand. Yay for Exact and OneHD! :D I hope more of the likes will be added to their schedules, since it's been a successful strategy for the channel.

Also, show your love and support for Ngaojai and Toomtam/Vill by rewarding them EFM Awards for the month of February.

Popular Drama: Ngaojai
Popular Celebrity: Toomtam Yuttana / Vill Wannarot - It's a tough decision, but you can only vote for one or the other.

You can vote once per hour. :)

//Edit.
@aiyaja, when dramas allow us to dissect these relationship dynamics to give light to their greater meaning, I think it's doing something right. My kind of drama. ^^ I think Rut and Watit's "relationship" is what makes it hard for me to really spazz, if that's the right word to use. There's this underlining sadness.. then you realize it's actually a very fateful binding of the two that makes it both beautiful and sad at the same time. Don't mind me, I get emotional. XD

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm proud of One HD and Exact for stepping up their game and actially having the cast do events for promotions. Hehe.

I'm spazzing mainly for ToomVill. The storyline is sadly fated for all three of them.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ToomVill is just so awesome in many ways. I am shipping this ship so hardcore, haha.
And the thought of Ruth coming on Monday ( 4 days!!! ) makes me want to squeal, yaaay!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, whew, I didn't miss a whole lot. If I were here all day, I assure you, this thread would have had even more posts. :lol: Replying to selected comments/posts, which I shall put under a spoiler tag to save space. :D

I couldn't stop thinking of the beautiful MV, ToomVill, NJ, this thread, and you guys all day! :heart: :grouphug: :kiss: :wub:

MissSunny said:
TOMORROW IS FRIDAY!!!!!! THAT MEANS THIS WEEK IS ALMOST OVER AND NEXT WEEK WILL BE HERE SOON AND WE WILL GET TO SEE NEW EPISODES OF NGAO JAI!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE RUT IN ACTION!!!!! HE'S ONE SEXY AND JEALOUS HUSBAND!!!!!!

Yeah! :yahoo: :woot: :party: :clap:

ceda_lee said:
MAIKO  :coolpix:  :thanks:  :worthy: I cannot stop staring at your gifs!  Is it just me or does Toomtam look hotter than EVER.  Especially, in plain white tees.  Or is it because he has a gorgeous lady standing next to him?  This is me when he's on top of her  :drool:  :spicy:
Real kisses? ANYDAY please!  

Eek, you're welcome! :kiss: Hehe, I'm mesmerized by ToomVill, too. :drool: No, it's not just you. Toomtam looks hotter than ever to me, too! I had the same reaction you did when he got on top of Vill. Haha, Toomtam looks handsome and hot by himself, but he's an infinity times more sexier and good-looking when Vill's with him. :wub:

aiyaja said:
Here guys, check out the subbed juicy Teaser for Episodes 5 and 6 of next week!

http://www.viki.com/videos/1061038v-teaser-for-episodes-5-and-6

Mann: Hey! I totally agree with everything you said na. This lakorn is at a pretty good pace, the storyline is unraveling well too. I enjoy the acting from everyone.

Yeah, I haven't been active on Spicy because it would be too much for me. I'm quite busy plus subbing, so I'll most likely be on here. :dance3:

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! Eeek!

aiyaja said:
Okay guys, the full version of Zeal Pek and Noona's song subbed. :dance1:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1060988v-shadow-of-the-heart-ngao-jai-ost

EDIT:

I'll come back later after work and sub the One Entertainment segment Toomtam and Vill were at since it was quite funny. So it should be ready by tomorrow morning. Stay tuned!

Thanks again and again, Aiyaja! :flowers: :kiss: I was lovesick all day today; I'm still so in love with the MV. I REALLY want to see them together in another MV, especially in a new MV of Ab Normal's song. Props to whoever decided to let ToomVill play a huge and meaningful part in Noona and Zeal's MV. :bravo: :thumbsup:

Gah, I'm looking forward to your subs on their One Entertainment segment! :woot2:

arasucre said:
^
You're not the only one.  It only appears on the Team sections. :( We tried to figure it out. Aiyaja already sent an e-mail to Viki staff regarding the matter, and we're hoping we don't have to re-upload the part and sub it again. ;~;

Anyhow, here's the link to EP.3 Part 4!
http://www.viki.com/videos/1060824v

Aw, thanks, Arasucre! :thanks: For the info and everything.

D~D said:

awe, thank you so much Arasucre   :grouphug: .... just now, i was trying to find every way to find that part 4 of EP 3. i know Aiyaja had ask the viewer and new viewer not to watch the youtube one  b/c its stolen work and i was about to watch it and apologize to her.  :nailbiter:  but... u save meeh !!!   :cheer:
keep my finger cross that viki will fix the proble soon and that "shadow hunter" team wont have to re-up load and sub it again.

Haha, too cute! :loool:

aiyaja said:
I don't know how quickly Viki can resolve this matter but hopefully soon. Hehe.

I hope so, too. :spin: :worthy:

songielove said:
Those eyes, look at those eyes!!! They were more than skinship to me, hehehehh.

The Rut-May drama you all wanted will start next week, but right now I'm missing Watit a lot. A LOT. I feel bad that Rut has to see May like that, but objectively, he's not wrong, just mistaken. Knowing what's to come for both brothers makes me tearful and love them both all the more. Rut is living in the shadow of Watit, living out what Watit desired to be and do for himself and May, but couldn't. He avenges Watit in showing the world that he is strong, abled, and courageous. While Rut sacrifices his life for Watit, Watit does the same for Rut, albeit more spiritually and.. well, literally. He enables Rut to see a part of himself that he's long built walls against. Perhaps it's May that will open his closed mind and heart again, but at the core, it's Watit that gives him this bigger purpose in life. <3

I think that's true love right there. XD And the brothers don't even know each other. :p --Koon, you don't stand a chance! :mad:

P.S. I agree, I'm soooo loving Wat, Bood, and Tippy. Especially Tippy! She is like a city girl stuck inside a country girl. So darn sassy, funny, and cute! @Mannie, it is a shame Gam is always teased for her skin tone and size. I remember it way back in TS4, so I understand it's a norm and a tease for her, but it still doesn't make it right. I think she's gorgeous and exceptionally talented (perfect makkk in the U.S. haha). Her acting has not been a problem for me at all. The woman is so animated and always fun to watch. Tippy vs. Bood was so intense!!! :lol:

Aw, Songie, your views are so intuitive and inspirational! :bravo: :thumbsup: That's so beautiful. Hehe, I couldn't have said it better. And about Gam, yes, she is gorgeous just the way she is, and I wouldn't want her to change. Hehe, Tippy and Bood's little fight was hilarious. Uh, I couldn't help but wish that Wat (Freud) and Tippy were written for each other! They're more compatible and interesting than Wat and Bood.

amylovemeng1 said:
Thank You for the MV. Wish there were more scene of ToomVill but it's ok their kiss scene make up for it. I guess I'm another one of those selfish fans that only want them to do more and more lakorns together. They are like the Perfecttt onscreen couple so much chemistry.

Funny how Toomtam said he is familiar with Vill's hand. I'm like you should be, she only slap you at least once in every episode of SSP lol.

Me and my coworkers was taking about thai lakorns today during lunch i told them Toomtam is my favorite P'ek and one of my coworker said she doesn't really like him cause he kisses n'ek too much in SSP. I told her she's crazy cause those are the scenes we live for haha. I saw the preview for next week and OMGGGG...it's finally here we will get to see May and Rut together soon. Watching the preview along already makes my stomach filled with butterflies lol.

Yeah, that kiss scene is just...to die for! :faint: Haha, I'm selfish, too, Amy. :highfive: ToomVill just excel in the slap/kiss genre. And everything else. Haha, yeah, we live for those kinds of ToomVill scenes and interactions. :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
Songielove: Your analysis is spot on. There are just so many beautiful but complicated life issues happening both spiritually, emotionally, and internally for everyone. I love the relationship dynamics between both twins. I love how you put it into words of how Watit lives on through Rut, someone who he's always wanted to be, and then Rut is living through Watit, Watit gives him a new life, a new identity to piece back together the shattered fragments of his heart. Ngao Jai applies to both twins. Watit is in Rut's shadows because May loves Rut under the name Watit and then Rut's existence in May's life is to be Watit. Ughh! So heartbreaking. Such a lovely story and I'm so proud how this lakorn has progressed and developed. I'm glad Watit had a few episodes with May.

Amy: Hey! Yeah, it's those heart wrenching and aggressive scenes we long for between ToomVill. Haha! Can't wait to watch their amazing chemistry come to life again!

Aw, your analyses are spot on to me, too, Aiyaja! Haha, you and Songie are just too incredible when it comes to these matters. :thumbsup:

songielove said:
Toomtam and Vill filmed for Sister Day yesterday, and Gam will be joining them today (6th in Thailand) for a OneHD promotional outing.^^ Do you ever wonder how we did it during SSP, going through months of no promotional events at all? (And still, SSP did so well in ratings.) Now we have numerous talk shows and the cast out and about in the streets of Thailand. Yay for Exact and OneHD! :D I hope more of the likes will be added to their schedules, since it's been a successful strategy for the channel.

Also, show your love and support for Ngaojai and Toomtam/Vill by rewarding them EFM Awards for the month of February.

Popular Drama: Ngaojai
Popular Celebrity: Toomtam Yuttana / Vill Wannarot - It's a tough decision, but you can only vote for one or the other.

You can vote once per hour. :)

//Edit.
@aiyaja, when dramas allow us to dissect these relationship dynamics to give light to their greater meaning, I think it's doing something right. My kind of drama. ^^ I think Rut and Watit's "relationship" is what makes it hard for me to really spazz, if that's the right word to use. There's this underlining sadness.. then you realize it's actually a very fateful binding of the two that makes it both beautiful and sad at the same time. Don't mind me, I get emotional. XD

Hehe, the power of love made us overcome so many things! :heart: :grouphug: Yay for us! :bravo: I'm glad OneHD and Exact are promoting more of their lakorns and daras.

Ooh, thanks for letting us know about the EFM Awards, Songie. Hooray for ToomVill and NJ's nominations! :yahoo: :clap: Aah, but the competition is tough. :no: I doubt they'd win, but I'll try my best to vote for them: :wub: Dang it, why are ToomVill nominated in the same category, going against each other? I'm split... -_- I think I'm going to alternate between the both of them for each hour. Good luck to all the nominees. :toast:

We all get emotional now and then. :console: Hehe, those dramas do that to us. :lol:

Oh, yes! Aah, looking forward to Toomtam, Vill, and Gam's outing! I hope we get plenty of pictures! :spin:

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'm proud of One HD and Exact for stepping up their game and actially having the cast do events for promotions. Hehe.

I'm spazzing mainly for ToomVill. The storyline is sadly fated for all three of them.

Agree about everything, especially the part about the storyline. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
ToomVill is just so awesome in many ways. I am shipping this ship so hardcore, haha.
And the thought of Ruth coming on Monday ( 4 days!!! ) makes me want to squeal, yaaay!

They are! :spin: :cry: They're so beautiful and phenomenal together that they make me cry. Gah! :teary: Hehe, we're all so excited for Rut's appearance. :ghehe:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I FINALLY GET TO COME ONTO THE FORUM AFTER A LONG DAY!!! I just finished watching the MV with Toomtam and Vill with english subtitles!!!!! LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping: I've been replaying the song all day during school and work. I was watching the MV in class secretly today and I kept smiling so much like an idiot in love!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  The other students probably thought I was crazy.

As I watch the MV more and more, Toomtam just keeps getting hotter and hotter!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I think I like him with some facial hair.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I really wish I could understand and speak Thai. I remember when I was very little and young, my father would often teach me how to read, write and speak in Thai but I never wanted to because I hated learning. Now I just regret that I didn't listen to my father!!! I should have let him teach me and I should have listened more!!! If I only did, maybe I would be fluent in Thai by now!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Okay enough of my rambling!!!! I'm gonna go watch episode 4 with full english subtitles now!!! :clap2:  :clap2:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I FINALLY GET TO COME ONTO THE FORUM AFTER A LONG DAY!!! I just finished watching the MV with Toomtam and Vill with english subtitles!!!!! LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!  :bopping:  :bopping:  :bopping: I've been replaying the song all day during school and work. I was watching the MV in class secretly today and I kept smiling so much like an idiot in love!!!! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  The other students probably thought I was crazy.

As I watch the MV more and more, Toomtam just keeps getting hotter and hotter!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  I think I like him with some facial hair.  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

I really wish I could understand and speak Thai. I remember when I was very little and young, my father would often teach me how to read, write and speak in Thai but I never wanted to because I hated learning. Now I just regret that I didn't listen to my father!!! I should have let him teach me and I should have listened more!!! If I only did, maybe I would be fluent in Thai by now!!!!  :cry:  :cry:  :weep:  :weep:  :weep:

Okay enough of my rambling!!!! I'm gonna go watch episode 4 with full english subtitles now!!! :clap2:  :clap2:

Aah, I need to do that, too; re-watch it with English subs. Hey, that was me today, too! Smiling like some lovesick fool. :highfive: Gah, I have regrets, too, MissSunny! Not that my father tried to teach Thai to me, but I wish I had asked him when I was younger! :weep: It's not too late, but hehe, there are just too many things going on in my busy life. Have fun with episode 4! I'm stuck on subbed episode 2. :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I wasn't into lakorns when I was younger so I wasn't really interested in learning about the Thai language.
I usually just watched lakorns in Hmong dubb but now, I wish I learned Thai at a younger age because languages tend to stick better when you learn them at a younger age.

But of course, me being the crazy lakorn fan, I am starting to catch onto lots of phrases. I don't think I'll ever be fluent though.
I need me a personal Thai translator, hahaha. Toomtam please!! Despite his minimal understanding of English hahaha XD

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I wasn't into lakorns when I was younger so I wasn't really interested in learning about the Thai language.
I usually just watched lakorns in Hmong dubb but now, I wish I learned Thai at a younger age because languages tend to stick better when you learn them at a younger age.

But of course, me being the crazy lakorn fan, I am starting to catch onto lots of phrases. I don't think I'll ever be fluent though.
I need me a personal Thai translator, hahaha. Toomtam please!! Despite his minimal understanding of English hahaha XD

Hehe, I also wasn't obsessed with lakorns when I was younger, too, Marina. Yes, for me, it's definitely easier to learn different languages at a young age. Aish, regrets, regrets.

Oh, but we're doing pretty well on our own. :console: Hehe, it would be nice to have Toomtam as a personal Thai translator, but it's so sweet that we can relay on other fans to help us out. :grouphug: :heart: I'm grateful for the fans who do that for us. :spin: :worthy:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I love it, too, Aiyaja. :spin: I wish the kiss scene was longer. It's so sweet and refreshing to see a gentle and heartfelt kiss between them, after all the passionate ones they've exchanged. And it's still just as exciting. :wub: Aw, episode 4 is fully subbed already?! :woot: You guys work too fast! :flowers: I'll have to find the time to re-watch it with subs. Have a :goodnite:, Aiyaja! I hope you get plenty of rest. :kiss: :grouphug:

Eek! Hi, Mann! :hiya: I'm so happy to hear from you in here! :yahoo: :party: :clap: :grouphug: Oh, I knew it was you who shared that website on Spicy, but I was trying to give you some privacy or protection by not revealing your name. Should have done so, anyway, since you're also a member here, eh? :bhehe: Thanks again, dear, for telling us know about that website! :flowers:

Haha, I :heart: your detailed thoughts and reviews! :bravo: :thumbsup: Haha, yes, NJ's thread here is far more active. :lolyup: You should be more active in NJ's thread on Spicy! I feel exactly the same way as you, on the makeup. But like you said, that's not a biggie. :loool: Your thoughts are spot on, from Toomtam and Vill to your analyses on Watit, May, Rut, and Koon! :worthy: I like the side characters, too, and I'm glad NJ doesn't have a whole lot of unnecessary characters. I especially love Gam as Tippy in here. She's beautiful to me, too. :crush: Agree about Maitree (May's brother) and Rin's (Rut's adopted sister) budding relationship. Haha, I agree with you on everything! :highfive:

Oh, goodie! :clap2: Yes, please spazz with us whenever you have time, and do share your lovely artworks with us if you do any. :woot2: :wub: Awesome post, Mann! :kiss: :grouphug:

Hehe Maiko, you've always been so sweet and generous! Thanks for being considerate and protecting my identity. Now I'm out and about so whatever I share, I give permission for you to do the same! :) You've always been so generous with credibility! I will definitely make sure to share, especially when someone as busy as you always gives us the best updates.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :wink:

aiyaja said:
Here guys, check out the subbed juicy Teaser for Episodes 5 and 6 of next week!

http://www.viki.com/videos/1061038v-teaser-for-episodes-5-and-6

Mann: Hey! I totally agree with everything you said na. This lakorn is at a pretty good pace, the storyline is unraveling well too. I enjoy the acting from everyone.

Yeah, I haven't been active on Spicy because it would be too much for me. I'm quite busy plus subbing, so I'll most likely be on here. :dance3:
Hi Aiyaja! I've always loved you as a member and it gets me excited to always read your analysis/comments for any lakorns. I've noticed you tend to give really good input to lakorns I've enjoyed as well! Thanks for ALL you do, you're truly amazing especially with keeping us with all the updates about Vill and Toomtam. I also can't thank you enough for your translations and your hard work subbing the lakorn. Great work! And I agree, I'll most likely be here to check on NJ updates although you and Maiko still do a good job contributing at Spicy. Thanks again  :dance2:  :woot2:

songielove said:
Those eyes, look at those eyes!!! They were more than skinship to me, hehehehh.

The Rut-May drama you all wanted will start next week, but right now I'm missing Watit a lot. A LOT. I feel bad that Rut has to see May like that, but objectively, he's not wrong, just mistaken. Knowing what's to come for both brothers makes me tearful and love them both all the more. Rut is living in the shadow of Watit, living out what Watit desired to be and do for himself and May, but couldn't. He avenges Watit in showing the world that he is strong, abled, and courageous. While Rut sacrifices his life for Watit, Watit does the same for Rut, albeit more spiritually and.. well, literally. He enables Rut to see a part of himself that he's long built walls against. Perhaps it's May that will open his closed mind and heart again, but at the core, it's Watit that gives him this bigger purpose in life. <3

I think that's true love right there. XD And the brothers don't even know each other. :p --Koon, you don't stand a chance! :mad:

P.S. I agree, I'm soooo loving Wat, Bood, and Tippy. Especially Tippy! She is like a city girl stuck inside a country girl. So darn sassy, funny, and cute! @Mannie, it is a shame Gam is always teased for her skin tone and size. I remember it way back in TS4, so I understand it's a norm and a tease for her, but it still doesn't make it right. I think she's gorgeous and exceptionally talented (perfect makkk in the U.S. haha). Her acting has not been a problem for me at all. The woman is so animated and always fun to watch. Tippy vs. Bood was so intense!!! :lol:
Songielove, ahhh I'm glad to hear that someone else thinks the same way! I like the perfect makkk in the U.S. haha. I totally can see myself hitting some parties with that girl! So much personality hahaha. LOLOLOL Tippy vs. Bood is such a funny combo. I hope to see more of them interacting later on, they give off such refreshing vibes!

The scenery is sooo beautiful. I now can see why they took so long to have it air. The location and scenery is so spot on, they probably needed more time to enjoy it  :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Mannie said:
Hehe Maiko, you've always been so sweet and generous! Thanks for being considerate and protecting my identity. Now I'm out and about so whatever I share, I give permission for you to do the same! :) You've always been so generous with credibility! I will definitely make sure to share, especially when someone as busy as you always gives us the best updates.  :dance1:  :dance1:  :wink:

Hi Aiyaja! I've always loved you as a member and it gets me excited to always read your analysis/comments for any lakorns. I've noticed you tend to give really good input to lakorns I've enjoyed as well! Thanks for ALL you do, you're truly amazing especially with keeping us with all the updates about Vill and Toomtam. I also can't thank you enough for your translations and your hard work subbing the lakorn. Great work! And I agree, I'll most likely be here to check on NJ updates although you and Maiko still do a good job contributing at Spicy. Thanks again  :dance2:  :woot2:

Songielove, ahhh I'm glad to hear that someone else thinks the same way! I like the perfect makkk in the U.S. haha. I totally can see myself hitting some parties with that girl! So much personality hahaha. LOLOLOL Tippy vs. Bood is such a funny combo. I hope to see more of them interacting later on, they give off such refreshing vibes!

The scenery is sooo beautiful. I now can see why they took so long to have it air. The location and scenery is so spot on, they probably needed more time to enjoy it  :bhehe:

Ooh, ok, thanks for your permission. :worthy: Oh, my! You think I'm considerate, sweet, and generous? :eyetwitch: Others would disagree, mainly my family members. :bhehe: But aw, thank you, Mann! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Yes, please do talk with us some more in here and in Spicy. I :heart: hearing from you and the others. :grouphug:

I love Aiyaja's inputs, too. :yes: :wub: Hehe, I hope to see more Tippy vs. Bood scenarios, too. I'm especially looking forward to May and Bood's catfight. :lolyup: The scenery indeed is gorgeous; I hope they had a lot of fun filming NJ in all those locations. :D

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

I'm just like you too! I have been watching so many Thai lakorns and listening to so many Thai songs for so long that I can understand almost half of what they are saying. I'm not fluent, but I feel that if I was to go to Thailand, I would survive pretty well on my level of Thai and I think Thai is quite easy to learn because Hmong is pretty similar to Thai. A lot of the Hmong words we use are Thai words like bathroom in Hmong is basically the same as how they say it in Thai. A tip I use to learn Thai and memorize it is by watching a Thai lakorn or listening to a Thai song with english subs and then watching it the second time without english subs. I keep doing this and try to increase the amount of Thai words that I can memorize and understand each time. I have been doing this a long time and now when I listen to some Thai songs, I can understand the whole song without english subs. 

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I'm just like you too! I have been watching so many Thai lakorns and listening to so many Thai songs for so long that I can understand almost half of what they are saying. I'm not fluent, but I feel that if I was to go to Thailand, I would survive pretty well on my level of Thai and I think Thai is quite easy to learn because Hmong is pretty similar to Thai. A lot of the Hmong words we use are Thai words like bathroom in Hmong is basically the same as how they say it in Thai. A tip I use to learn Thai and memorize it is by watching a Thai lakorn or listening to a Thai song with english subs and then watching it the second time without english subs. I keep doing this and try to increase the amount of Thai words that I can memorize and understand each time. I have been doing this a long time and now when I listen to some Thai songs, I can understand the whole song without english subs. 

Hehe, I know you're responding to Marina's post, but let me bump in. :bump: Aw, thanks for sharing your experiences and tips! :clap: :thumbsup: Haha, I'm definitely to try out your method(s). :bhehe: And you're right about how we (Hmong) use some of the same words as the Thais. That's so cool; I was so giddy when I was able to recognize some Thai words. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Ok, guys! Some pictures of Toomtam and Vill from yesterday, when they went to film that segment for Sister Day. It saddens me how there aren't too many photos, but it was a lovely surprise for me when I found out about their segment. :yahoo: :cry: And thanks an infinity to those awesome people who share the photos and news with us. :flowers: :grouphug: :heart: Haha, Toomtam and his obsession with his fashion. :bhehe: Eek, I'm looking forward to pictures of our Toomtam, Vill, and Gam at that NJ event (which will be in a couple of hours)! :woot2: :dance3: The photos of Toomtam wearing his NJ shirt are from today.

Also, don't forget that besides the EFM Awards for the month of February, both Toomtam and Vill are nominated for the 12th (?) Kom Chad Luek Awards once again! :woot: I am so proud of them and happy for them. :cry: :thumbsup: Competition is tough, for everybody is worthy, and I doubt Toomtam and Vill are going to win, but I'm going to vote for them. :strong: I'll be cheering for everybody though. :cheer: Good luck to all the nominees.

Here's the LINK to the voting for the Kom Chad Luek Awards.

Credits: e_e_d, dowdow7, minky_tungting, mr.samphan, onehdthailand, princetamgroup, toomtamfc_maeew, ttyuttana's IGs; KomChadLuek.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I should seriously go do some homework but I just can't stay away from this forum!!! DARN!!!!! :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: This forum is just moving so fast with so many updates that I want to catch every minute of the action!!! So many pictures and videos!!! 

I was just thinking, do you guys think the MV with Toomtam and Vill is a foreshadow that Rut and May will end up together happily ever after at the end? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :woot2:  :woot:  At the end of the MV, they finally admit their feelings and come together. Maybe the MV is telling us that Rut and May will have a happy ending after all!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  Okay let's not get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed. :crazy:  :crazy:

Okay serious face on now :numchuck: I'm gonna go do homework!!! Bye my Ngao Jai friends! 

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Finally made a banner. I need to make more artwork!!! It took me a while to find some good pics. I def need to use the MV for artwork!! Can't wait, but going to maybe be hiatus for a while, so many exams coming up! Catch you guys later to input next weeks episodes.  :dance1:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

MissSunny said:
I should seriously go do some homework but I just can't stay away from this forum!!! DARN!!!!! :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :wackonut:  :wackonut:  :wackonut: This forum is just moving so fast with so many updates that I want to catch every minute of the action!!! So many pictures and videos!!! 

I was just thinking, do you guys think the MV with Toomtam and Vill is a foreshadow that Rut and May will end up together happily ever after at the end? :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :woot2:  :woot:  At the end of the MV, they finally admit their feelings and come together. Maybe the MV is telling us that Rut and May will have a happy ending after all!!!! :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot:  :woot:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  Okay let's not get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed. :crazy:  :crazy:

Okay serious face on now :numchuck: I'm gonna go do homework!!! Bye my Ngao Jai friends! 

Wha, I feel your pain, girl. :eek:uch: :console: Hence, I can never get a lot of things done, for I'm always checking this awesome thread. :smack: HEY! That's EXACTLY what I said about their happy ending in the MV! :woot: Hehe, a sign for their ending in NJ...hopefully. Aom and the others better not trick us! :cry1: Couldn't have said it better, MissSunny!

Your posts, along with everybody's, just crack me up. :lmao2: :rofl: Aw, bye now. :tearybye: Get your homework done, then! :cheer: I'll need to finish some things myself. :weep:

Mannie said:
Finally made a banner. I need to make more artwork!!! It took me a while to find some good pics. I def need to use the MV for artwork!! Can't wait, but going to maybe be hiatus for a while, so many exams coming up! Catch you guys later to input next weeks episodes.  :dance1:  :dance1:

...........IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND STUNNING AND PERFECT, MANN! :spin: :wub: :cry: :bravo: :thumbsup: I :HEART: it! :cloud9: Eek, good luck with your exams and other studies! :grouphug: :strong: We'll be here, waiting for you! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
How am I suppose to vote when it's all in thai. Lol !!!!

Hehe, it's not too difficult if you recognize Toomtam and Vill's names in Thai. :lol: Let me list out the categories and the info they need from you. Please forgive me for the mistakes. :spin: :worthy:

1. Your Name
  2. Your Phone Number
  3. Your Email Address
  4. Popular Male Actor (Toomtam's name is the third one down: "ตูมตาม" ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง)
  5. Popular Female Actress (Vill's name is the second one down: "วิว" วรรณรท สนธิไชย)
  6. Popular Pop Artist
  7. Popular Country Artist (Hmm, this one confuses me... Google Translate states that it's "Popular Folk Singer." :sweat:)
  8. Popular Drama
  9. Popular Movie

AikOm^_^

I guess Toomtam, Vill, and Gam's NJ promotional event doesn't start until a couple hours later from now...no pictures yet. I'm falling asleep here though. :yawn: I'm getting off now. Hopefully, there will be plenty of pictures and goodies when I wake up. :woot:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

~~~ :faint: -_-