AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
im so tired, let's see if I can catch it live. If not, I hope Dootv will have it by the time I wake up since they couldn't due to an error today. I hope things go smoothly.

Aw, :goodnite:, Aiyaja! Get plenty of rest and sleep! :console: I'm going to have to go to sleep myself. :yawn: Wouldn't want to miss the 2nd episode live. I hope so for you, too. Sweet dreams! :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Goodnight ja, Maiko. I hope I can start subbing tomorrow night at midnight, so we can get this thing rolling. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Goodnight ja, Maiko. I hope I can start subbing tomorrow night at midnight, so we can get this thing rolling. :dance1:

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! I'm falling asleep over here. Ooh, looking forward to re-watching it with subs. Haha, of course, I'm going to re-watch both the opening and closing credits of NJ before hitting the hay. :lolyup:

Two photos of ToomVill in their wedding attire. Why can't we get more photos of them in their wedding clothes?! :cry1: :annoyed: I hope the wedding is in episode 2! I'll try to wake up even earlier so that I can share photos before episode 2 airs.

Credits: TrueLife; Manager.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:

Here you go, Preetam! :D One HD probably won't upload the first episode onto their YouTube Channel until later...perhaps in 6+ hours.

Ngao Jai Episode 1.

OR

http://www.dailymoti...eTqN2e2K1z9Y1gL.
Hello darliiiiiing !! Thank you ! Muuuuuuaaaaakkkkk ! :D . As you know I watched it. and so far soooo good @ actually I like NJ first ep better than SSP first epi even far for me because first the setting ! You just want to travel there ! And setiously I think this year will be onehd's I like the quality of their vid ! second I love the characters different chemistry and everyone look Good namely Vill ! Third but best thing the acting ! I have not cringe even at newbie Cherren so far ! Toomtam is nailing it ! My boy is nailing it ! That is true that he needs to work on some techniques but I am happy to see that as Wathit he has got it and I don't feel like I am watching TT trying to look sick but I see poor baby fragile like an egg and sheltered bullied wathit :D. Seriously I feel the sickness of this boy who can collapse at anytime. The way he walks and his body language screams 'virgin sick boy who can't protect his woman'. I liked TT expression at the last scene on his hospital bed :D. Poor rich boy got what he wants :D. TT got itt here :D ! No wonder M and W chemistry is so so different and I like it ! Now as Wathit boy screams "s.x appeal !" :p . He is complete opposite ! Ruth is the alpha hard working does not take anyone shit male ! Naving chatacter will be surprised by his brother "sudden force" ;D ! The thing is even by watching M pics R has chemistry with Vill ;p . God if you don't believe watch the ending credit :p.
Vill as M is decent her character is the typical jade n'ek girl but her acting is restrained without being boring :). She is so beautiful. Girl doesn't need make up and I can see she is maturing as an actress :). this is the first time I see Naveen and so far not bad as the baddy envious of W and I like Gam joyful character I hope she has a partner otherwise not fair. I think she is pretty. I have a thing for dimpled girl :) .

You know what I sonetimes hear people saying ch5 bad at promoting actors and especially koojins and bad at getting krasae. Actually This is their strengh when looking at it since their actors have the opportunity to work different roles, with various people, at different times and setting ect... which gives the opportunity to their actors to really work on their skills, mature quickly and and give it all. They don't rely on krasae but what good things they have good actingwise :) . I hope that with onehd ch5 improved the quality of its writting. Susu !
Now let's pray the following episodes will get better and better. Still gigling at the ending credits :D

Where is everyone ?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just fully watched Episode 1. These are my thoughts...and they are subject to change, of course. I'm not sugar coating anything.

I ended up liking SSP's first episode more. SSP immediately grabbed my attention with Thitit's grabbing, stalking, and crying after Gandawasee. NJ's first episode was a bit boring for me. There is already a lot of side characters taking up most of the screentime. I don't know if that is because they're trying to introduce the characters and build up the story or what, but I thought it wasn't catchy. However, from the first episode, things are moving at a slower pace than SSP but it doesn't feel rushed like SSP. SSP was always about Thitit chasing after Gandawasee but he never stopped to reflect if those feelings he had towards her were true love or not or was it simply just an instinctual reaction. But in NJ, I absolutely love the details of when May and Tippy's small airplane flew over Rut in the field, the song came in perfectly, like a fated moment, like soulmates who already met but don't know that they share a destiny together, that type of scene was nicely done and elaborated. And then of course, when Rut meets May for the first time and secretly takes photos of her and then just sits on his private chair looking through them and smiling to himself. Those moments were sweet and allows us to see that Rut has gentle feelings for May.

Anyway, the acting is a bit off for everyone.

Toomtam: Wow, Watit is annoying. He's a brat. Yes, I understand that he has a heart disease, but really? Of course, can't blame him for being spoiled, but it was just hilarious watching Watit, such a big kid pouting everywhere. Hahaha. Rut is looking mighty fine. I can't wait for the real drama to begin when Rut moves in as the husband. Toomtam is portraying Watit as a borderline spoiled brat to being gay. :shrug: I feel as though some of it was a bit forced.

Vill: May is a boring character. She just moves along with the story, not the one doing the moving. Vill's acting is a bit lacking in here like she's trying too hard to be nice, which makes me think of Gandamanee when she was faking to be Gandawasee, that type of feeling. Hahah. I hope Vill improves later on, which I'm sure she does with all of those crying scenes.

Navin: Well, what can I say, he's never been a strong actor, but I feel sorry for Angkoon though. He doesn't have parents and his only blood Uncle loves another kid who is not blood related and ends up taking everything away from him and has the nerves to ask him to leave the girl he loves. The way Watit treats Angkoon and snitches on him, man, if I was Angkoon, I would be pissed too. I felt sorry for Angkoon when his Uncle was yelling at him and he said, sorry, I can no longer follow what you and Watit want. I'm going to follow my heart. But of course, it having a neglected childhood doesn't give anyone a valid reason to be a bad person.

Mouse and Chereen are okay for newbies.

Talk about awkward was that scene of Toomtam and Jane playing as lovers. Whoa, forced chemistry is the worst.

I feel like Vill is pretty in here but not as pretty as Gandawasee. Perhaps it's due to Vill's thinned out face. I feel like she's too thin in here. Girl needs a hamburger. Either that or Rut is working our poor May too much in here with them kisses and hugs. :pervie: All day, all night like he said he has time for. :drools:

The scenery is gorgeous though. The dialogue is eh, alright, nothing special yet. The transitions are a bit choppy. The directing is okay.

Looking forward to Episode 2 today!!! :dance1:

AikOm^_^

I think I only had one hour of sleep. :lol: It's already 3:46 A.M (by the time this post is finished haha)., and NJ will be airing in less than two hours, so forget about sleep! If I sleep now, I may never wake up in time. :smack: So awake (and zombie-like) I am!

Ooh, Aiyaja! Haha, you described it perfectly! :bravo: I feel exactly the same way about NJ and SSP's first episodes, respectively. SSP indeed was rushed, hence a lot of scenes were cut (such a waste!). I think P'Art intentionally shot scenes of Nee (as fake Gan) and Thit spending time together, but he ended up cutting them. Hehe, I see what you mean about NJ's first episode being boring. :bhehe: Being able to re-watch its first episode, I now realized that in a way, May saw Rut first as the airplane was flying overhead. I love that scene! Aw, you nailed that moment and its meaning so beautifully. :cry: :clap:

I agree with you about the acting for everybody, especially about Toomtam and Vill. :lolyup: Toomtam's acting as Rut is far more convincing and stronger. Although I adore his efforts for portraying the weak and spoiled Watit, I see what you meant about his acting being a bit forced. :yes: Yet, Toomtam was able to distinguish between the two characters, especially his tone of voice for both of them (er, in some certain scenes, if not all :lol:). As for Vill's acting, :rofl:!!!! I'm sorry, it's funny because it's true. :lmao: I found myself loving Gan (even though she isn't perfect), but for May, not right off the bat. I think we need to see further progress of her (actually, all the characters). It also does feel like to me that she was trying too hard to be nice that it comes off rather unnaturally. But her crying scenes look promising! Actually, all the Rut - May scenes do. :spin:

I do feel kind of bad for Angkoon, too. :mellow: The scene of Toomtam and Jane was believable enough for me, although I see your point of view. :lmao2: Actually, I feel like Vill is too pretty in here; but I prefer her natural look as Gandawasee. Gan didn't have that much makeup, and she was unbelievably beautiful. Vill doesn't require a lot of makeup to look good. But haha, she and Toomtam are looking mighty fine together anyway! Vill was losing weight at that time, so that could be a possible explanation as to why she looked rather thin at times. Although I love your scenario of Rut working her too hard. :lmao3:

Yes, that's what I said about the scene transitions, too. Hopefully, it gets better. :) Yay, episode 2 in a little bit!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
For Vill Her character is typical nice girl but I like her portraying here cool restrained not scandalous and I liked her expressions when she first Rut from afar and she was startled by his ressemblance with Wathit and after she goes "I might be crazy" with this awkward smile :D . TT as wathit is the "awkward poor sick boy". I have faith technically he will be perfect but so far I like the complete opposite feeling I get from W and R. The only scene I did not feel was natural was the R and J one. It was forgetable and
in my view

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
Hello darliiiiiing !! Thank you ! Muuuuuuaaaaakkkkk ! :D . As you know I watched it. and so far soooo good @ actually I like NJ first ep better than SSP first epi even far for me because first the setting ! You just want to travel there ! And setiously I think this year will be onehd's I like the quality of their vid ! second I love the characters different chemistry and everyone look Good namely Vill ! Third but best thing the acting ! I have not cringe even at newbie Cherren so far ! Toomtam is nailing it ! My boy is nailing it ! That is true that he needs to work on some techniques but I am happy to see that as Wathit he has got it and I don't feel like I am watching TT trying to look sick but I see poor baby fragile like an egg and sheltered bullied wathit :D. Seriously I feel the sickness of this boy who can collapse at anytime. The way he walks and his body language screams 'virgin sick boy who can't protect his woman'. I liked TT expression at the last scene on his hospital bed :D. Poor rich boy got what he wants :D. TT got itt here :D ! No wonder M and W chemistry is so so different and I like it ! Now as Wathit boy screams "s.x appeal !" :p . He is complete opposite ! Ruth is the alpha hard working does not take anyone shit male ! Naving chatacter will be surprised by his brother "sudden force" ;D ! The thing is even by watching M pics R has chemistry with Vill ;p . God if you don't believe watch the ending credit :p.
Vill as M is decent her character is the typical jade n'ek girl but her acting is restrained without being boring :). She is so beautiful. Girl doesn't need make up and I can see she is maturing as an actress :). this is the first time I see Naveen and so far not bad as the baddy envious of W and I like Gam joyful character I hope she has a partner otherwise not fair. I think she is pretty. I have a thing for dimpled girl :) .

You know what I sonetimes hear people saying ch5 bad at promoting actors and especially koojins and bad at getting krasae. Actually This is their strengh when looking at it since their actors have the opportunity to work different roles, with various people, at different times and setting ect... which gives the opportunity to their actors to really work on their skills, mature quickly and and give it all. They don't rely on krasae but what good things they have good actingwise :) . I hope that with onehd ch5 improved the quality of its writting. Susu !
Now let's pray the following episodes will get better and better. Still gigling at the ending credits :D

Where is everyone ?

Hooray; I'm happy you were able to watch it! :yahoo: :kiss: And what's this? Haha, you actually enjoyed NJ's first episode more than SSP's? Haha, that's great! :thumbsup: The quality is amazing indeed and so are the shooting locations. Aom's hard work is paying off! :wub: Ooh, I love your analysis! Although Toomtam can improve in many ways, he's able to portray the sickly and weak Watit successfully, if not perfectly. Hehe, his tone of voice could sound more naturally, but I thought Watit's tone sounded real good in certain scenes. Especially when comparing Watit's tone to Rut's. Er, "virgin sick boy who can't protect his woman?" :whahuh: :lmao3: That's hilarious. :bhehe: Ah, poor Watit. Yeah; Rut is such an alpha male! :drools: :blush: Aw, you don't find May boring? I hope her character gets more fleshed out. You're absolutely right; Vill doesn't need makeup. Agree about Tippy, Gam's character! It would be sweet if she has someone for her.

Hehe, they're no longer Channel 5, although they're still Exact. :lol: They have their strengths and weaknesses, and some things work out while others don't, with surprising results. :) Hah! I'm still giggling over the ending credits, too! :coverlaf: Aah, can't wait til Rut finally becomes the fake husband! :D

As for everyone, I think some people are still in bed, while others are busy doing other things. :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
For Vill Her character is typical nice girl but I like her portraying here cool restrained not scandalous and I liked her expressions when she first Rut from afar and she was startled by his ressemblance with Wathit and after she goes "I might be crazy" with this awkward smile :D . TT as wathit is the "awkward poor sick boy". I have faith technically he will be perfect but so far I like the complete opposite feeling I get from W and R. The only scene I did not feel was natural was the R and J one. It was forgetable and
in my view

:lmao2: I must be the only one who's blinded by Toomtam's ability to look so in love with any girl. :lol:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
for the first time I will say I like Vill right off the bat actingwise. here her calmness reminds me Sao Noi which I liked. In SSP I found Vill looked too tensed most of the time as Gan in NJ she shows more facial expressions and I don't feel it is forced just her character is typical so far. And unlike in LN first epi she does not overacts. What I liked about TT portraying here is the effort at showing the different bodylanguage of R and W so the different chemistry between both of them and M. About the pace I am fine with that SSP was too rushed at the begining to become dragging fest at the end Which I did not like

AikOm^_^

preetam said:
for the first time I will say I like Vill right off the bat actingwise. here her calmness reminds me Sao Noi which I liked. In SSP I found Vill looked too tensed most of the time as Gan in NJ she shows more facial expressions and I don't feel it is forced just her character is typical so far. And unlike in LN first epi she does not overacts. What I liked about TT portraying here is the effort at showing the different bodylanguage of R and W so the different chemistry between both of them and M. About the pace I am fine with that SSP was too rushed at the begining to become dragging fest at the end Which I did not like

Hahaha, yes, she did look tense as Gan. No, no overreacting like in LN, thank goodness! (I was traumatized by her acting in LN! :mellow:) Um-hmm, I like the difference in body language between Rut and Watit as well.

AikOm^_^

Step said:
Thanks once again Maiko. I was waiting for this since long time haha. Finally I get to watch them. My Toom :*
Step said:
Vill looks so beautiful in the trailer :*

You're welcome. :grouphug: Yes, she does look very beautiful indeed.

AikOm^_^

Whoa! How sweet that we get to see part of the wedding scene behind the scenes!!! :woot: Hehe, I hope One HD would also upload that particular segment onto YouTube. Funny how the two hosts were talking about how beautiful Toomtam and Vill are...at least, I think that's what they were saying. :lol: Eek, episode 2 is starting! :yahoo: :party: