phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:
Hi there, Loveandpeace! :welcome: to Asianfuse! :grouphug: Hope you will enjoy being here with us. Thanks for informing us! Since you're a new member, I'd like to take this time to let you know about our forum rules. Please check the rules out so that you know what's allowed and not allowed. Thank you! :kiss: Have a good one! You can read the rules by clicking this LINK or the following link:

http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/57539-rules-all-members-must-follow-on-the-forum/.

Haha, I know how you feel, Phatman! I'm a little more impressed with SSP's first episode, but I believe that NJ will get better once the story picks up...hopefully next week. And when Rut comes in, that's when the magic happens! :woot: Yes, rather odd seeing Oom Sakaojai and Jane as Rut's girlfriends. :loool: Gah, poor Toomtam. They should have stick to the original characterization of Watit, the cold yet sickly man! :drools: I want to see a cold Toomtam who's only warm towards Vill!

Yeah SSP had a totally better opening. I hope it picks up too!! I'm watching EP2 as I type haha. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Yeah SSP had a totally better opening. I hope it picks up too!! I'm watching EP2 as I type haha. 

Not like it's the best, but it definitely pulls you into the lakorn. :lol: I need to re-watch episode 2. I can't say too much about it, since I fell asleep watching it when I caught it live. I'm such a loser! <_< But I'm trying to do other things first (unsuccessfully) right now, too. Hmm...

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

Not like it's the best, but it definitely pulls you into the lakorn. :lol: I need to re-watch episode 2, so I can't say too much about it, since I fell asleep on the majority of it, while catching it live. I'm such a loser! <_< But I'm trying to do other things first (unsuccessfully). Hmm...

HAHA. Sleeping while watching, I do that all the time.  

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
HAHA. Sleeping while watching, I do that all the time.  

I'm sure you got it down to an art, you Sleeping Beauty. :worthy:

Wow, 34 users are reading this topic right now! :bhehe: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

phatman said:
Speaking of sleeping....um I'm getting tired. HAHA. I guess I'll have to resume tomorrow afternoon!!!

My eyes are getting tired, too. :yawn: I'm going to try to stay up a little longer to get some things done. Have a :goodnite:, dear! Sweet dreams! :kiss:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

My eyes are getting tired, too. :yawn: I'm going to try to stay up a little longer to get some things done. Have a :goodnite:, dear! Sweet dreams! :kiss:

Thanks love!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
loveandpeace said:
If anyone is curious - Viki has eng sub to about 80% for the whole ep1 currently at the moment!
Hey! Thank you sooooo much for subbing Ngao Jai at Viki. I'm so glad that there are quite a few timers and now subbers to help out. :rockon: I honestly thought it was just going to be me and Arasucre and both of us are super busy too. Thanks so much again na. :wink:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
OHOaddict said:
Omg Vill got soooo skinny. She had more meat in SSP! Its all because of the Toomtam twins. Tsk tsk tsk.
Loool very funny.
Aom made a bad job casting Oom. Good lakorn can't stand her first scene in epi 2. she must be Ann generation trying to act like a dramaqueen lolita x(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ngao Jai Episode 1 fully English subbed. Special thanks to our wonderful and quick team of Shadow Hunters: arastyle_k | loveandpeace | envxy | sabrinafair | serenanite78 | Winter V! Please forgive me if I missed anyone. You're still loved and dearly appreciated.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hurray!! Thanks aiyaja!!! May I also add that Vill's wardrobe in here is beautiful.

Did anyone notice in episode one that Vill's hairstyle changed dramatically from one scene to another?? Haha. It was hilarious.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hey! Thank you sooooo much for subbing Ngao Jai at Viki. I'm so glad that there are quite a few timers and now subbers to help out. :rockon: I honestly thought it was just going to be me and Arasucre and both of us are super busy too. Thanks so much again na. :wink:

Aw, thanks a lot to the others who are helping you guys out! Thanks, everyone! :flowers: :grouphug:

OHOaddict said:
Omg Vill got soooo skinny. She had more meat in SSP! Its all because of the Toomtam twins. Tsk tsk tsk.

The change is quite subtle to me, since those scenes are some of the earliest ones they filmed. But later, I'm sure it'll be more apparent, since she was losing quite a bit of weight at that time... But, haha, funny reasoning! :lmao3:

preetam said:
Loool very funny.
Aom made a bad job casting Oom. Good lakorn can't stand her first scene in epi 2. she must be Ann generation trying to act like a dramaqueen lolita x(

Yes, Oom didn't really pull off her first scene in episode 2. I thought her acting was kind of off. Her tone of voice sounded unnecessarily loud, strange, and uncomfortable. Comedy is hard for most of the Thai actresses. Haha, but she and Freud are still cute and funny. :lol: Although...Aom Phiyada should have really paired up Gam and Freud with each other. :yes:

aiyaja said:
Ngao Jai Episode 1 fully English subbed. Special thanks to our wonderful and quick team of Shadow Hunters: arastyle_k | loveandpeace | envxy | sabrinafair | serenanite78 | Winter V! Please forgive me if I missed anyone. You're still loved and dearly appreciated.

Aw, thank you so much, everyone!!! From Aiyaja to Arastyle_k, Loveandpeace, Envxy, Sabrinafair, Serenanite78, Winter V to everyone else, including all the NJ fans! Thanks for your support, contributions, and love! :worthy: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

phatman said:
Hurray!! Thanks aiyaja!!! May I also add that Vill's wardrobe in here is beautiful.

Did anyone notice in episode one that Vill's hairstyle changed dramatically from one scene to another?? Haha. It was hilarious.

Really about her wardrobe and hair? There are a few outfits that are unattractive to me hehe. I'll pay extra attention to her hair in episode 2! I couldn't get to it last night, and I fell asleep. :yawn:

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
Vill and Toomtam looks good in here. The first episode is alright and i hope this lakorn has a good ending. Waiting to see how the second episode will be like. The place in this lakornn is so beautiful.

AikOm^_^

orchieY said:
Vill and Toomtam looks good in here. The first episode is alright and i hope this lakorn has a good ending. Waiting to see how the second episode will be like. The place in this lakornn is so beautiful.

They look REAL GOOD in here...in HD. :drools: Yes, I hope it has a better ending than SSP! Oh, right! One HD uploaded the second episode already.

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMKqlvhBvrY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEjMSyQwunU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0aLFAKmi1U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L5Lt2jJuOw

AikOm^_^

Replying to selected comments. I read all the comments, but hehe, there are some that don't require any response from me, except LOL emoticons. :lol: But I read all of them! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awwww! My lovely home, the Ngao Jai thread, hasn't been updated in the longest time. I blame myself for not keeping it going. I've been on asianfuse constantly but I've been trying to find the best time to post on this thread. At last, I'm here! <3
Wonder how you all are doing. I hope you all are doing well, lovelies! Don't stress too much & get plenty of rest <3 Sending my love your way!!~ <333

Maiko: Now, it's been even longer since our last convo & I miss you dearly, Maiko. Okay, hopefully by next year, they do mean early next year. Agree, I had that thought, too -- of ToomVill not pairing until a while later because of the NJ changes. Awwies T__T I really do hope they get paired up again. 
I hope to see Toomtam in another upcoming lakorn, too. Honestly speaking, I just wanna see Toomtam in more lakorns (doesn't matter his actress, just prefer his sexy chemistry w/ Vill of course) since I've been missing him onscreen so muchos.
Awwies, thank you. My family is doing pretty well, too. School has started for everyone including my youngest sister, Sarina who has started kindergarten this year. Sadly, I haven't seen her go to school & come home from school since I'm stuck here at college T__T

Yessss, the water playing photo <3 Hehe, yesss! I love that idea -- ToomVill photos from every possible angle & second! Haha, thank you, Maiko. You're always agreeing with me & making me feel good about my weird/random/creepy thoughts. haha <333

Aw, sweet Marina, always sending out warm wishes to everyone! :kiss: Thank you, dear! :flowers: Hey, turns out we got to watch NJ pretty early this year. :bhehe: Gah, I can't believe Toomtam doesn't have a new lakorn in the work! He must be focusing on events and other things right now. I hope Exact isn't thinking of demoting him just because he isn't single. :thumbdown: Aw, I'm happy to hear that your family is well! Eek, your youngest sister, Sarina, is going to kindergarten? How cute! And aw, you're working so hard in college! :spin: Do your best, Marina! Don't give up! :strong: :cheer:

Hey, you're not alone in that category (the weird/random/creepy thoughts)! :highfive:

phatman said:
I know!! I've been too into other threads. HEHE. Still waiting patiently for this one though!!

I need to be more active in other threads. >_< There were plenty of things to do during the waiting period! I just wish I had managed my time better. :mellow:

aiyaja said:
I saw a news clip of Toomtam earlier, he said, he gets slapped by Vill A LOT in here. Hahah. He was laughing and said, Vill is a nang'ake who doesn't slap like others, instead of slapping across the face, she slaps him on the head. :loool: :coverlaf: He looked all happy telling that piece of information. Haha, can't wait to see this early next year if nothing changes.

AWWWWW! :wub: But seems more like she hit him on the nose. :lolyup:

phatman said:
Haha. I can imagine that. 

Me, too!

aiyaja said:
Here's the video ja.

*VIDEO*

Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: Gah, too funny and cute! :heart:

ceda_lee said:
Not sure if I mentioned this already, but it just crossed my mind again today.  I want to see Vill & Toomtam in "Chee Wit Puer Kah, Hua Jai Puer Tur" remake.  Toomtam will look soooooo HAWT as an assasin.  I wanted to see them in the RLSR remake, but sadly that didn't happened (totally crushed me :teary:).  Captain was one of Ch5's best actors (IMO) & I see so much potential in Toomtam.  That boy can deliver emotions through my spine.   As for Vill, I'd have to say she's one of the more daring n'ek's these days.  That girl is not afraid to do touchy & real kiss scenes.  I want to see her in dramatic lakorns. 

Yes! Toomtam would be one HOT assassin! :drools: :spicy: :ninja: I was crushed, too, that they didn't get cast in the RLSR remake; oh, well, NJ is making up for it. :dance1: Aw, I love both your inputs about Toomtam and Vill, girl! :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur said:
@Aiyaja: Awww, thanks for the subs & the video! Appreciate it lots!
And Toomtam is such a cutie. I've been missing him too much, haha. He's hilarious showing how Vill slaps not like "normal" people, hehehe :D

I have never seen that lakorn but omg, yesss. Toomtam would be a hot assassin xD Agree with you, Captain is one great actor. I loved him in Kularb Satan though I haven't seen much of his works.
Agree with you about Toomtam. Love how you stated that - "that boy can deliver emotions through my spine." <333
& definitely, Vill is very daring. Admire that about her! I feel she does best in dramatic/serious lakorn, not so much comedic roles but again, she is very daring in a variety of roles.

Hehe, at least Vill is different from normal people to him. Vill does best in dramas for me as well, Marina. I enjoy her in comedies, but she still needs a vast improvement in that category. She's still daring in any role, though.

ceda_lee said:
*VIDEO*

huajaikaungtur, This is the lakorn I'm talking about.  Captain BEST look!  I LOVED this version, but I'm so ready to see a new version...of course starring Vill & Toomtam only. 

Yeah! He looked mighty handsome in there! :drools: :blush: Haha, besides that lakorn, I found him incredibly hot in Muang Dala with Aom Phiyada; love his facial hair and character in there! :wub: Heck, yes, ToomVill for the roles!

huajaikaungtur said:
Captain does look very handsome in that MV. And yes, ToomVill <3
Thanks for sharing!

He does... :faint:

phatman said:
Wow, I've forgotten how much I used to crush Captain as a teen. HAHA. He was one of my childhood crushes too. :ghehe: .  

Mine, too!

RakLakornNYK said:
I'm sorry if this pic has already been posted

*PIC*
Cr: toomlisa IG

I've been patiently waiting for the updates of NJ from Exact Scenario. I think they just do NOT know how to promote a lakorn or are they sloppy to do it!!
Seriously, the CH5 has this couple with sizzling chemistry but they never make an effort to promote the leads and treat their fans.

P'Maiko, where are you??

Gah, I love that photo of them! Any ToomVill photo is flippin' beautiful! :wub: YES! Exact doesn't know how to promote their lakorns and koo jins at all! I also think they're more into other things, sadly. Haha, sloppy of them indeed. :lolyup: Aw, I'm here now, Nong! :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you for the pic, RakLakornNYK :D
And agree with you, there are too few updates for this lakorn. We need more!!
Gahhh, I feel like there are no updates at all. Maybe I'm just overreacting, Lol but really, more ToomVill photos wouldn't hurt. I just want to see more NJ updates.

Where is everyone?
Let's give this thread more love~ :D

And where's our ToomVill cheerleader Maiko at? I hope you're doing okay, Maiko ... You must be busy, eh? Don't be too stressed.
Get plenty of sleep and think of us and ToomVill lots, okay? <3

Even now, after the lakorn is airing, we still need more updates. <_< What's wrong with them?! The NJ crew should heavily promote NJ, since Exact only does it now and then. Give people more reasons to tune in! Word of mouth is great (thanks to the fans!), but you got to do your part, too, if you care about good ratings. Better yet, do it for the loyal fans who love you guys! We care more about updates on you! :heart:

Haha, I was busy and stressed during that time, but it's over and done...for now. Thank you, Marina, N'RakLakornNYK, Phatman, Aiyaja, Ceda_lee, Cool, Mahalo, and everyone else! :kiss: Marina, some days, I was able to get plenty of sleep. During the last few weeks of January (which is early January haha), I dreamed of ToomVill a few times. And what dreams those were! And of course, despite my break from here, I couldn't stop thinking of you guys and ToomVill! :grouphug: Every day I went to work, I constantly thought nonstop about this thread, the AWESOME buddies in here, this lakorn, and ToomVill. I wrote their names on any scratch paper I came across, and then shredded them later (to recycle the papers). :whaha: One time, a fellow work associate saw me scribbling their names and asked me what I was writing. I mumbled to her, "Oh, nothing. Just some names." :loool: Ok, I forgot what my excuse was. I think I didn't make any sense to her. Hehe, I still do that; thinking of you guys and ToomVill! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss3: :heart:

RakLakornNYK said:
Hello N'Marinaaa  :hiya: 
Hope you're doing great. Good to here from you again :yes:  I've also been wondering where's our girl, the oxygen tank P'Maiko??
Without her and you, this page seems boring and life-less  :yawn:  I guess she's busy with her work with all the responsibilities on her shoulders  :phew: 
Please come back soon naa Phee. I'm planning to lodge a  :missing: (missing) complaint already  :bhehe: 
Do take care of yourself Nong.. Lots of love to you and Phee  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: :flowers:

I'm not sure if these pics have been posted already..

*PICS*

Cr: villtoomfc (IG) 

Oxygen tank? :whahuh: Aw, how cute and heartwarming! :blush: Haha, thanks, Nong RakLakornNYK! :spin: This thread is already so full of life, even without me. Love you guys! :heart: Gah, those photos of them! Especially the one of them on the bed! :drools: Haha, Aom seriously needs to share more photos of them. Look at them, getting ready for bed! Of course, I know there won't be any sleep in their agendas, if they had their way. :secret: I'm sure that photo is from their snuggling-in-bed scene, from the IG clip Aom posted. Hmm, they seem so close and loving that perhaps...that scene occurs after a :w-scene-pop-corn: scene (meaning they already did the deed)?! :woot: :baby-scene-pop-corn:

markimbarry said:
i cant wait to watch this lakorn, love toomtam he soo hot!!! i like everything about him. his smile his anger, his jealousy on screen, make me squeal. toomtam and vill are cute together. couldnt get enough of them together in their last drama

Agree about Toomtam and Vill! And it seems like we're in store for more scenes of them this time around, thanks to the lovely Aom Phiyada! :worthy:

cool :) said:
Geeeez boy did I miss alot?? of course I did .. :no: Miss you guys dearlyyyy :cry: Going to try to be active again, it's just been so busy and I'm just going to be more busy! lol. Anyways, how have you all been doing?  Just can't wait for this to air already my gosh! Is there even a teaser out yet? hahaha , and i mean a teaser that isn't less than thirty seconds 555 :loool:

:lmao2: Gah, good luck with school, girl! It wasn't just you; I missed out on a lot, too. :smack:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
2 episodes in & I'm loving it so far.  I really prefer Toomtam with clean facial hair like that.  Adds a couple years to his looks...not saying it makes him look older, but more manly (not that he isn't already :yummy: ) & mature.  

The only character I'm not buying so far is Aom Sakaojai's character.  I think they should have casted someone younger.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
2 episodes in & I'm loving it so far.  I really prefer Toomtam with clean facial hair like that.  Adds a couple years to his looks...not saying it makes him look older, but more manly (not that he isn't already :yummy: ) & mature.  

The only character I'm not buying so far is Aom Sakaojai's character.  I think they should have casted someone younger.  

Yay! :bravo: I'm loving it, too, despite the pacing. It'll only get better! :dance1: I agree 100%; the facial doesn't make him look older or anything, but even manlier than before! Haha, I only wish they had let Toomtam grow actual facial hair during filming. But he still looks good, for the most part! Gah, he's so hot with his real facial light! And yes! I feel the same way about Oom Sakaojai's character. I love her, but...uh, haha, I really wish Aom Phiyada had paired up Freud with Gam. I need more episodes to determine if Oom is the right choice for the role; I'm enjoying her, but she's best in dramatic roles hehe. Especially in light, sarcastic scenes.