Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I want that ice cream from Toomtam, but if fact I want him to share that exact ice cream with me. :[
All of these pictures the most tried person looks like Toomtam. I am worried about my man losing weight, being tired. He worked to hard :angry: my man should take some rest. Fighting!!! :cheer: I know he is doing this to us fan clubs and people but I want him to be healthy first. :cry:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Chalidaluvprin said:
I want that ice cream from Toomtam, but if fact I want him to share that exact ice cream with me. :[
All of these pictures the most tried person looks like Toomtam. I am worried about my man losing weight, being tired. He worked to hard :angry: my man should take some rest. Fighting!!! :cheer: I know he is doing this to us fan clubs and people but I want him to be healthy first. :cry:

I agree, Minny; Toomtam looks the tiredest...all those days of nonstop work is catching up to him... :teary: Dang it! I woke up early for nothing! What a disappointing start, grr! Toomtam, Vill, and other stars are currently attending the Kom Chad Luek Award 11 ceremony... If anybody remembers Aiyaja sharing the news back in SSP's thread, ToomVill are both nominated for the "Most Popular Actor" and "Most Popular Actress," respectively. The competition is tough, and I'm not expecting them to win, but I wanted to see pictures of them attending the award ceremony together, dang it! :cry:

There's only one photo of them together so far...but...Mo is with them in the picture. :mellow: She even gets to pose with Toomtam with just the both of them...the heck?! Hah, sorry for the petty tantrums. :lolyup: At least Toomtam and Vill look hecka beautiful and handsome. :wub: I'll share photos in a little bit...or perhaps never way later. :yawn: Still watching it live. The buffering is so bad. :angry: Not too interesting, either. :lol: I'm doing other things while playing the video live. Can't tell how many categories they've covered already... :shrug: Like I said...I doubt ToomVill will win, but I voted and fought for them. :numchuck: And I'm proud of them for getting nominated. :bravo:

AikOm^_^

Aw, I think Nune (Noon) Woranuch just won the "Most Popular Actress" award. Well-deserved! Congratulations to Nune! :bravo: Too bad for poor Vill, but I'm glad she got recognized! :clap: :clap2: I'm cheering for her to improve herself. :cheer: The ceremony goes on! Gun Napat is singing a song now. His voice sounds very soothing and nice. :boombox:

AikOm^_^

Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, I think Nune (Noon) Woranuch just won the "Most Popular Actress" award. Well-deserved! Congratulations to Nune! :bravo: Too bad for poor Vill, but I'm glad she got recognized! :clap: :clap2: I'm cheering for her to improve herself. :cheer: The ceremony goes on! Gun Napat is singing a song now. His voice sounds very soothing and nice. :boombox:

Whoops! It's not Nune. My mistake! I believe Tong Neu Gao won the award for "Best Lakorn"/"Most Popular Lakorn." :scratchchin: Congrats to Nune and TNG!

But I'm happy I was able to catch it when they announced the winners for "Most Popular Actress/Actor." :dance1:

The winners of the "Most Popular Actress" and "Most Popular Actor" are Yaya and James Jirayu, respectively. Aw, congratulations to them! :party: Too bad for poor ToomVill, but I'm still so proud of them! :thumbsup: :yahoo: :woot: And they both look so happy for Yaya and James when they got announced. :spin: I'm happy Yaya won. :wub: Vill lost to a great competitor! I'm cheering for both ToomVill to improve themselves. :strong:

I'm not going to watch it live anymore. :lol2: Got all the answers I need. Oh! I forgot! I want to know if my Pao Paowalee will win for "Most Popular Female Artist" (hehehe, I think that's the category?) "Popular Folk Artist" (something like that :p)! The show goes on for her! :woot: So, Gun Napat won for "Most Popular Male Artist" (er, I don't really know what the category is called, but I know the category is for male artists! :D Why the heck wasn't Toomtam nominated as well in this categgory?! :huh:) "Popular Pop Artist" (or something like that...seriously, though...why wasn't Toomtam nominated, huh?).

I suppose Thai daras give out the winners' flower bouquets to the presenter in most cases? For the "Popular Pop Artist" winner announcement, Mo was the one who came out with the bouquet to give to the presenter to present it to the winner (in this case, Gun)...whew, that's a mouthful. :phew: Hah, I thought Kangsom was going to win for "Popular Pop Artist" when I saw Mo. It would have been perfect if he did. :lmao: Gun's white tuxedo looked so nice...until I saw his angel wings on the back of his tux. Ew. :yuck: Too unattractive for me. :loool: He still looked good from the front.

Nike was the one who gave the bouquet to the presenter for "Most Popular Actress." Bella gave it out to the presenter for "Most Popular Actor." Lucky for her that her James J won. How sweet! Yikes, the link to the video isn't working right now... I'll have to find out later who won for the folk artist category... :teary:

AikOm^_^

I'm currently saving ToomVill's photos from the Kom Chad Luek 11 awards right now...doing other stuff as well hehe. It'll be several hours before they're up. I'm feeling lazy, and I am easily distracted by other things. Once again, I am so proud of ToomVill for getting this far. :cry: Re-watching their reactions when the winners were announced (James Jirayu for "Most Popular Actor" and Yaya Urassaya for "Most Popular Actress"), gah, it just tears me up! Tears of happiness and pride! Proud of my ToomVill! I so :heart: their happy expressions for the winners. :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I don't know if this lakorn will beat SSP but hopefully, it'll be as good, right? ;)
Aom better listen to us! LOLOL. Thank you so much, I really hope I dream of my idols one day. I don't even know what I dream about anymore. Yes! I need to ask Minny about her secrets to having awesome dreams.
Okay then, we're both perverts. How about that? XDD

Thank you, Maiko. I'm having a pretty good day, too.

Oh, Kom Chad Luek Awards? I'll have to watch it when I have time. Is it on youtube perhaps? I'd like to see the winners and nominees. I like both ToomVill & ToomMo so I'd like to see photos with both of them :) I'm proud of ToomVill for getting nominated, too -- their chemistry is too amazing to not get noticed for.
As for your comment about Gun, his voice is super soothing. Love his voice.
Aw, Yaya and James won? I'm happy for them and same as you, I'll continue cheering for ToomVill :) Happy they were nominated.
Oooh, I like Pao's voice, too. And haha @ your crossing out in that post. You're confusing me, girl xD It's alright. I can't wait to watch the show now thanks to your comments. And YEAHH! Why wasn't Toomtam nominated? I consider him a popular pop artist. He should definitely sing more songs though, I would like to see more music videos of his.
Oh yes, Kangsom's a good singer, too. Gah, so many good singers -- always making me think of my own ugly singing voice, haha. I admire singers so much -- the range of their voices is too incredible.

Thanks so much, Maiko for giving us your intake on the awards :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I don't know if this lakorn will beat SSP but hopefully, it'll be as good, right? ;)
Aom better listen to us! LOLOL. Thank you so much, I really hope I dream of my idols one day. I don't even know what I dream about anymore. Yes! I need to ask Minny about her secrets to having awesome dreams.
Okay then, we're both perverts. How about that? XDD

Thank you, Maiko. I'm having a pretty good day, too.

Oh, Kom Chad Luek Awards? I'll have to watch it when I have time. Is it on youtube perhaps? I'd like to see the winners and nominees. I like both ToomVill & ToomMo so I'd like to see photos with both of them :) I'm proud of ToomVill for getting nominated, too -- their chemistry is too amazing to not get noticed for.
As for your comment about Gun, his voice is super soothing. Love his voice.
Aw, Yaya and James won? I'm happy for them and same as you, I'll continue cheering for ToomVill :) Happy they were nominated.
Oooh, I like Pao's voice, too. And haha @ your crossing out in that post. You're confusing me, girl xD It's alright. I can't wait to watch the show now thanks to your comments. And YEAHH! Why wasn't Toomtam nominated? I consider him a popular pop artist. He should definitely sing more songs though, I would like to see more music videos of his.
Oh yes, Kangsom's a good singer, too. Gah, so many good singers -- always making me think of my own ugly singing voice, haha. I admire singers so much -- the range of their voices is too incredible.

Thanks so much, Maiko for giving us your intake on the awards :)

I'll settle for "good" and "satisfying." :D Even if the storyline isn't raeng like SSP's, just as long as there are plenty of ToomVill scenes to satisfy us, that would be awesome. :worthy: Yes! We can be perverts together. :highfive:

I'm feeling too lazy and weak from hunger at the moment... I hate re-organizing photos and re-uploading them. :lmao: But the photos will be up for sure. :wink: Gun has a very nice singing voice. I still :heart: Toomtam's voice more though. :p Aw, I'm happy you're proud of them as well, Marina girl! :grouphug: Hmm, last time I checked YouTube, nobody has uploaded any videos of the Kom Chad Luek 11 awards ceremony yet. :eek: Will have to keep checking! If I find a video, I'll be sure to share it here. :)

I just fixed my post and crossed out even more things. :lol2: Sorry for confusing you! Even I got a headache from all my thoughts. :lmao3: I love, love, :heart: Pao's voice! She's such a talented singer with strong vocals...currently obsessed with her duet with Pai Pongsathon, Hnum Nah Khaw Swal Nah Kgor (Pleng Pra Gaub Parb Yon Ruam Pon Kon Look Toong Ngurn Lahn) (หนุ่มนาข้าว สาวนาเกลือ)... I love them together! They're so adorable, and their voices really compliment each other's. Love their duet. :wub: Sorry, got carried away. :lol: But yes, why wasn't Toomtam nominated along with Kangsom, Gun, and Hunz? :rolleyes:

Oh, the ceremony really wasn't that interesting, Marina. Best parts for me were when the "Most Popular Actress/Actor" winners are announced, because that was when I got to see Toomtam and Vill... :clap: Yes, Yaya and James J won. :D Oh, Marina! :lmao2: My singing voice is ugly, too. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Sheesh, only 42 photos, but it took me such a long time to re-organize them... :rant: But here they are! :phew: After the ones of ToomVill at the Kom Chad Luek 11 award ceremony, some new photos of old ones, and at least one new NJ photo. Yay... An infinite :thanks: to all the people who uploaded these photos and shared them with us! :spin: :worthy: Oh, I'm putting most of the photos under a Spoiler tag, to save some space, with the exception of the first few ToomVill photos and last two NJ photos. :wink:

Credits: Exact & Scenario, MusicUpdate, Vill Wannarot Sonthichai FC Fanpage's Facebooks; aunkum, celebrityclothes_, dowdow7, feeting_time, finaleweddingmagazine, izecube, jackborilux, katesonthichai, love_takingphotos, nine_noi, princetamgroup, torry_lilitham, toomvill_anne, ttyuttana, villwannarot, waranit_a's IGs; Cake_NBC เค้ก's Twitter; Vill's Ask.fm (Wannarot Vill Sonthichai); Newsplus.co.th.

Note: Urgh... Hurts to post this photo...but Toomtam looks too cute to resist. Plus, it's for you, dear Marina. :lol: :kiss:

Note: Vill, quit posing and get over to Toomtam's side! -_- Quickly! :lol2:

Note: Aw! :wub: I'm glad Vill's style is getting better and better. Her hairstyle looks really cute! Not the best, but it's a simple and nice hairstyle. She looks gorgeous in royal blue! And her dress is gorgeous! Toomtam should have worn a black tux, but I love his outfit as well. He looks very dashing like always. Some of Vill's facial expressions aren't too flattering. :no: But for the most part, she looks soooooooooo dang beautiful. And ToomVill, of course, look perfect together to me. :drool:

Mo's white dress is a little too plain for my taste, but it's still pretty. Hehe, despite my complaints, she and Toomtam look nice together as well. :p Hah, both their eyes crinkle when they smile. :lolyup: And in an unbiased view, their features are quite similar. :eek: But to me, ToomVill's features are similar as well. :D Toomtam matches both of them physically. :lol2:

Note: Aw, I just :heart: this photo! Thanks to (IG member and friend) feeting_time for screen-capturing it! Hmm, I want to know where they were both sitting at during the ceremony. :lol2:

Note: :cry1: Too bad these photos of ToomVill together at the Kom Chad Luek are just beautiful manipulations by darling feeting_time and toomvill_anne (formally annelui2013 :D). Dang, they're so good! :loool: :bravo: :clap: If only they were really posing by themselves. :lol2:

Note(s): Navin Tar and Vill look great together! :drools: Not the same as ToomVill, but still, they look dang good together... :D Now, if only we can get more photos of our pra'nangs... :annoyed: For Due's solo photo, I believe it's for NJ; a NJ team member (izecube) uploaded it onto his IG. :scratchchin: As for the old photos of Gandawasee and Gandamanee, Kate (Vill's mother) uploaded them. :D Since I shared "new old" photos of Thit, it's only fair to share "new old" photos of Gan and Nee as well. :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Of course...some new photos surface just as I'm done re-organizing the photos. :mellow: Only three photos to share though! So, not bad at all. :phew: More of Vill's solo photos from the Kom Chad Luek 11 award ceremony. Gosh, this girl's smile! :facepalm: Not her most attractive feature, but still a sweet smile. :wub: Up close, Vill's cute hairstyle is weird at some angles...but it's a unique style. :lol:

Credit: Vill's (wannarotvill วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย) Twitter.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Oh vill looks beautiful the dress is flattering on her. <3 But I just don't like the bottom. There's hardly any toomvill photos :( but thans Maiko for uploading. Just seeing atleast a few makes my day haha! Did they win anything?
Yeah that's true I haven't seen videos of the awards on YouTube yet.
Btw when is this expected to finish filming? And air?

AikOm^_^

himyim said:
Oh vill looks beautiful the dress is flattering on her. <3 But I just don't like the bottom. There's hardly any toomvill photos :( but thans Maiko for uploading. Just seeing atleast a few makes my day haha! Did they win anything?
Yeah that's true I haven't seen videos of the awards on YouTube yet.
Btw when is this expected to finish filming? And air?

Eek, Himyim! :hiya: :woot: I actually like the lower portion of her dress, but I know what you mean. With that kind of bottom, it's hard to move in it. :lolyup: You're welcome for the photos! :D No, ToomVill didn't win anything. :) They got nominated for the "Most Popular Actor/Actress" awards, respectively, but they didn't win. It's ok; to be nominated really says something about them! I'm hecka proud of them for being recognized. :bravo:

Not sure if there will be anybody uploading the whole ceremony or clips up onto YouTube...it would nice if somebody does! :spin:

Er, Exact productions air and film their lakorns at the same time. Their actors and actresses barely get any rest. (Exaggerating here. :lol:) So chances are that by the time NJ goes on air, the crew and staff will still have a lot of filming to do. :mellow: Hmm, I'm sure we'll get to see NJ before the year ends. :) Another Exact lakorn may air first before we get to see NJ though (most likely, that Exact lakorn will probably take over the airing slot for Vill's Leh Nangfah when it ends).

AikOm^_^

Himyim, it's time for me to hit the hay. :yawn: I'm about to fall asleep here. :lol: Well, good day to you, dear Himyim! :heart: :kiss: And :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Even though ToomVill didn't when when I look at their reaction they are still happy and proud of the other ones. I like Vill's blue dress it's very pretty and sweet. Toomtam is handsome in those pictures. Like you guys said NJ may be taking LN's place but a lakorn has to air before it. But the truth is, channel 5 have deleted almost all of there lakorns from YT. I hope they don't do this to Ngao Jai. :cry:

@Marina
Just fall asleep while listening to their music or watching their drama. Or else here is another tip think about them the whole day everywhere you go and I am 80% sure you will dream about them. I am crazy dreaming these days about all my idols taking pictures with me on my phone and when I woke up I get super crazy and checked through my phone everywhere.

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
I love the top it's body hugging shows vill's smoking hot body figure! Probs mr, tooms got his eyes on her lol I wish!
Oh okay, that would be cool if it does air at the end of the year I'll be on holidays heaps of free time!!
@chalidaluvprin
I really hope that's not the case! But leh nangfah I can watch on lakornthaitv yt channel. So it's probably all goods

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, there better be a ton of ToomVill scenes! Hopefully, there aren't so many unnecessary scenes, too. Yess, perverts together :dance3: 
Go get some food, girl. Don't be hungry, it's not healthy :p But yes, organizing photos and that whole reuploading process is such a pain. Anyways, thank you so much for posting the photos :) We appreciate it a lot.
I love Toomtam's voice more, too. Maybe cause I'm biased, haha but I love his singing. He's so good at singing various types of songs. I found a few snip-its of the Kom Chad Luek awards ceremony but hopefully, someone will upload the whole thing. Thank you, Maiko. I'll be searching as well~

It's fine, girl. Love reading your thoughts even if they're crossed out xD
Agreed, Pao's voice is truly something. Thank you for sharing that song. I love these kind of songs, they make me feel energetic and happy :) Their voices are really nice, oh gosh. Thank you again for sharing :heart: 
Toomtam should definitely be nominated ;~;
Vill is so pretty. I'm loving her blue dress so much. It's so elegant and suits her well. Although the only thing bothering me a bit is her hair. At some angles, it looks weird -- like the top of it but then at other angles, it looks nice. Lol, I can't make up my mind.

Toomtam's so cute, love how he's always making weird faces XDD I'm liking his appearance at the event. Gosh, his smile is so perfect :teary: Toomtam and Mo are look cute, too -- but I agree with you on Mo's dress. It's too plain -.-" Thank you for posting Toomtam & Mo's pic for me, Maiko :heart: 
Awww, how come no pics of ToomVill? But there's only pics of Toomtam, Mo, and Vill all together?? Awww.
Personally, I think Toomtam and Vill have more similar features. As for Toomtam and Mo, their features complement each other's.

And WHAAAAAT!??? The 'pictures' of ToomVill at the event was a manip!??? WHAAA-? I was just gonna comment on how beautiful they looked even though something about is wasn't right, hahaha. It was a manip T__T Very good manipulation though, aww  :cry1: 
Thanks for all the old & new photos. As much as I dislike Gandaomanee, I miss her, too. LOL. Nice to see the pics of Gandaowasee. As for Navin and Vill, they're cute, too but of course, ToomVill FTW!

Minny: I'll try out your tips, girl. Thank you for telling me your trick :)
You're so lucky for always being able to dream about your people. Maybe my brain's just not letting me dream about my idols since it wants me to focusss, haha XDD Urg, brain, lemme dream, okay? XD

And I hope NJ isn't deleted, too. Nooooo!! CH 5, don't do this to us!! Bring back the lakorns, no copyrights please :p

AikOm^_^

Oh, my gosh! My stupid internet connection was down for almost 24 hours! I was so lost during the shutdown! :cry1: Glad it's back on! Will catch up to the comments in a bit! :woot:

AikOm^_^

Whoops...so much for catching up. :annoyed: I'll try to catch up tomorrow morning; wouldn't want to fall behind again. This week is going to be annoyingly busy. I hate my job. Need to catch up in Leh Nangfah and Yah Leum Chan's threads as well. Himyim, Minny, and Marina, catch up to your comments tomorrow! Your comments got me gushing! :wub: Later, guys! :tearybye: Have a :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug:

himyim

sarNie Juvenile
Thought you were missing in action Maiko! How annoying!! you should finish your work first haha then relax!! Haha work can take so much out of you! Goodnight & goodluck! :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, my gosh! My stupid internet connection was down for almost 24 hours! I was so lost during the shutdown! :cry1: Glad it's back on! Will catch up to the comments in a bit! :woot:

I usually do all my catching up at school on the computers but oh gosh, if internet was down for a while, it would be torture. LOL, JK but honestly.
Take your time w/ catching up, Maiko :) You're not so far behind.

himyim said:
Thought you were missing in action Maiko! How annoying!! you should finish your work first haha then relax!! Haha work can take so much out of you! Goodnight & goodluck! :)

I know right! Maiko needs to relax :)