D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Please check out Ngao Jai's Viki Channel if you already haven't. The lovely layout was created by Arasucre! I love love love love it! :dance1: :dance2: :lmao: Thanks so much ja.

awe, I saw it. it looks awesome !!!!! thanX Arasucre!!!! :heart:

BTW, HI MAIKO !!!!!

cant wait to hear yours and everyone else's review on this lakorn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  

D~D

sarNie Adult
toomvill_love said:
I am toomvill.anne. Nice to meet everyone! :dance3:

Hi toomvill_love  !!! welcome !!!! thank you for posting up all these clip of picture . this one is my favorite clip that u post.(squeal) after looking through all these, im even more excited for the lakorn !!!! whoop, whoop.... ლ(╹◡╹ლ.
it's coming just around the corner.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
D~D said:
awe, I saw it. it looks awesome !!!!! thanX Arasucre!!!! :heart:

BTW, HI MAIKO !!!!!

cant wait to hear yours and everyone else's review on this lakorn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  

Hey, hi, D~D! :hiya: I'm happy to hear from you again, yay! :yahoo: :clap: Haha, I know! I'm looking forward to everyone's comments and reviews, too! :grouphug: :heart:

D~D said:
Hi toomvill_love  !!! welcome !!!! thank you for posting up all these clip of picture . this one is my favorite clip that u post.(squeal) after looking through all these, im even more excited for the lakorn !!!! whoop, whoop.... ლ(╹◡╹ლ.
it's coming just around the corner.

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: Somehow, I'm not surprised to hear that that scene is your favorite. Hehe, those two scenes are exciting, aren't they? :ghehe: I can't help but blush every time I see Ruth (Toomtam), er, getting on top of Metinee (Vill). So hot! :spicy: :drool: Yikes, I hope I get things done in time before NJ airs... :nailbiter:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, hi, D~D! :hiya: I'm happy to hear from you again, yay! :yahoo: :clap: Haha, I know! I'm looking forward to everyone's comments and reviews, too! :grouphug: :heart:

:whahuh: :loool: :lmao2: Somehow, I'm not surprised to hear that that scene is your favorite. Hehe, those two scenes are exciting, aren't they? :ghehe: I can't help but blush every time I see Ruth (Toomtam), er, getting on top of Metinee (Vill). So hot! :spicy: :drool: Yikes, I hope I get things done in time before NJ airs... :nailbiter:
Girl, Your just way too funny !! Lol !! (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Girl, Your just way too funny !! Lol !! (⁎˃ᴗ˂⁎)

That's one scene you and I are looking forward to, huh? :highfive: They look like they are ready to get it on. Looks like no sleep for them. Going to be a long, restless night. :pervie: But ah, of course, it's most likely going to be a tease, and nothing happens between them at all... :lmao: Oh, darn. :annoyed:

toomvill_love

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

That's one scene you and I are looking forward to, huh? :highfive: They look like they are ready to get it on. Looks like no sleep for them. Going to be a long, restless night. :pervie: But ah, of course, it's most likely going to be a tease, and nothing happens between them at all... :lmao: Oh, darn. :annoyed:
Maiko, How to set signature like you

D~D

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Omg... Maiko, your too much. Lol !!!! But I like.
Lol !!!! (´ᗢ`)

Ok.. Nite ... Zzzzzz

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
Omg... Maiko, your too much. Lol !!!! But I like.
Lol !!!! (´ᗢ`)

Ok.. Nite ... Zzzzzz

We'll be lucky if they will really be doing some magic in that scene, but I doubt it. :no: What else was I supposed to think when Toomtam got on top of Vill? Seriously, that blanket needs to be on the floor...like right NOW. It's in the way.

Aw, :goodnite: to you, D~D! Sweet dreams! I'm...going to stay up a little bit longer, trying to get some things done in here. :sweat:

AikOm^_^

toomvill_love said:
One day left!

Eek, I know! :woot: :party: :dance1: :clap: Ooh, your signature is lovely! :wub: Oh, yes, that particular photo of ToomVill is on my list of NJ photos that need to be shared.

AikOm^_^

...I was in the midst of replying to the other comments that I wanted to reply to, but I'm falling asleep here. I shall do so in a couple hours after a nap, then. :yawn:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
toomvill_love said:
One day left!
Yes! One day left! It's kinda disappointing that if I don't watch it live , I'll have to wait until Tuesday because onehd would probably post the first episode one day after though :cry: unless I find a different source to watch it :(

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I love watching a celebrity rise to fame. He's so narak here!! He was just another young guy trying to make his dream come true. Aww. Rak mak! Congrats to all the wonderful things he has achieved and will achieve in the future.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
AAAAAAAAAAH! Aiyaja! I'm so happy to see you in here again. And whoa, Aiyaja! I...I...I didn't realize you do care. :blush: :spin: I thought I was being too overly loving towards you guys in a creepy way ( :lol:), so knowing that the same feelings of love and friendship are reciprocated, awh, that means a lot. :grouphug: :heart: I honestly didn't know my disappearance would affect you guys. Gosh, I sure picked the wrong time to take a long break. So many regrets! I'm sorry for the concerns I caused. :sweat: Haha, I feel exactly the same way; you guys motivate and encourage me, too. Hence, I was so lonely at times when it felt like I was the only one talking to myself in here (unless it was Marina, Teedee, Kodocha, Cool, Ceda_lee and everyone else who had the chance to converse with me). :lolyup: Awe, Aiyaja...thanks for your beautiful and touching welcoming. :flowers: :wub:
Of course, I care. You've been the ultimate Vill Supporter that turned me into a fan too, so you must take responsibility. :bhehe: I totally understand the ups and downs of being a fan, the disappointments, the laziness, the lack of motivation, been there, done that. Whenever you feel like it's too much and you need to take a break, you're always welcome to but we simply ask for you to drop by with a short simple hello, so we're not too worried. I mean, we are lakorn fans but most importantly, we're friends. :kiss:

Hey, Anne, I'm not too familiar with Viki. I'll try to help the Chinese fans as much as possible. All I'm doing is translating, subbing while Arasucre will be doing the timing. PM me as to how I can help and I'll try. :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, I still am so happy that you're back. Right in the nick of time! With you back, I feel like my life is finally falling into the right place (haha, I'm just super glad NJ's airing tomorrow & that Win Tawin is back in the entertainment world!!! )
But I am so glad, we've missed you so much. So glad to see our ToomVill cheerleader back. You see? This thread is already moving so quick with you back :D

YESSSS, ONE DAY !!! HOPING TO CATCH IT LIVE !!! :D TOOMVILL DOMINATION, WOOT! WOOT!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Viki is easy to use. Once the timer has finish their job you can dig right in with subbing. Click on the episode. On the top right, there should be two option: subtitle editor and segment timer. You click either option. [SIZE=13.63636302948px]But I like to use the segment (timer) setting and do both at the same time if the timer(s) has not finish their job. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]That way you have more control of how you want the timing and translation to be done. [/SIZE][SIZE=13.63636302948px]On the subtitle option, on the right side of the video you just click on the box and start subbing. There are [/SIZE]shorthand[SIZE=13.63636302948px] keys where it makes it easier to navigate. The boxes are segments and you can hear the audio/dialogue. [/SIZE]