AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
phatman said:
Hi friends! It's been a while!!! How's everything doing!?! I see Toomtam's become cleaner. Haha. 

EEK! *Squeal* My Phat-girl! :faint: :yahoo: :woot: :clap: It's been a while since we last spammed talked with each other. :ghehe: Everything's good and dandy. Of course, there's always the greed for more updates and photos and other goodies. :bhehe: We never get enough. :no: I'm so ecstatic upon hearing from you again in here. :grouphug: :kiss3: I'll need to find the determination to be more active in other threads. Hah! :lmao2: Sometimes Toomtam's clean-looking, but he looks rugged and worn out most of the time. :loool: Still handsome no matter what! :drool:

AikOm^_^

Well, later, Phatman and everybody else! :tearybye: I'm off to another short day at work...yippee! If there's anything new to share in here, I shall do that later tonight or tomorrow. :) Later! :grouphug: :heart:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Maiko^_^ said:

EEK! *Squeal* My Phat-girl! :faint: :yahoo: :woot: :clap: It's been a while since we last spammed talked with each other. :ghehe: Everything's good and dandy. Of course, there's always the greed for more updates and photos and other goodies. :bhehe: We never get enough. :no: I'm so ecstatic upon hearing from you again in here. :grouphug: :kiss3: I'll need to find the determination to be more active in other threads. Hah! :lmao2: Sometimes Toomtam's clean-looking, but he looks rugged and worn out most of the time. :loool: Still handsome no matter what! :drool:
:ghehe: I've been active in other threads, but I've mostly been spending time watching kdramas. Hehe. I'm slowly falling back into Thai lakorns though.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: LOL, I love your little rant on Vill showing more love to Puth. Hopefully, she starts showing more love for Toomtam soon! She better!~
If I commented on every single photo you posted, I'd look crazy so I'll just keep it to a minimum  :coverlaf: 
I am loving how there are more and more photos for this lakorn. ToomVill is so beautiful, aw gosh  :spin:  :yahoo: 
Also, the car ride video was too cute. Love Toomtam's enthusiastic voice in the background.
The NJ team is so awesome, they're all such good looking fellas :lol: 
I'm loving the different scenaries for this lakorn -- so breathtaking.

And Maiko, it's not past my graduation yet. I've just been busy taking a bunch of tests and so on.
I check this thread every now & then at school when I'm supposed to be working, hehe but I delay commenting since it takes me a while to write out my thoughts.

Again, big thanks for all the photos. Oh, what would we do w/o you, Maiko? ;) :heart: 

Phatman: You're back from kdrama phase, eh? :D We've missed you.
Kinda off topic but what kdramas have you been watching? :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Thanks maiko for tha pics missing u alot. :)
Loving ToomVill more and more everyday. Vill looks pretty in all of the pictures I love how she doesn't wear heavy makeup like in Leh nangfah. Toomtam glasses funny photo is cute so does his mismatch shoes. :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
huajaikaungtur said:
Awe, I miss y'all too. :ghehe:

I've been watching Hotel King and Golden Cross...kind of on and off though. And I've been rewatching Cunning, Single Lady. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

Eek! What a wonderful surprise! Not only do I hear more from Phatman, but also Marina and Minny! :woot: :yahoo: :dance1: :clap: Aw, I :heart: you guys! :grouphug: :kiss: So happy to hear from you guys again! :cry: I'm in the process of replying to all your comments and posts rite now. It's going to take me some time...the world's #1 slowpoke rite here! :sweat:

AikOm^_^

Phew, took me some time. Keep getting distracted by other things. :smack:

phatman said:
:ghehe: I've been active in other threads, but I've mostly been spending time watching kdramas. Hehe. I'm slowly falling back into Thai lakorns though.

Yeah, you were. :p Why didn't you help me spam in this thread, huh? :rofl: So I heard (about your current addiction to K-dramas)! :bhehe: You're not the only one. But the difference is that I'm re-watching old, old films (mostly Chinese films)...gosh, I'm feeling too nostalgic rite now. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: LOL, I love your little rant on Vill showing more love to Puth. Hopefully, she starts showing more love for Toomtam soon! She better!~
If I commented on every single photo you posted, I'd look crazy so I'll just keep it to a minimum  :coverlaf: 
I am loving how there are more and more photos for this lakorn. ToomVill is so beautiful, aw gosh  :spin:  :yahoo: 
Also, the car ride video was too cute. Love Toomtam's enthusiastic voice in the background.
The NJ team is so awesome, they're all such good looking fellas :lol: 
I'm loving the different scenaries for this lakorn -- so breathtaking.

And Maiko, it's not past my graduation yet. I've just been busy taking a bunch of tests and so on.
I check this thread every now & then at school when I'm supposed to be working, hehe but I delay commenting since it takes me a while to write out my thoughts.

Again, big thanks for all the photos. Oh, what would we do w/o you, Maiko? ;) :heart: 

Oh, really, Marina girl? I'm afraid my rant on Vill and Push is too unladylike and selfish and quite evil. :blush: Aiyaja says that according to one of Push's interviews, he and Vill are rather close at the moment. :mellow: When Vill was interviewed during the Kom Chad Luek 11 award ceremony, she told the reporters that the Push - Vill photos she uploaded onto her IG were for promoting Leh Nangfah, nothing personal (thanks to Aiyaja for the translations :heart:). The heck?! If that's the case, then where are the ToomVill photos for NJ, huh, Vill? :rolleyes: Shoot, she better share BTS photos of her and Toomtam when NJ airs. :rant:

I'm hurt for Toomtam and for ourselves. :lmao: If things get serious between Vill and Push in the future, I'll accept it. :lol2: They're ok together. But they just don't give me the butterflies and jitterbugs. :nono1: They don't match each other physically in my eyes, but they do look decent together. Plus, Push's height is perfect for Vill's stature. But I still personally prefer ToomVill's height difference. :ghehe: And even if Vill and Push really date each other in the future, I will still be rooting for ToomVill on screen! :woot: :cheer: That won't stop my love for them. :cloud9:

K, two last evil thoughts, Marina, hehe. I am SO glad and happy that May wasn't there to bother the NJ team while they were filming. :ghehe: And if my understanding is correct, this week marks the last week of shooting for LN. Maybe...whoot, I hope so! :woot: :dance1: This would mean that Vill can finally focus on NJ 100%! :woot2: She better improve herself. :numchuck: Haha, that's all for my bitter thoughts...for now. :loool:

Commenting on every photo would take too much of your precious time, dear Marina. Even I don't comment on every photo. :coverlaf: I can, but nothing too interesting to say. :D Yes, we're definitely getting more photos for NJ versus Sud Sai Paan; you know what's hecka funnie? Aiyaja says almost the same thing you did over at Spicy (she was the first one who pointed out the part about NJ photos vs. SSP's, and I agreed with her :p). :lmao3:

Yes, ToomVill are beautiful together. :spin: Grr, they better take more photos for our sakes. :annoyed: We want to enjoy them as much as possible. The car ride IG clip is cute indeed. They all make me smile, especially Toomtam. :wub: He's such a good cheerleader for all his lakorns; he brings so much life and charm onto the set! :cry: The NJ team members are good-looking people indeed. :thumbsup: :drool: I love the countryside setting, but I hope we get to see plenty of city scenes as well. I pray NJ's story turns out better than Yadech's TNNKK...not that I'm bashing Yadech, but TNNKK's storyline isn't that interesting. :no: Still, Yadech were adorable in there. :lol2:

Oh, whew! I'm not late on your graduation. :phew: Just give me a heads-up about it, so that I won't be late in celebrating it with you, ok? :wink: :dance1: :party: Same here, Marina! Takes me a while to type out my thoughts, too. It's been more than an hour since I started writing out my replies to you gals. :lol: Aw, you're always welcome for the photos. :kiss: Hehe, aw, your comments to Phatman. :spin: It's ok if it's off-topic. Just as long as we're talking! :heart: :wink:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Thanks maiko for tha pics missing u alot. :)
Loving ToomVill more and more everyday. Vill looks pretty in all of the pictures I love how she doesn't wear heavy makeup like in Leh nangfah. Toomtam glasses funny photo is cute so does his mismatch shoes. :p

Minny girl, you're another hard worker! :cry1: :console: Hope everything is fine at school and your job. :strong: I agree, Minny; I love how Vill's makeup isn't heavy like in LN. :yes: She looks the best with light makeup. Hah, I didn't even notice Toomtam's mismatched shoes until Cool girl brought it up...she's so diligent! :bravo: Aw, you're welcome for the photos, Minny. I'm missing you and the others all the time. :teary: :kiss: Thanks for cheering me up! :spin: You three all did! :grouphug:

phatman said:
Awe, I miss y'all too. :ghehe:

I've been watching Hotel King and Golden Cross...kind of on and off though. And I've been rewatching Cunning, Single Lady. Hehe.

:grouphug: to the first part! Maybe it's time I rekindle my "like" for K-dramas...? :whahuh: It's been a while. But interesting to know the titled dramas that you're watching, girl. :wink: I shall do research on them when I have more time. :wink:

If it's nighttime for you guys, :goodnite:!!! :grouphug: I have a headache now, so going to sleep early. :yawn: Good day, guys and everybody else! :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Oh, my gosh! Eek, they're filming NJ right now, yay! :yahoo: :woot: And it looks like Toomtam is dressed for the wedding! :faint: Awesome! :thumbsup: They're going to have a wedding after all! :wub: :spin: :dance1: :clap: I'll have pictures up in a bit. I hope it's the real Roothon! :worthy: Toomtam is wearing Wathit's/Vathid's glasses though...so it could be the real Wathit/Vathid after all... :eek: Either way, he looks hot in his wedding tux... :drools:

AikOm^_^

Golly, Toomtam looks freakin' handsome! :drool: :spicy: Wathit/Roothon... :drools: I can't wait to see Metinee! :blush: Hmm, I really want to know if it's really Wathit, or if it will be Root during this scene... :woot: I want Root! :cry1: If they're not filming out of sequence (yeah, right :rolleyes:), then there's a chance it's really Root impersonating Wathit (because I think they have already filmed Wathit's "death," if they're keeping that part of the storyline :teary:). Toomtam looks so sharp in his white tuxedo! :thumbsup:

Darn it! We better get an abundance of their wedding pictures in NJ!!! :rant: We did not get enough of their wedding pictures in SSP. :angry: Double darn, I'm going to be busy tomorrow, but looks like I'm going to roam the net all night...for hopes of NJ and ToomVill photos. :bhehe:

Credits: princetamgroup's IG (patoomtam for the photos).

AikOm^_^

Holy moly! One of my IG and fellow ToomVill buddies just posted a photo of ToomVill ("Wathit" - Metinee) in their wedding attire. Gosh! :faint: They're so...unbelievably beautiful and perfect together! :yahoo: :wub: :drools: I'm...I'm...I'm...gahgahgahgahkdlfjelwjrlewr almost speechless! :shutup: Metinee is even far more beautiful than I expected. :blush: I want to find the original source of the photo(s) first before sharing it. I'll post it up in a bit after I find it. Hah, I'm such a spammer in this thread, but this is seriously too much fun and too full of excitement for me to stop. :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

K, found the original source of the lovely ToomVill photo! :heart: Gosh, I'm nearly speechless from shock, excitement, giddiness, happiness, etc. :faint: :weee: :crazy: I need some time to cool down. :spicy: Aw, Metinee is wearing a Thai traditional outfit... :wub: I hope we get to see her in an American/English wedding dress as well! :woot: I love Vill's simple look...flawlessly beautiful without going overboard. :thumbsup: She matches the gold/yellow color. Her hairstyle is gorgeous. Wowie, they look too perfect together! :spin: :wub: The thing about ToomVill posing in most of their photos though...they're not too lovey-dovey. :lmao: :rofl: But it's ok; I :heart: all their poses and photos. :dance1:

Credit: patoomtam's IG.

AikOm^_^

Gah, why does this have to happen rite now?! I need to go to sleep early for a busy day tomorrow... :teary: But the NJ and ToomVill photos...! They're so worth the late nights! :lmao: :lolyup: :lmao3: I'm currently saving and re-uploading the other photos right now. We're getting more ToomVill photos, yippee! :woot: :party: :bravo: :dance1: :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

These photos will be the last set for the night...time for me to hit the hay! :yawn: Almost falling asleep here. I said "almost," because the ToomVill photos keep jolting me half-awake. :coverlaf: I'll save the full gushing for tomorrow or another time. I'm strongly reminded of ToomVill's Thit and Gan characters in SSP...aw! :spin: :wub: The situation, the ceremony, their reactions and expressions in these photos are totally reminiscent of their "first wedding" in SSP. :ghehe: Too sweet. :cry: My #1 favorite photos are the ToomVill photos. :drool: Love how Vill is holding onto Toomtam's arm in the fourth photo. :spicy: And the ones of her throwing the bouquet (?) and him holding onto her, golly! :blush: And the one of them staring into each other's eyes. :spin: Too precious and funnie! Hah, you two lovebirds! :lmao3: If I were there, I'd tease them nonstop. :pervie: "Wathit" looks like an adorable, lovesick goofball. :lolyup: Metinee looks shy! Hehe, I am so anticipating this scene! :woot: :dance1: :clap:

Oh, and after the new photos, two "new old" photos. :D Well, :goodnite: or good day, guys! :grouphug: Sweet dreams! :wink: :pervie:

Credits: dowdow7, enjoy_gun, gamwichayanee, princetamgroup, sasiya_ss23, villwannarot's IGs.

AikOm^_^

Morning, world! :hiya: Sadly, I'm still sleepy. :yawn: Even sadder still, I have a busy schedule today (even though it's my precious day off :cry1:). Even sadder than that, work tomorrow. :teary: And the saddest part? Only a few hours, and they've already stopped sharing the ToomVill goodies with us. :lmao: :cry: Geez, I hope not. Well, the night (or day) is still young, and they're still filming NJ at the moment (well, perhaps not at this exact moment, since the NJ team may be sleeping, but you know what I mean...I meant they're still filming NJ today hehe). So hopefully we'll get more ToomVill photos, especially more of their wedding photos. :wub:

No "new new" ToomVill photo, but there are a few new ToomVill photos at least. Yeah, I'm still half-asleep and only half-awake. :bhehe: -_- :smack: New photos of Vill and the other NJ cast members. Ooh! I think they're filming more of Metinee and Tippy's (Gam's character) school days...yay, more of the school/university scenarios! :woot: Perhaps Metinee and Tippy are still university students? Or they're seriously filming scenes out of sequence. :whahuh: I feel like crying.

Credits: aomisaom, dowdow7, gamwichayanee, gguiwarinthon, katesonthichai's IGs; Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebook; Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai).

Oh, IG clip of Vill applying makeup on herself. No need, Vill; you're already beautiful enough.
But looking even more beautiful than usual! :thumbsup: The lovely bride, Metinee.

OR

http://web.stagram.c...23120_317489839.

AikOm^_^

I've got to go... :tearybye: Hopefully by the time I get back, there will be more photos. :spin: Have a wonderful day, everyone! :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: It's okay, girl. You're not saying anything bad about Puth so it's alright. You're just expressing your love for ToomVill, right?
Hehe, that's true. Vill should be fair to both Puth & Toomtam then. Hopefully, we'll see more photos of ToomVill from Vill :dance3: 
Vill and Puth are very cute to me but they don't have the hot appeal like ToomVill. I'll accept if Vill and Puth get serious, too. Whatever makes them happy :wink: 
You're so evil, Maiko!! :bhehe: LOL, JK. I'm glad May wasn't there, too. I'm not too sure when the shooting ends for LN but if that is correct, that's great. She can fully focus on NJ now, hehe! I hope to see more updates for NJ then.

And really? Aiyaja and I said the same thing? What a coincidence :whahuh: 
Agreed, Toomtam's spunky character is so likable and agree with you about him bringing life to the set! Oh, I agree with you. From Yadech's GRGR to TNKK, TNKK wasn't so interesting. I ony saw scenes since my sister watched TNKK -- Yadech is definitely cute but the storyline's not so intriguing to me.
But I agree with you about more city scenes. Honestly, I'm not such a big fan of lakorns taking place in the country side. I'm more into city lakorns but then again, I'm biased so even if my idols are in country lakorns, I still watch them :coverlaf: 

Aww, you're so sweet. :kiss: My graduation is about 2-3 weeks away so I'll be sure to let you know.
More than an hour typing your replies? Geesh, girl. Don't take so much time :p

Maiko, I rushed to Asianfuse after seeing ToomVill's wedding photos on my facebook! :woot: 
I literally screamed when I saw them, they are too perfect for each other!!
Toomtam's such a wittle little dork, LOL. He's so handsome & cute in his outfit although I don't really like the collar on him. He should be showing his neck or at least not have so much of his neck covered.
As for Vill, what a beauty! Loving her outfit and simple makeup. I'm loving their photos together -- too awesome, wohooo!  :dance1: 
Gam has Elsa as her phone cover! :) And Mouse's smile :heart: 

Thank you once again, Maiko.

Phatman: The only one I'm watching out of your list is Hotel King. I'm only at Episode 3 though ^^
And I want to start Doctor Stranger soon, too :)

AikOm^_^

I'm back from my errands; boy, am I tired! :yawn: My body and soul are both sluggish rite now...hard to get up from the sofa. -_-

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: It's okay, girl. You're not saying anything bad about Puth so it's alright. You're just expressing your love for ToomVill, right?
Hehe, that's true. Vill should be fair to both Puth & Toomtam then. Hopefully, we'll see more photos of ToomVill from Vill :dance3: 
Vill and Puth are very cute to me but they don't have the hot appeal like ToomVill. I'll accept if Vill and Puth get serious, too. Whatever makes them happy :wink: 
You're so evil, Maiko!! :bhehe: LOL, JK. I'm glad May wasn't there, too. I'm not too sure when the shooting ends for LN but if that is correct, that's great. She can fully focus on NJ now, hehe! I hope to see more updates for NJ then.

And really? Aiyaja and I said the same thing? What a coincidence :whahuh: 
Agreed, Toomtam's spunky character is so likable and agree with you about him bringing life to the set! Oh, I agree with you. From Yadech's GRGR to TNKK, TNKK wasn't so interesting. I ony saw scenes since my sister watched TNKK -- Yadech is definitely cute but the storyline's not so intriguing to me.
But I agree with you about more city scenes. Honestly, I'm not such a big fan of lakorns taking place in the country side. I'm more into city lakorns but then again, I'm biased so even if my idols are in country lakorns, I still watch them :coverlaf: 

Aww, you're so sweet. :kiss: My graduation is about 2-3 weeks away so I'll be sure to let you know.
More than an hour typing your replies? Geesh, girl. Don't take so much time :p

Maiko, I rushed to Asianfuse after seeing ToomVill's wedding photos on my facebook! :woot: 
I literally screamed when I saw them, they are too perfect for each other!!
Toomtam's such a wittle little dork, LOL. He's so handsome & cute in his outfit although I don't really like the collar on him. He should be showing his neck or at least not have so much of his neck covered.
As for Vill, what a beauty! Loving her outfit and simple makeup. I'm loving their photos together -- too awesome, wohooo!  :dance1: 
Gam has Elsa as her phone cover! :) And Mouse's smile :heart: 

Thank you once again, Maiko.

Phatman: The only one I'm watching out of your list is Hotel King. I'm only at Episode 3 though ^^
And I want to start Doctor Stranger soon, too :)

Oh... :whahuh: That's because the truly evil thoughts are left unsaid, Marina girl. :loool: :sweat: I so agree with you whole-heartily about how Push and Vill don't have the hot appeal like ToomVill. :yes: Eh, Push and Vill are cute, no doubt, but they don't move me like other cute couples, like Yadech and Mteam. (Oh, yes, they're officially done with LN's filming...FINALLY! *Evil laugh* :ghehe:) ToomVill, on the other hand, are everything to me, from cute (but they're not overly cute though, thank goodness) to hot! :blush: So biased, I know. :smack: But yes, if things get serious between Push and Vill, we'll accept it. :grouphug: But like I said earlier, that doesn't mean the end of my :heart: for ToomVill! :lol2: I would still root for them on screen. :wink:

Yep, Aiyaja thought the same as you. :grouphug: Ooh la la! I see we share the same thoughts about those subjects. :lmao2: :highfive: I'm picky when it comes to country-themed lakorns...some of them, if done right, are so refreshing, but yes, I prefer the storyline taking place in the city. :D

K, I'll bear your graduation date in mind. :wink: :strong: Hah, once again, it's taking me a long time to reply to your post; I keep getting distracted by other things; slowpoke me! :smack:

Hah! :lmao2: :lmao3: Marina girl, I had the same reaction you did when I saw their wedding photos. :coverlaf: Darn, I have to go do something; I'll be back to reply to that specific part of your sweet post. :kiss3: I'll be back! Eh, scratch that; never mind! It can wait. :lol: I love your reaction and comments regarding their wedding photos, girl! :bravo: :clap: :thumbsup: I agree! :clap2: This is the second time they look perfect in wedding attire, and it's also the second time they're getting married (on screen). :ghehe: :woot: :wub: Gosh, I'm definitely going to dig up their SSP wedding photos so that I can make a comparison side by side. :coverlaf: Even though I love Toomtam's outfit, I gotcha about the collar, Marina. :wink: I agree, too. His collar shouldn't be that high, but he looks so handsome and cute regardless. As for Vill, wowie! As for ToomVill, whoot! I'm still speechless with shock and happiness as to how perfect and beautiful they look together... Darn, I have a feeling I'm going to continue gushing about their wedding photos for the upcoming days. :rofl: :crazy:

Oh, yes, I did see Elsa on Gam's phone, but I was too obsessed with ToomVill's wedding photos to vocally note that info. :lolyup: Gam loves her Elsa character and the Frozen film as much as we do! :heart: Mouse's smile is cute indeed. Aw, I hope Cherreen is in the wedding scene as well! I want photos of Mouse and Cherreen as well. :crush: Actually, I want as much NJ photos as possible! :woot2:

Your conversation with Phatman got me smiling. :D :grouphug: :heart:

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
 thanks for the update, my sweet sweet dear Maiko lol :heart: :loool:

Cool gal! :faint: You're still alive! :phew: K, too mean of a joke, I'm sorry. :spin: :teary: But I'm so happy to hear from you again, yippee! :yahoo: :woot: :grouphug: Aw, so I'm your sweet, dear Maiko? Hmm, that doesn't sound like me. :rofl: But thank you! :worthy: Aw, you big sweetie. :flowers: :kiss: :blush: You're welcome for the updates! :kiss3: