AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
kodocha said:
Vill really have courageous eyes  and ouch when i saw Toomtam in hospital bed 

Eek, dear, sweet Kodocha! :faint: Aw, I'm happy to hear from you in here! :woot2: :yahoo: :clap: Thanks for all your encouragement and support by liking my photo posts. :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I'm glad you like the photos. :dance1: Even better, glad to hear from you! :thumbsup:

Oh, "courageous" eyes? Vill does have very striking eyes. :spin: I'm so jealous. :lol2: My reaction exactly when I saw Toomtam in the hospital... :cry: How hurt will this boy get in here?

huajaikaungtur said:
:eek: I'm 3 pages behin, oh no. Time to catch up!

Maiko: Here's my late reply from your post (http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/topic/59373-ch5-ngao-jai-exact-scenario/page-69#entry1004000) . Sorry, girl T__T I've been busy with school since it's coming to an end.
I hope you & everyone have been well.

Ohh, Yadech & Mteam are super cuuute :3 Agree with you on that, Puth & Vill aren't on the same cuteness level as them.
As for Yadech (a bit off topic), they have the hot, cute, and everything appeal, Lol. That's just my opinion though since I feel they can pull off any kind of relationship in a lakorn :dance2: 

Agreed, we'll still continue to cheer for ToomVill :) Yeah, I'm picky when it comes to country-themed lakorns. They have to have certain aspects that draw me into the lakorn & usually those aspects don't include the country setting.
You're not slow at replying to my posts. You see my reply here? It's about 9 days late :eek: That's more than a week! :lmao: 

We have similar reactions, eh? But yes, ToomVill is too awesome! Their interactions are so squeal-worthy!~ 
I know right, I have ToomVill's wedding photos set as my desktop background. Since my sisters and I share the same computer, they always complain about it, haha :coverlaf:  I'm too evil but I can't help it. ToomVill FTW :heart: 
I would like to see pictures of Mouse and Cherreen, too. I can already imagine their cute interactions :thumbsup: 

Thank you for the ToomVill wedding photo comparisons, Maiko. They're truly beautiful in both scenarios. Ahhhh, ToomVill :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  As for me, I can't choose between which wedding photos I prefer. I like both since we get to see different styles, I'm too indecisive, haha :D
The pics of Toomtam in the hospital made me a bit worried. Wonder what happens to him in the lakorn :eek:
Thank you a billion times for the photos & updates, Maiko. You are truly awesome, love you!~  :kiss: 

Mahalo: I couldn't agree any more! ToomVill is definitely photogenic :) They're absolutely beautiful~
Do I see Maiko & Mahalo talking about Toomtam's kissing!!?? He's definitely a good kisser and I feel like he's a great kisser in reality :D We should question May about this, eh? LOLOL  :coverlaf: 
Awww, it's so intriguing to read your conversations :)

...MARINA!!! :shock2: :faint: Oh, gwarsh! It's been a while! I've been good, even better now, after hearing from you and dear Kodocha. :grouphug: I've just been super lonely the past few days. :bhehe: Talking to myself, gushing over the NJ goodies by myself, etc. :whaha: I'm sure I appeared quite crazy and desperate. :crazy: :weee: :whahuh: Oh, I guess when compared to you, I'm not too late in the replies. :lol: :phew: Nine days sure is a long time, but I'm willing to wait, just as long as I hear from you and the others. :kiss3:

Aw, I knew you and Minny are super busy with school and life right now...you guys and the others as well. :grouphug: Hang in there until the end, Marina girl! Just a couple more days (?)!!! :cheer: :strong: :console: Graduation day is looming closer. You've worked so hard, girl! :spin: :thumbsup:

Oh, my gosh, Marina! I so agree with you about everything! About ToomVill, Push - Vill, Mteam, Yadech, country-themed lakorns, Mouse and Cherreen, EVERYTHING! :bravo: :clap2: I'm just going to say, "Agreed, agreed, agreed!" :wink: Yes, Push and Vill don't move me the same way Yadech, Mteam, and other cute couples do. :bhehe:

Hahahahahahaha! :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: :loool: Gosh! I cracked up, reading about how you have ToomVill's wedding photos as your desktop background, and it annoys your sisters to no end. :lmao: Too funnie, Marina! That's great! Your poor sisters' misery is our happiness! :dance3: :ghehe: Oh, go ahead and continue torturing them that way! :thumbup:

Oh, my! It's been a while since we've last seen photos of Mouse and Cherreen... :annoyed: Come on, Mouse and Cherreen! Come on, ToomVill! More photos of you guys, pretty please! :wub: Oh, I think Gam and Freudonidas should have paired up with each other in here, instead of Oom Sakaojai and Freudonidas. I love Oom, but Freud and Gam would have matched each other more; they would look so great together! :cloud9: They could have been the funny, supporting couple! :cry1: Aw, I hope Tippy (Gam's character) gets a happy ending with someone special. :D

Eek, Marina, you're welcome for all the photos! :kiss: I'm so happy you love them as much as I do. :dance1: Yes, you're just like me; it's hard to choose which wedding style I prefer for ToomVill, for they both look freakin' beautiful together in both styles! :drool: :spicy: :thumbsup: I know; wonder what will happen to poor Root/Wathit... :nailbiter: Ooh! The IG clip that I'll be sharing after this post seems exciting and promising! Hopefully, the IG clip means Metinee will visit him! :spin:

Aw, Marina, I :heart: you, too. :cry: :kiss3: :grouphug: Oh, yeah, Mahalo and I were talking about Toomtam's kisses, among other things. :bhehe: Hehe, dang, if Toomtam kisses his leading ladies this passionately in lakorns, just imagine what he's like with May in reality! :pervie: :whahuh: :lmao3: Bet it's even better. That lucky... :censor: I'm jealous. :annoyed: :lol: Marina girl, have a wonderful weekend! :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Hmm, maybe filming is once again halted? :scratchchin: :shrug: I may go to sleep earlier than usual tonight. It sure would be nice, waking up to a lot of NJ goodies. :lmao: Anyway, here's the IG clip, Marina and guys! Yahoo, I am so excited, seeing this kind of BTS (behind-the-scene) clip! :yahoo: :clap: Aw, it's been a while since we saw an actual clip of NJ filming (er, if you know what I mean :lol:)...hope to see more videos of NJ soon! :worthy:

Anyway, eek! Aom, Vill, and Gam are too adorable! :spin: Hospital scene! Why are Metinee and Tippy in the hospital? :eek: Golly, I hope Metinee's visiting Wathit/Root! :woot: Hmm, I wonder if this means our director, Bpiak Pisaan, a.k.a. Aom's daddy, will be in NJ as well? :shock2: Looks like he's in one of the scenes, according to the IG clip. But that could just be behind the scenes, though, not of an actual scene. :lol: Well, :goodnite: or good day, guys! :yawn: Sweet dreams (shoot, I wish for me)! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credit: torry_lilitham's IG.

Hospital scene BTS.

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/732926315035649752_26453864.

AikOm^_^

Yeah, once again, filming has come to a halt. :lol: Only one new photo, whew. :phew: Vill and her mother are cute and lovely like always. :blush: But Vill's expression isn't that attractive to me. :lol: Not that it's her worst though.

Credit: Kate's IG (katesonthichai).

AikOm^_^

Eek! FINALLY!!!! AN IG CLIP OF JUST TOOMTAM AND VILL!!!!!!!!!!
:yahoo: :dance1: :clap:
:bravo:
(I would have expressed my excitement even more so, but I'm sleepy.
) Aw, they look so cute together. Such a funny and adorable clip. While Toomtam's busy being interviewed, Vill's eating up everything.
:lmao3: I just love it when he turns around to her, and they share a cosmic moment...gosh, why does the video have to end on such a good part?!
:lmao: So grateful we got an IG clip focusing on them only! :spin:
Oh, yes...even though they're super duper cute together in the clip, poor ToomVill look like they lost quite a bit of weight, especially Toomtam. :teary: Su su, ToomVill! :strong:

Credit: Kate's IG (katesonthichai).

ToomVill!

OR

http://web.stagram.com/p/733759709710622870_317489839.

AikOm^_^

K, I'm off to Dreamland. :goodnite:! Have a wonderful day, everyone!
Sweet dreams.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam said that Au Piak and Aom are both quite strict and hardworkers. Aom goes over all of the details all the time, so I'm hoping it'll be a great production.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Toomtam said that Au Piak and Aom are both quite strict and hardworkers. Aom goes over all of the details all the time, so I'm hoping it'll be a great production.

Oh la la, I hope so, too, Aiyaja! Thanks for the info! :kiss: Hopefully, their strictness doesn't apply to the spicy ToomVill scenes. :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur said:
will reply to your post when I can, Maiko :) Just wanted to comment so you don't feel too lonely :)
ToomVill <3

Oh, was it that obvious that I was feeling lonely? :whahuh: Aw, so sweet of you to stop by and let me know, Marina girl. :flowers: Thank you! :cry: :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Take your time, Marina. I'll wait for you, no matter how long. Thank you again! Is graduation this week or next week? :)

AikOm^_^

I'll share the small updates tomorrow. Filming for NJ has halted once again, but the small updates still excite me so much. Well, I can share this much. Hehe, they're writing the OST to Ngao Jai, yay! :yahoo: :dance1: :woot:

:goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

kodocha said:
Maiko your love for Toomtam and Vill together make us love them more love reading your comments about them 

Aw, Kodocha...you're such a sweetheart! :cry: :spin: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, is that right? I'm happy that you feel that way. :clap: Thank you so much for everything, dear Kodocha! :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

I've got errands to run, but when I return, if I have time, I'll share the interesting and exciting photos of the lovely people behind the writing for NJ's OST. :clap: Have a great day, guys! :grouphug: :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Wha! :cry1: Not that I've fallen so far behind, but I meant to share the photos of Aom and the NJ staff working hard on the OST for NJ. :annoyed: So much for that. I'm almost done with my current projects, and then I'll be able to share the photos and IG clips afterwards. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

I was going to share the photos and IG clips, but my laptop is too slow at the moment. :annoyed: Plus, I'm tired. :yawn: Will share them tomorrow for sure. Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Note: Congratulations to our very own Marina (Huajaikaungtur), who's graduating from high school! :party: :graduate: :bravo: :thumbsup: :yahoo: :clap: Congrats, Marina! :grouphug: :kiss: And congrats to all the graduates this year. You guys have worked so hard for this day! :spin: Good luck in your careers! Don't ever stop dreaming and believing! :wink: Have a fun and relaxing summer! Good luck with college, Marina girl! :kiss3:

Anyway, busy week! :weee: So many things happening today...I so need to be more active in other threads. :smack: Shoot, filming for NJ has come to a long halt! :cry1: I miss our NJ team. :phew: But yay, I'm finally sharing photos of Aom and IG member fongbeeroriginal (and the others) working hard on NJ's OST. Can't wait to hear it! :dance1:

Since Leh/Ley Nangfah is ending soon, I hope this means NJ will air next/soon. :woot: It will either be NJ or Bee, Charebelle, and Boat's Anin Thita; Pao and Num's Likay Likay; or Tanya, Bank, and Nike's Suea/r. Those are the lakorn productions that started "around the time" NJ's production started. :scratchchin: But who knows. :shrug:

K, here are the photos and one IG clip. Ooh, the music sounds really nice to me! :clap: :thumbsup: Can't wait to hear the resulting song! :woot: Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Credits: Aom (aomphiyada) & fongbeeroriginal's IGs.

Small snippet of NJ's OST.

OR

http://websta.me/p/732954023093776888_7783243.

AikOm^_^

sarN said:
Ok , hopefully this one is not so stressful then their first one  :dance3: . I like them as a couple now.

Shoot, I hope so! Well, I wouldn't mind stress, as long as it's focused on the pra'nangs. :pervie: :coverlaf: Aw, you like them? :spin: That's great! Welcome to the club! :wink: :grouphug: I hope Aom does a great job with the production! :worthy:

kodocha

sarNie Juvenile
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, Kodocha...you're such a sweetheart! :cry: :spin: :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, is that right? I'm happy that you feel that way. :clap: Thank you so much for everything, dear Kodocha! :kiss3:

Maiko^_^ said:
Shoot, I hope so! Well, I wouldn't mind stress, as long as it's focused on the pra'nangs. :pervie: :coverlaf: Aw, you like them? :spin: That's great! Welcome to the club! :wink: :grouphug: I hope Aom does a great job with the production! :worthy:
i hope that to i love them together thank god iam not the only that count the minutes to see them   :dance1:

AikOm^_^

kodocha said:
i hope that to i love them together thank god iam not the only that count the minutes to see them   :dance1:

I know; let's hope Aom doesn't disappoint us! :spin: I hope she will be successful as a producer, like our lovely and talented Anne Thongprasom. :bravo: Oh, so you count the minutes as well, Kodocha? :woot: :highfive: Aw, I know exactly how you feel. :cry1: :console: :grouphug: This seriously feels like the longest we've ever gone without any "real" NJ updates (even though we've experienced the same scenario before :coverlaf:). :teary: What's the holdup for NJ's filming? :rolleyes: There are two or three new photos to share, but those are new photos of old ones. I wish they would be more concerned about filming NJ. :phew:

Looks like Aom is on her way to Hong Kong for a trip. I wish her a safe and fun passage. :heart: IG member fongbeeroriginal, who is one of the members working on NJ's OST, is one of the people going with her. :eek: Not sure if the trip is related to NJ or not though. :shrug: Hopefully when she returns, they will resume filming NJ. :woot: Hehe, thanks for your support and lovely comment, Kodocha! :heart: :kiss: You can be sure I'll share the real NJ updates and goodies as soon as I can. :wink: I'll share the new photos of old ones later. :yawn:

AikOm^_^

Oh, my gosh! This certainly makes up for the lack of NJ updates for the past week(s)! ToomVill are attending the Nataraj (Nataraja?) Awards right now, and Vill was the lucky lady walking with Toomtam, holding onto his arm, and he was the lucky man walking with her! EEK! It's late, but I'm definitely going to share their sweet photos before hitting the hay! :woot: Gosh, this just makes me so happy! I've missed them so darn much! :cry1: :cry: :lmao: I'm so grateful they walked with each other down the red carpet. :wub: :spin: :yahoo: :clap: Even though they didn't get nominated or anything for any of the awards, I'm so so freakin' happy they walked with each other. :blush: