Amelie3

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Okay, finished subbing at Viki.

I'm going to also hardsub this teaser and put it on my Youtube channel too.

Gosh, so excited. :woot:

I'm going to also sub the song and music video, now that it's been officially used for this lakorn.

Thank you so VERY much! :kiss2:  Feels like heaven watching it with subs...  :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I love the song! I wonder when they'll release the lakorn version of the music video for the song?

I hope this lakorn doesn't disappoint me. I hope the entire lakorn is as good as the song chosen to accompany it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's the OST subbed in English. Omg, I tried to upload the trailer onto my YT account, I guess, I can't anymore since GMM blocked it globally. So enjoy the OST before it gets taken off too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6cCUVawzXY

Reactions: fun

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes !!! I got to understand the song !!! Its sweet/sad lyrics. Thank u aiyaja !!! I just love Lakorn ost, it goes sooooo well with it. I enjoyed it very much. :)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry, I meant to say CH ONE HD blocked it. Ugh. How am I supposed to sub this lakorn and post it up so fans can watch it for free without much advertisements? That's the one thing I dislike about Viki is that everything is about advertisements these days and fans have to pay in order to watch dramas uninterrupted.

After watching the trailer and listening to the OST, I am seriously considering in subbing this lakorn but I want to watch the first episode to see if it'll be worth my time since I'll be very busy during that time so which means my weekends will be spent on it. Plus, I'm really slow at subbing too and I'll most likely be a one woman team.

Where's Maiko??!!! Hope she's doing okay.

D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
After watching the trailer and listening to the OST, I am seriously considering in subbing this lakorn but I want to watch the first episode to see if it'll be worth my time since I'll be very busy during that time so which means my weekends will be spent on it. Plus, I'm really slow at subbing too and I'll most likely be a one woman team.
Sounds awesome !!!

Amelie3

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Sorry, I meant to say CH ONE HD blocked it. Ugh. How am I supposed to sub this lakorn and post it up so fans can watch it for free without much advertisements? That's the one thing I dislike about Viki is that everything is about advertisements these days and fans have to pay in order to watch dramas uninterrupted.

aiyaja said:

Hi!
You are always welcome to join us on the Viki-channel for the subbing in case you feel like it's a too heavy load for just one person. Your subs on the teaser are great!
I'm really curious if this lakorn will also have 80-90 minutes per Ep like Fun Fueng. Would be heaven...  :wub:  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you so much @aiyaja for subbing the OST!
Knowing the meaning of the song makes me love it even more. And I can always picture Roothon, this song matches him so well.
GAHHH, this OST is gonna be on replay along with the teaser . Ngao Jai, please come soon or we'll all go crazy and start memorizing the teaser & OST, hahaha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
aiyaja said:

Actually as a paid member of Viki, it only allows you to watch licensed content without the interruption of ads. Lakorns are not licensed, they are consider fan channels (that's why they don't appear on the Viki app). And another thing, the ads are coming from where the Channel manager and their crew (those that are allowed and qualified to make changes on the channel at free will) are using third party links from either YouTube or Dailymotion. 

How does one content get licensed... well if they have a Thai-English staff member of Viki to negotiate with the broadcast company in which the lakorn belongs to, I think success would be much higher. So far the only licensed content Thai related are a few movies and the sitcom True Love Next Door. 

Anyway sorry for that long non related rant to this lakorn.

I just got to see the teaser and I am not impressed. But I still have hope thanks to the power of love I have for ToomVill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the explanation, Fun. I've only used Viki a few times and it really irked me with all of the advertisments and pauses in between, so I haven't been watching much of anything on Viki lately, but seems like that may be the only avenue left if CH. ONE keeps blocking their content on Youtube.

Hahah. Perhaps I had way lower expectations for this lakorn, so the trailer actually came out better than expected but the slap and kiss scene was done so oddly especially with Toomtam's pointing. :shrug:

I just fixed some of the subtitles on the Viki page, so check that out guys.

Bummer. When is Aom going to make an official Ngao Jai IG for fans like Fun Fuang? Or are fans going to create one themselves? Hahah.

MAIKO, come back! It's so much funner with her here considering all of the hard work she has put into this thread. Alright guys, almost time to show our full support of Toomtam and Vill and Ngao Jai.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awe, too bad my video got deleted and I got warned by Youtube. Darn. This just makes it harder to sub and upload now. Oh fudge, I lost quite a few privileges from this stupid strike from GMM. I lost the privilege of uploading longer than 15 minute clips, the right to have private and unlisted videos, and so forth. This freaking stinks. Why does GMM have to be so strict? I bought the song from itunes and I'm in a way, just promoting it with English subs. If GMM was going to put a strike on me, then freaking come out with a subbed version of the song then. Ugh.  :annoyed: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
Awe, too bad my video got deleted and I got warned by Youtube. Darn. This just makes it harder to sub and upload now. Oh fudge, I lost quite a few privileges from this stupid strike from GMM. I lost the privilege of uploading longer than 15 minute clips, the right to have private and unlisted videos, and so forth. This freaking stinks. Why does GMM have to be so strict? I bought the song from itunes and I'm in a way, just promoting it with English subs. If GMM was going to put a strike on me, then freaking come out with a subbed version of the song then. Ugh.  :annoyed:

Ugh, copyright issues. The struggle. Sorry to hear your video was deleted and now you lost privileges =.=
But really! They should come out with a subbed version then! :p

But yes, let's keep this thread moving & keep the NJ fever running! :D

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
aiyaja said:
You can always create a another account. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Thai entertainment should be grateful that people are willing to take their free time to English sub their content to share to those who cannot understand. This is why Korean entertainment is so huge because of the dedication of fans. 

I noticed in some GMM official videos they have English translation, you just have to click on the CC button or am I thinking of RS or Kamikaze but the translation is so mediocre ish lol Let me go find some links with the super sleazy English trans.  

Or Aiyaja I think you can convince GMM to allow you to sub their videos. Since they upload lakorns to their official channel, you can provide them with srt files to sync it to their videos. It's not like you will be asking them for monetary in return (which I think they should pay you).