huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: We're gonna always feel bad for our late replies, haha. I definitely miss this thread, all the time <3 Oh, hahaha. Noooo! I did not skim your ending, I've been rereading it actually, haha but my mind's been so slow at processing thoughts, Lolol. I've been so sleepy these days but I can't bare to take any naps.
You should just post your ending either way, hehe. Just kidding, it's really up to you. I have a feeling of the NJ ending being rushed, too, Maiko. I haven't seen a satisfying ending for a drama/lakorn for a while now, it's upsetting. Okay, I'll keep remember that promise, Maiko :)
Awwwwe, see Maiko! You are so sweet for seeing others as sweeter than you. I don't regret my time on you all, too. Awwwww, I just love you & this thread. So welcoming & warm!~

Awwies, net connections -.-" Oooh, ToomVill artwork? Sounds like internet being down was not so bad, eh? hehehe. So glad you're back! :)

We are truly n'rais! Hahaha, we should be nicer to May ... she is Toomtam's girlfriend ... but still, LOL. Yes, I'm sure my thoughts are way worse than yours >;P Haha, I'm glad May enjoyed the party -- it just shows how welcoming the NJ cast is <33 Yeah, Vill's not the best singer ... but I would have enjoyed a duet between them either way, haha. Yesss, they should have worn their NJ shirts! I've always wondered if I could get my hands on those shirts for the lakorns, I'd love to buy them & wear them around, hehe :D

I am still waiting for the day where I'll dream of ToomVill. You dreamed of them again!? D; No fairs! :p I will definitely keep on trying to dream of my loved ones including lovely ToomVill. 

Lol, you're so cute with your "golly gee." Hahaha, I do love your siggie! Creating a bigger version of that art? :O OMG, Maiko. You are just too talented & creative. I am just too lazy to even work on artwork, T_T No worries, Maiko -- you deserve credit for your own artwork! I'll eventually whip up a siggie ... when I'm not so lazy, hahaha. I find working with blue easiest, so yellow must have been a challenge. Although, you accomplished that challenge ... the yellow looks great! <3 So proud of you (;

And I had to tell you this! My Thai coworkers at work today were all chatting & of course, me being the lakorn freak, I understand a bit of what they were saying but not fully. And all of a sudden, they start saying Ngao Jai repeatedly. I had no idea what led them to saying Ngao Jai but it just made me so happy, hahaha. I'm so lame xD

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: We're gonna always feel bad for our late replies, haha. I definitely miss this thread, all the time <3 Oh, hahaha. Noooo! I did not skim your ending, I've been rereading it actually, haha but my mind's been so slow at processing thoughts, Lolol. I've been so sleepy these days but I can't bare to take any naps.
You should just post your ending either way, hehe. Just kidding, it's really up to you. I have a feeling of the NJ ending being rushed, too, Maiko. I haven't seen a satisfying ending for a drama/lakorn for a while now, it's upsetting. Okay, I'll keep remember that promise, Maiko :)
Awwwwe, see Maiko! You are so sweet for seeing others as sweeter than you. I don't regret my time on you all, too. Awwwww, I just love you & this thread. So welcoming & warm!~

Awwies, net connections -.-" Oooh, ToomVill artwork? Sounds like internet being down was not so bad, eh? hehehe. So glad you're back! :)

We are truly n'rais! Hahaha, we should be nicer to May ... she is Toomtam's girlfriend ... but still, LOL. Yes, I'm sure my thoughts are way worse than yours >;P Haha, I'm glad May enjoyed the party -- it just shows how welcoming the NJ cast is <33 Yeah, Vill's not the best singer ... but I would have enjoyed a duet between them either way, haha. Yesss, they should have worn their NJ shirts! I've always wondered if I could get my hands on those shirts for the lakorns, I'd love to buy them & wear them around, hehe :D

I am still waiting for the day where I'll dream of ToomVill. You dreamed of them again!? D; No fairs! :p I will definitely keep on trying to dream of my loved ones including lovely ToomVill. 

Lol, you're so cute with your "golly gee." Hahaha, I do love your siggie! Creating a bigger version of that art? :eek: OMG, Maiko. You are just too talented & creative. I am just too lazy to even work on artwork, T_T No worries, Maiko -- you deserve credit for your own artwork! I'll eventually whip up a siggie ... when I'm not so lazy, hahaha. I find working with blue easiest, so yellow must have been a challenge. Although, you accomplished that challenge ... the yellow looks great! <3 So proud of you (;

And I had to tell you this! My Thai coworkers at work today were all chatting & of course, me being the lakorn freak, I understand a bit of what they were saying but not fully. And all of a sudden, they start saying Ngao Jai repeatedly. I had no idea what led them to saying Ngao Jai but it just made me so happy, hahaha. I'm so lame xD

Hehe, what a lovely surprise to come home to! :woot: Always heartwarming to hear from you, Marina darling! :grouphug: Hehe, I thought I wasn't going to hear from anybody today. :lol2: I'm tired, but I'm going to try to finish some tasks. Yeah, I think so, too, that we'll always feel bad for our late replies. :coverlaf: Ah, same here; my mind's been so slow these days, too. <_< Oh, I know exactly how you feel... Poor Marina! :spin: :console: Hehe, I do believe you when you said you didn't skim through my lousy NJ ending. I suppose since I went to all the trouble of writing out my own version of ToomVill's NJ ending, I might as well post it in the fanfiction forum. After I edit and perfect it. :fanfic: Oh, I thought Ley Nang Fah's ending seemed pretty good and detailed? :huh: Other than that, yes, the endings for Thai lakorns these days are unsatisfying and rushed. -_- Endings should be memorable and heart-tugging! It wraps up the whole lakorn, so it should be one of the most powerful scenes in the whole lakorn. Geez Louise, I hope Aom proves us wrong, Marina girl.

Oh, here we go again, disagreeing about who's the sweeter person. :loool: :grouphug: Awie, Marina... I :heart: you, too. :wub: :kiss:

Hah, yes, that's one good thing about my Internet cutoff for those two days: the ToomVill photos. :lol2: But still, I couldn't surf the web for new updates (eh, not like I was going to get a whole lot anyway :whahuh:). Glad to be back, thank you! :blush:

Um, as for being nicer to May, no promises. :smack: :shutup: Blame it on the n'rai in me. :sweat: Um-hmm, Vill's not the best singer. Hmm, the only time I thought she sounded so beautiful was the time when she sang with Toomtam during the TV Pool Party event back in 2013, before SSP went on air. My gosh, they sounded so perfect together. :bopping: Ah, but Vill probably sounded so nice because it was all pre-recorded in a studio or something. :whistle: Yes, I would have loved to see a duet between them as well, Marina. Ooh, I'd also love to have a NJ shirt, too. But...I could make an even better one! One that's full of ToomVill! :woot: :drool: You would look so beautiful and gorgeous in a NJ shirt. :spin: :wink:

Yeah, so unfair how I keep hogging all the ToomVill dreams, huh? Marina needs some love here, you two! <_< Go to her in her dreams. :yes: It'll be a wonderful surprise if you ever dream of them or your other lovelies! :kiss:

Oh, you thought the "golly gee" was cute? :blush: Yes, definitely going to create a bigger and better version of that particular piece of art. ;) Hey, I'm not the only talented and creative one. Everyone has some creativity in them. Aw, you're super busy with life, not lazy. I'm positive I would see even more of your phenomenal artworks if you have more time to work on them. :cry1: Ooh, yippee! Looking forward to your new artworks, dearest Marina! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :thumbsup: You're right about the color blue; hehe, I do love using that color. Pink and green are actually my favorite colors, and I love to blend and use them together, but...so hard to work with green... :cry1: But I simply cannot use pink and blue together, because in my color world, I firmly believe pink and green are meant to be together while purple and blue are for each other. :wub: So stupid and silly, I know. :rolleyes: :smack: :lol2: Yeah, it wasn't too fun working with the color yellow. But why, thank you for thinking that I accomplished that challenge. :worthy: :blush:

Wowie, Marina girl! :eyetwitch: Eek, you understood some parts of your Thai coworkers' conversations? You're amazing, girl! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: I'm jealous. :girlmad: :ghehe: :p Haha, that's awesome! :grouphug: :kiss: You'll understand Thai flawlessly someday! I'm working on it myself...kind of. :facepalm: :sweat: Ooh, I didn't know you have some Thai coworkers. They don't understand English or speak its language? :eek: Or they do, but they talk in Thai for some/most of their conversations? And gah! They said "ngao jai?" :woot: Ooh, haha, could they be talking our ToomVill's NJ? :pervie: :loool: Shoot, I wish. Nah, you're not lame, dear Marina. You're adorable! :spin: :kiss3: Have a wonderful and relaxing weekend now! Same goes for everyone. :flowers: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

The late nights and lack of sleep are catching up to me. :yawn: I'll share some goodies tomorrow. :blush: Well, :goodnite: or good day, everyone. :grouphug: :kiss:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Hello MARINA aka huajaikaungtu  :hiya:     

:hapbday: :hapbday:   :clap2:Very Happy Birthday To You naaa  Nong MARINA   :clap2: :hapbday: :hapbday:

:party: :cheer: :bdaycake: May God Bless You With All The LOVE and HAPPINESS naaaa   :bdaycake: :cheer:    :party:

:bdaycake: :woot2:  :woot: Enjoy your BIRTHDAY :woot2:  :woot:  :bdaycake:    

AikOm^_^

RakLakornNYK said:

:hapbday: :hapbday:   :clap2:Very Happy Birthday To You naaa  Nong MARINA   :clap2: :hapbday: :hapbday:

*PIC*

:party: :cheer: :bdaycake: May God Bless You With All The LOVE and HAPPINESS naaaa   :bdaycake: :cheer:    :party:

*PIC*

EEK, I can't believe I forgot...! :smack: :cry1: Aw, N'RakLakornNYK, you're such a wonderful friend and awesome person. I knew Marina's birthday is in August, but I've forgotten the exact date; thank you so much for reminding us of this precious day, Nong. :blush: :flowers: :kiss: Happy to hear from you again. Aw, you returned with gifts for Marina... Hah, too sweet and heartwarming of you. I'm positive Marina will love them, Nong. Thank you; they're so lovely; and you're an even lovelier and sweeter person, Nong. :spin: :wub: :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: :kiss: :grouphug: Hope you have a wonderful day, darling!

@Marina: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MARINA GIRL! :yahoo: :clap: :party: :hapbday: :bdaycake: :flowers: :kiss: :grouphug: You're such a beautiful and wonderful person, inside and out. I'm so happy there's somebody like you in the world. We're so blessed to have you, especially your family members and other loved ones. N'RakLakornNYK gave such beautiful gifts to you, and I'm ashamed to say that I've forgotten about your birthday until she said something about it. :blush: :smack: :cry1: :teary: I have nothing right now, except for a photo of ToomVill from a magazine scan. :spin: I sincerely hope for nothing but the best for you, and may all your birthday wishes come true. :toast: :kiss3: Have an extra special, fun day today with your loved ones, Marina dearie! :wub: :grouphug:

Credit: toomtamfc_maeew's IG.

And to everybody else, have a wonderful Sunday, guys! :grouphug: :heart:

orchieY

sarNie Hatchling
RakLakornNYK said:

Hey Maiko how's it been? those r nice and HBD to Marina too.

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: YES, definitely post your NJ ending in the fanfic section. Can't wait to see it up, can't wait to see others' reactions! Leh Nang Fah's ending? I thought it was cute and all but not so satisfying. Maybe it's because I didn't ship Puth & Vill to the max, haha. Don't get me wrong, I like Puth & Vill but I prefer Vill with Toomtam so maybe that had something to do with me not caring much about the ending?? xD Agree, it's hard to find a good ending these days. I hope Aom proves us wrong, too! Crossing my fingers!~

We're too n'rai. I'm prob more n'rai than na'ek, haha. Oh yesss! Their singing at the TV Pool Party, the memories! Awwe, they were too beautiful. I'd love to see a NJ shirt created by you, Maiko! And awwe, you're so sweet for saying I'd be beautiful in a NJ shirt ... Nahh, you'd be the beautiful one in a NJ shirt. But I don't tend to wear tshirts much, haha. Although if it's a NJ shirt, no hesitation -- I'd wear it!

Yeah, share the ToomVill dreams, wontcha? :p I will let you know if I ever dream of my lovelies! I've been busy, Maiko but I've been more lazy, haha. Hope to create some art when I can ... probably not anytime soon but for sure in the future! Love your color coding here, hehe <3 My favorite color is pink! I actually am okay with all colors, it just depends on the certain shade & type, if ya get me ... haha. I'm too picky.

LOL, you're all happy for me here but you should be mad since I was eavesdropping on others, haha! I shouldn't have been xD But thank you so much, Maiko. You make my small accomplishment of understanding a Thai conversation feel so monumental. I don't think I'll ever understand Thai fully but maybe bits ?? I'd love to go to Thailand one day and not feel so foreign to the language. The Thai language has already became to natural to me, hehe :D Most of the Thai coworkers at my place talk to each other in Thai. Actually, most of my coworkers are Asian so I'm always hearing a bunch of different languages. And most of their English isn't the best. I should have just barged into their conversation & asked them "Are you guys talking about Toomtam & Vill's Ngao Jai!??" LOL but nooo. hahaha.

RakLakornNYK: AWWWWWWE, YOU ARE JUST TOO AMAZING & SWEET. Thank you so much for the bright, beautiful artwork. Awww, I wasn't expecting these two lovely art but wow, they blew me away. Thank you, girl! I will save them and keep them in my folder forever. 
Actually, I'll put the ToomVill one as my desktop background! Awww, seeing my name on the ToomVill artwork makes me even happier! And I love the Kichy art, too. Ahhhh, how long did these take you? T__T Thank you from the bottom of my heart! <333

Maiko: Awwe, you're wishing me a happy birthday everywhere, geesh! This girl, making me feel too good :p Thank you T__T You're gonna make me bawl my eyes out here, awe. I'm so happy to have met you, Maiko. You are too amazing of a person. It's alright, Maiko, no worries. I'm no good at remembering people's birthdays, too! Love you. I sincerely thank you, Maiko <3

OrchieY: Thank you! :D

As for Toomtam's hair, I like it lots but I admit, it looks weird sometimes. I feel like there's too little of hair on the sides. Maybe I'm just too used to his previous hairstyles. He is still beautiful nonetheless, hehe :D

AikOm^_^

orchieY said:
Hey Maiko how's it been? those r nice and HBD to Marina too.

Aw, what a lovely and sweet post, OrchieY! So touching of you to wish Marina a HBD. :spin: :grouphug: Gah, I'm so happy to hear from you again. Thank you for asking after me and for the birthday greeting to Marina. :blush: :cry: I'm well and fine, but just bummed out that we have to wait until next year to see Ngao Jai. -_- The lack of NJ updates/goodies isn't making the wait any easier. <_< Um, if you misunderstood that I made those lovely artworks, I didn't make them. :sweat: Dear RakLakornNYK made them, not me. :blush: They are beautiful, huh? :drool: :thumbsup:

RakLakornNYK said:
Thank you so much na Phee.. But you're always generous with your comments and compliments P'Maiko
Your gift is too cute  :cheer: definitely N'Marina loves it  :yes:  :highfive:  :thumbup:

Tbh, I had really liked his hairstyle the first day, but in this pic (only in this pic), Toom looks soooo weird, he looks more like an abandoned kid!! :coverlaf:

http://instagram.com/p/ryV5C_Efp1/

*PIC*

http://instagram.com/lakornexact

*PIC*

http://instagram.com/dowdow7
*PICs*

Oh, we're always going to compliment and thank each other, huh, Nong? :bhehe: :highfive: :kiss: :grouphug: Your gifts are the best and sweetest. :spin: :thumbsup: Always so wonderful to hear from you and the others! :heart: And eek, wonderful job, N'RakLakornNYK!!!!! You got the spoiler tag down! Meaning, you've got this; you're doing it correctly, woot! :woot2: :yahoo: :bravo: :clap: I love your new Yadech siggie. :wub:

As for those lovely photos of Toomtam, Vill, and Navin, gah! :clap: Hehe, the photo of Metinee (Vill) and Anggoon (Navin) is exciting, but urgh, I'm annoyed that we're not getting any new ToomVill photos in NJ instead. :lolyup: :rolleyes: Grr, I hope Aom and the others are hiding a stash of ToomVill photos somewhere safe, waiting to release them the sooner we get to NJ's airing date. For that particular scene of Metinee and Anggoon, we've seen that he's going to try to take advantage of poor Metinee, and I hope that Wathit/Root (Toomtam) will come to her rescue. :worthy: Come on, Wathit/Root! Save your girl from the baddie! :numchuck: :ninja: :arrg:

Aw, I actually like that first photo of Toomtam. :blush: Still not too crazy for his hairstyle, but hehe, he looked so charming in that photo. :drools: The photos of him at the concert are much more flattering on his hairstyle though. :yes: And the photo of Vill at the Thailand Best Shopping Fair 2014 event (?), aw, Vill looked so adorable and pretty for that day. :spin: I'm not fond of her dress, but she looked great in it. :thumbsup: Love her cute hairstyle! :bhehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: YES, definitely post your NJ ending in the fanfic section. Can't wait to see it up, can't wait to see others' reactions! Leh Nang Fah's ending? I thought it was cute and all but not so satisfying. Maybe it's because I didn't ship Puth & Vill to the max, haha. Don't get me wrong, I like Puth & Vill but I prefer Vill with Toomtam so maybe that had something to do with me not caring much about the ending?? xD Agree, it's hard to find a good ending these days. I hope Aom proves us wrong, too! Crossing my fingers!~

We're too n'rai. I'm prob more n'rai than na'ek, haha. Oh yesss! Their singing at the TV Pool Party, the memories! Awwe, they were too beautiful. I'd love to see a NJ shirt created by you, Maiko! And awwe, you're so sweet for saying I'd be beautiful in a NJ shirt ... Nahh, you'd be the beautiful one in a NJ shirt. But I don't tend to wear tshirts much, haha. Although if it's a NJ shirt, no hesitation -- I'd wear it!

Yeah, share the ToomVill dreams, wontcha? :p I will let you know if I ever dream of my lovelies! I've been busy, Maiko but I've been more lazy, haha. Hope to create some art when I can ... probably not anytime soon but for sure in the future! Love your color coding here, hehe <3 My favorite color is pink! I actually am okay with all colors, it just depends on the certain shade & type, if ya get me ... haha. I'm too picky.

LOL, you're all happy for me here but you should be mad since I was eavesdropping on others, haha! I shouldn't have been xD But thank you so much, Maiko. You make my small accomplishment of understanding a Thai conversation feel so monumental. I don't think I'll ever understand Thai fully but maybe bits ?? I'd love to go to Thailand one day and not feel so foreign to the language. The Thai language has already became to natural to me, hehe :D Most of the Thai coworkers at my place talk to each other in Thai. Actually, most of my coworkers are Asian so I'm always hearing a bunch of different languages. And most of their English isn't the best. I should have just barged into their conversation & asked them "Are you guys talking about Toomtam & Vill's Ngao Jai!??" LOL but nooo. hahaha.

RakLakornNYK: AWWWWWWE, YOU ARE JUST TOO AMAZING & SWEET. Thank you so much for the bright, beautiful artwork. Awww, I wasn't expecting these two lovely art but wow, they blew me away. Thank you, girl! I will save them and keep them in my folder forever. 
Actually, I'll put the ToomVill one as my desktop background! Awww, seeing my name on the ToomVill artwork makes me even happier! And I love the Kichy art, too. Ahhhh, how long did these take you? T__T Thank you from the bottom of my heart! <333

Maiko: Awwe, you're wishing me a happy birthday everywhere, geesh! This girl, making me feel too good :p Thank you T__T You're gonna make me bawl my eyes out here, awe. I'm so happy to have met you, Maiko. You are too amazing of a person. It's alright, Maiko, no worries. I'm no good at remembering people's birthdays, too! Love you. I sincerely thank you, Maiko <3

OrchieY: Thank you! :D

As for Toomtam's hair, I like it lots but I admit, it looks weird sometimes. I feel like there's too little of hair on the sides. Maybe I'm just too used to his previous hairstyles. He is still beautiful nonetheless, hehe :D

Ooh, we share the same opinion about Toomtam's new hairstyle, Marina. I hope he goes back to his usual hairstyle after his ordaining in September. :blush: Oh, so that's how you feel about LNF's ending. Don't worry, Marina, I understand perfectly what you mean, dearie. :kiss: Yes, please, Aom...exceed our expectations for NJ and its ending!

:lmao2: Yeah, we're too n'rai. :coverlaf: Oh, Toomtam was hecka handsome during the TV Pool Party 2013, but Vill could have looked even more beautiful. ;) Haha, if only I paid more attention to them together back then. :lmao: Urgh, I want to create a NJ/ToomVill shirt, but I'm going to be too busy to create one... Dang it, and I thought I would have more time with the wait for NJ. Ooh, really, Marina, you don't really wear T-shirts? :lol2: Yes, I'm positive you'd be beautiful in any T-shirt, especially a NJ shirt. :wink: As for myself, I'll look decent. :D

I'm sure school will be starting soon for you and the others, and you guys will be super busy. :cry: Until then, enjoy the rest of your summer break, Marina and everyone else! :grouphug: :kiss: Take the time to relax as much as you can. :boombox: Ah, so your favorite color is pink. :wub: :clap2: Love pink! I understand perfectly what you mean about the shades and types of colors, dearie. I'm picky as well. ;)

Oh!... Hah, the thought of you eavesdropping on your coworkers' conversations did cross my mind, but I wasn't mad at you. :whahuh: I thought it was hecka adorable. :spin: :coverlaf: Aw, don't worry, Marina; I'm sure you'll fully understand Thai someday soon. :console: :thumbsup: Let's both keep on trying! :cheer: Same here, I'd love to go to Thailand, too, so that I can meet our ToomVill and their lovely and beautiful fans. :grouphug: :heart: :wub: And if I ever meet my AF buddies in reality, that's even better! :spin: :clap: :kiss: Wow, so cool that you have a lot of Thai coworkers at your workplace. :shock2: Hehe, you were probably too shy and polite to interrupt their conversation. :ghehe: Gah, I'm still so amazed you understood bits and parts of their conversations...that must have been so memorable! :highfive:

Eek, N'RakLakornNYK's birthday gifts are too touching and magnificent, huh? :spin: :teary: :wub: :heart: So sweet and loving of her...*squeal*! :worthy: :grouphug:

Awie, you're welcome for the birthday greetings, dearie. :blush: :flowers: I'm happy you had fun on your birthday. :grouphug: :kiss: I :heart: you, too! Well, ♪ ♫ Marina girl, you're amazing, just the way you are! ♪ ♫ :wink: :wub:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
I'm glad that you liked 'em all na N'Marina   :toast:  

I'm waiting with bated breath to watch this lakorn  :highfive: can't wait anymore na P'Maiko.. And yes, it's really annoying to not get to see Toom-Vills fresh pics together like other daras (stars)..
Anyways, have a good day na everybody  :flowers:

AikOm^_^

RakLakornNYK said:
I'm glad that you liked 'em all na N'Marina   :toast:  

I'm waiting with bated breath to watch this lakorn  :highfive: can't wait anymore na P'Maiko.. And yes, it's really annoying to not get to see Toom-Vills fresh pics together like other daras (stars)..
Anyways, have a good day na everybody  :flowers:

Urgh, I know exactly how you feel, Nong! You described the both of us perfectly. :cry1: :console: I'm being busy in other threads, and while it doesn't seem like it, the ToomVill fever for me is still as high as ever...even worse. :sweat: :wackonut: Hurts me that we're not getting enough ToomVill photos... :cry: Aw, darling RakLakornNYK, I hope you have a wonderful day as well! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart: :spin:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Agree with you, girl. I hope he does go back to his previous hairstyle! Toomtam's always looking so good, this guy xD hahaha. 
Us n'rais, hahaha. I always think about that, too "if only i paid more attention to them/him/her back then..." LOL, I'm like that with Toomtam. I think I told you before but when my sister was watching Pong & Vill's lakorn, she continuously sang the OST which was by Toomtam. And I repeatedly told her to shut up & found it super annoying. Who knew I'd fall for him a few years later? LOL, I regret being so mean to Toomtam's beautiful songs T_T
Haha, yeahh. Random info about me: I don't wear tshirts much, it's very rare since I find tshirts to be very suffocating. Haha, I'm so weird. Awwe, you're always complimenting me. Time to compliemnt yourself, too! :p

Yes actually, school is starting next week for me T_T I feel I'll have some time to be lazy, edit videos, make art, watch lakorns, etc. between/after classes or such but then again, I'm gonna be so busy with everything else in life T_T Hopefully, I'll have some leisure time to do stuff I desire though. Thank you, Maiko! Hope you're enjoying your summer as well!~ 

LOL, I'm always eavesdropping. It's a bad habit of mines, haha xP But actually, if you think about it, I didn't eavesdrop. Their conversation just went into my ears so I can't really help it, right? Hahaha, just kidding! Yes, fighting on our Thai language comprehension! :D
YESS, I'd love to meet ToomVill. That would be too amazing ... just thinking about it feels so surreal T__T I'd love to meet my AF & online buddies as well including you, girl! :D Thank you, Maiko. It was definitely a memorable moment for me ... mainly because they said Ngao Jai, hahaha.

I just love RakLakornNYK's gifts, too much! Such a sweetheart <3 AWWE. When you say the line from "Just the way you are," it reminds me of the vid I created for Toomtam, hehe. Makes me even happier :) <3

RakLakornNYK: I do love them all. Thank you so so so muchhh <3 I agree with you, girl. I'm trying to wait patiently for NJ but it's getting harder & harder. Hope you have a good day, too! :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Agree with you, girl. I hope he does go back to his previous hairstyle! Toomtam's always looking so good, this guy xD hahaha. 
Us n'rais, hahaha. I always think about that, too "if only i paid more attention to them/him/her back then..." LOL, I'm like that with Toomtam. I think I told you before but when my sister was watching Pong & Vill's lakorn, she continuously sang the OST which was by Toomtam. And I repeatedly told her to shut up & found it super annoying. Who knew I'd fall for him a few years later? LOL, I regret being so mean to Toomtam's beautiful songs T_T
Haha, yeahh. Random info about me: I don't wear tshirts much, it's very rare since I find tshirts to be very suffocating. Haha, I'm so weird. Awwe, you're always complimenting me. Time to compliemnt yourself, too! :p

Yes actually, school is starting next week for me T_T I feel I'll have some time to be lazy, edit videos, make art, watch lakorns, etc. between/after classes or such but then again, I'm gonna be so busy with everything else in life T_T Hopefully, I'll have some leisure time to do stuff I desire though. Thank you, Maiko! Hope you're enjoying your summer as well!~ 

LOL, I'm always eavesdropping. It's a bad habit of mines, haha xP But actually, if you think about it, I didn't eavesdrop. Their conversation just went into my ears so I can't really help it, right? Hahaha, just kidding! Yes, fighting on our Thai language comprehension! :D
YESS, I'd love to meet ToomVill. That would be too amazing ... just thinking about it feels so surreal T__T I'd love to meet my AF & online buddies as well including you, girl! :D Thank you, Maiko. It was definitely a memorable moment for me ... mainly because they said Ngao Jai, hahaha.

I just love RakLakornNYK's gifts, too much! Such a sweetheart <3 AWWE. When you say the line from "Just the way you are," it reminds me of the vid I created for Toomtam, hehe. Makes me even happier :) <3

RakLakornNYK: I do love them all. Thank you so so so muchhh <3 I agree with you, girl. I'm trying to wait patiently for NJ but it's getting harder & harder. Hope you have a good day, too! :D

:lmao2: Is that what really happened? You actually felt that way about Toomtam's songs for Vill and Pong's lakorn? :bhehe: Ooh, if you ever told me that, I'm embarrassed to say that I don't remember it... :spin: :blush: Sorry, Marina. :flowers: Oh, I wasn't crazy for some of Toomtam's songs, either, but funny how that happened...about us falling for him. :grouphug: We're so in love with him and sing praises about him. :highfive:

I see what you mean about T-shirts; nope, you're not weird at all, Marina girl. :no: I like T-shirts myself, but they can be so suffocating at times, especially during the summer. :sweat: :spicy: I like thin and comfortable T-shirts that cover my poor assets and don't reveal a lot of skin. :bhehe: My goodness, school starts next week already?! Gah, this summer flies by too quick...feels like you just graduated. :cry1: Aw, sincerely hope you'll have some spare time for fun, Marina. :spin: Hmm, my summer's only fun when I'm with you guys here and with my loved ones; any time I don't have to worry about work is good times. :bopping:

I love your take on "eavesdropping." :whahuh: So stinkin' true; that happens to me all the time, too. So yeah, totally not our fault. :coverlaf: :lmao3: Aw, that's so special regarding how your Thai coworkers said, "Ngao jai," and that alerted you to their Thai conversation... :wub: It would feel like a dream for the both of us, if we ever get to meet ToomVill. And as for meeting each other...! :spin: :flowers: :woot: :yahoo: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

As for using that line of "Just the way you are," I had your birthday video for Toomtam particularly in mind when I wrote that line for you. :wink: I was blowing kisses at you and hugging you telepathically. :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug:

Aw, we're waiting so hard for NJ: you, me, N'RakLakornNYK, and the others. Well, I may be occupied by other things, but that doesn't mean I've stopped thinking about NJ and ToomVill. :lmao: Hehe, have a :goodnite:, Marina. Sweet dreams. :wink: Same goes for everybody else. :grouphug:

Mellow

⭐Live Love Laugh⭐
Aaahh!! Finally gotta see the fresh-est one probably Thank you sooooo much na P'Maiko   :highfive:    :party:  :kiss:   :heart: 
Toom-Vill have something to crack us up everytime with their chemistry :heart:  :heart:  :toast:

You too have good day na Phee and also everybody  :goodnite: /Morning

Maiko^_^ said:
Gah! FINALLY! We get another ToomVill photo. :yahoo: :woot: :party: :clap: Gah, that's all I have time for... Will continue gushing later. :cry1: :teary:

Credit: Khun Mae Kate's Twitter (katesontichai).

(*Pic*)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Oh nooo, Maiko. I didn't think Toomtam's songs were annoying. It was more that I thought my sister was annoying since she's always singing songs from her current favorite drama. And it just gets on my nerves, haha. Yes, we're so in love with him now :) And that's what really matters.

Oh yes, tshirts in the summer. That is just a big no-no ... for me, haha. I tend to wear a lot of sleeveless tops that reveal skin but I only wear those kind of shirts at home. I cover up more when leaving the house :) Yes, school's already next week, awe T_T I know right! Feels like it was just yesterday when you were congratulating me on graduating. Thank you, Maiko. I will continue to keep you company in this thread so no worries, I will never abandon the NJ thread <3

Haha, my take on eavesdropping is just an excuse so I don't become an eavesdropper xD haha. But yes, it would be a dream come true meeting ToomVill & especially each other. The future~ Awwwe, and I received your hugs telepathically as well, haha. You're so sweet, Maiko <3

Thank you for the ToomVill photo. Ahhh, he's holding her so close. Again, their bodies are made for each other. If only they were looking right into each others' eyes ... hmm, but it's alrighty! I just love the closeness of their bodies, ohlala <333

AikOm^_^

RakLakornNYK said:
Aaahh!! Finally gotta see the fresh-est one probably Thank you sooooo much na P'Maiko   :highfive:    :party:  :kiss:   :heart: 
Toom-Vill have something to crack us up everytime with their chemistry :heart:  :heart:  :toast:

You too have good day na Phee and also everybody  :goodnite: /Morning

Aw, N'RakLakornNYK! I feel your excitement and happiness. :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :grouphug: That photo brings tears of joy to my eyes and heart. :spin: :teary: :wub: :blush: It was such a nice surprise for all of us; it truly has been a while since we last saw a lovey-dovey photo of ToomVill in NJ. Hehe, I find THAT photo to be so exhilarating and exciting. :drool: :pervie: K, time for me to gush over it in details; I didn't get the luxury to do so, since I was rushing to head out for work.

I love how they're both wearing slippers. Gah! Haha, they look so much like a married couple; I'm going to assume this will be after Metinee (Vill) and Wathit's (Toomtam) marriage. With them both wearing slippers, golly, Toomtam and Vill's height difference is so nice. :drools: Aw, he looks so masculine while she looks so feminine. :spicy: I love how he seems to tower over her, although Toomtam isn't the tallest guy out there. They just look so freakin' beautiful and perfect together. :cloud9: :thumbsup: I love both their postures, facial expressions, everything! Hehe, Metinee looks uncomfortable and unwilling and reserved (even shy), while Wathit (most likely Roothon) looks very confident. :bhehe: Maybe he'll be teasing her in this scene? Aah, I can't wait anymore! And it's only August...can't believe we have to wait until January to watch it! :cry1: :lmao: Oh, my heart! :heart:

Aw, hopefully, we will continue to get many more lovely surprises such as this one. The ToomVill goodies are the best medicine to soothe our aching hearts. :yes:

Eek, thank you so much, Nong! It was indeed a wonderful day, because of you and everybody. :grouphug: :kiss: Now, it's nighttime for me; time to hit the hay after this! :yawn: Hehe, and now, :goodnite: or good day to you, darling! :kiss3:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Oh nooo, Maiko. I didn't think Toomtam's songs were annoying. It was more that I thought my sister was annoying since she's always singing songs from her current favorite drama. And it just gets on my nerves, haha. Yes, we're so in love with him now :) And that's what really matters.

Oh yes, tshirts in the summer. That is just a big no-no ... for me, haha. I tend to wear a lot of sleeveless tops that reveal skin but I only wear those kind of shirts at home. I cover up more when leaving the house :) Yes, school's already next week, awe T_T I know right! Feels like it was just yesterday when you were congratulating me on graduating. Thank you, Maiko. I will continue to keep you company in this thread so no worries, I will never abandon the NJ thread <3

Haha, my take on eavesdropping is just an excuse so I don't become an eavesdropper xD haha. But yes, it would be a dream come true meeting ToomVill & especially each other. The future~ Awwwe, and I received your hugs telepathically as well, haha. You're so sweet, Maiko <3

Thank you for the ToomVill photo. Ahhh, he's holding her so close. Again, their bodies are made for each other. If only they were looking right into each others' eyes ... hmm, but it's alrighty! I just love the closeness of their bodies, ohlala <333

Whoops; I should have worded my words better, Marina. :facepalm: I didn't mean that you thought his songs were annoying; I meant that I didn't find all his songs to be super catchy. Not that they were annoying to me, but they weren't that intriguing. :blush: But Toomtam's voice was. :drool: Sorry for the confusion. :spin: :worthy:

Ooh, I'm visualizing you in the summer times. Haha, sorry for being a perv! :smack: :shutup: I'm like that, too, Marina girl: wearing "comfortable" clothes at home, but covering myself up when going out. :highfive: Time moves too fast for us sometimes. But, we've had fun. :kiss: Aw, ok, I can always count on you, N'RakLakornNYK, and the others for company. :grouphug: :heart: As for the part about eavesdropping, :lmao2:! And for ToomVill, :spin:! And for our hugs, :cry: & :kiss: & :grouphug: & :flowers:!!!

Haha, I love your description regarding their newest photo. Yep, their bodies are made for each other. :pervie: Oh, gwarsh, I'd die if we get a photo of them staring into each other's eyes in that scene. Hehe, I can imagine it though. :drools: They both look so delicious! Hehe, this proves that there are plenty of ToomVill photos out there that haven't been shared yet... :ghehe: They better surface! :ninja:

Have a wonderful day, Marina, N'RakLakornNYK, and everybody else! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Haha, no worries! :) Ah, I gotcha. I love Toomtam's voice but not his 'own' songs as much. I mean, I prefer him singing covers at events or something like that. None of his 'own' songs are really catchy like you said. Although he should really sing more of his own songs!

Haha, visualizing me in the summer times? LOL, no worries about being a perv. We're all pervs, hahaha. Just try to visualize a lazy bum looking girl in showy clothing, that's me. Hahaha. Yes, time moves too fast. We've definitely had fun! :D

Oh yesss, a photo of them staring into each other's eyes -- mesmerized by each other's beauty -- omg, that would be too great!! :D AGREE, they look declicious. Yayy, we still have hopes for more photos & yeah, they better surface soon!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day :) It's night time now so gotta hit the hay & sleep! Seeya NJ thread & lovely people tomorrow!

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Haha, no worries! :) Ah, I gotcha. I love Toomtam's voice but not his 'own' songs as much. I mean, I prefer him singing covers at events or something like that. None of his 'own' songs are really catchy like you said. Although he should really sing more of his own songs!

Haha, visualizing me in the summer times? LOL, no worries about being a perv. We're all pervs, hahaha. Just try to visualize a lazy bum looking girl in showy clothing, that's me. Hahaha. Yes, time moves too fast. We've definitely had fun! :D

Oh yesss, a photo of them staring into each other's eyes -- mesmerized by each other's beauty -- omg, that would be too great!! :D AGREE, they look declicious. Yayy, we still have hopes for more photos & yeah, they better surface soon!

Hope you all are having a wonderful day :) It's night time now so gotta hit the hay & sleep! Seeya NJ thread & lovely people tomorrow!

And I got you in return, Marina girl. :wink: :highfive: Ooh, I hope we'll get to hear a very good, original song from Toomtam someday soon. :cheer: But no matter what kind of song he sings, Toomtam makes it sound so good. :wub: I love his covers of other songs, too. :)

Hey, you just described me perfectly, Marina! :eyetwitch: A "lazy bum looking girl in showy clothing?" Yep, that's us. :loool:

Ooh, speaking of photos, hooray, yippety yay yahoo!!!! YET ANOTHER TOOMVILL PHOTO FROM NGAO JAI SURFACES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot: :clap: :bravo: :thumbsup: :party: Eek, so happy! :cry: :spin: I'll share it in a bit. :wink: Oh, for the previous photo of Toomtam hugging Vill, hehe, the day I found out about the photo was also the same night I dreamed of them again. :D I didn't see them in action (in my dream), but I saw new photos of them on the Internet, if I remember the dream correctly. Haha, it was still a wonderful dream about them. :wub:

Just keep throwing the ToomVill photos our way while we wait for NJ to go on air, Aom, Khun Mae Kate, Exact, and people! :cheer: :wink: Aw, enjoy your weekend before school starts, Marina girl. :flowers: :bopping: :kiss: :grouphug: Have a wonderful weekend! :kiss3: :heart: