huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
This thread is so dead, awwww. I haven't seen much NJ updates either on my facebook feed.
Maybe I should check IG more often, Lol. But how has everyone been doing waiting for our ToomVill?
Hope you're all doing well!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OHOaddict said:
For me, i think im close enough to tying myself to a tree so i wont keep checking the threads. Lakorns airing right now are so dead and boring. NGAO JAI, Ka Badin, Mafia series, Ab Rak Online,etc needs to start airing. Need my crack ya know.

LOLOL, you're so funny! The only lakorn I'm currently watching that's airing is Kularb Len Fai but even that one isn't so appealing.
And yesss, all the lakorns I'm anticipating for need to air!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
This thread is so dead, awwww. I haven't seen much NJ updates either on my facebook feed.
Maybe I should check IG more often, Lol. But how has everyone been doing waiting for our ToomVill?
Hope you're all doing well!
I know!  I haven't seen updates either.  I'm sure everyone is still creeping around (like me), but are very busy in their lives. 

OHOaddict said:
For me, i think im close enough to tying myself to a tree so i wont keep checking the threads. Lakorns airing right now are so dead and boring. NGAO JAI, Ka Badin, Mafia series, Ab Rak Online,etc needs to start airing. Need my crack ya know.
LOL!  I want the Mafia series NOW!  I have resorted to K dramas while waiting.  I tried to press play on Aum & Bella's lakorn, but can convince myself to.  Not a fan of Bella (although she's gorgeous) & lately, Aum's acting has been the same for me.  Still love him though. 

I have a feeling this lakorn will be the hottest lakorn out of the ONEHD lineup. Looking forward to see Oom Sakaojai again. Missed her since Kaew Tah Pee and haven't followed her works since but since I'm digging this cast and the sexy ass Toomtaam, I need to watch...like I need to. Missed this thread but hey, I'm joining you ladies.

D~D

sarNie Adult
I just hope this Lakorn comes out in the middle of December or something so that I can enjoy my winter break watching this Lakorn all cozy in my big bed all by myself and reading what everyone has to say about this Lakorn on this fourm. :)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
D~D said:
I just hope this Lakorn comes out in the middle of December or something so that I can enjoy my winter break watching this Lakorn all cozy in my big bed all by myself and reading what everyone has to say about this Lakorn on this fourm. :)

Oh yessss, you better be here to spazz with me! :D And I also hope this airs during my winter break, too.
That would just be too perfect. A break & ToomVill? How perfect!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, where is that girl Maiko?  Does anybody have another form of contact for her?  Maybe facebook? I'm starting to worry.  

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
ceda_lee said:
Seriously, where is that girl Maiko?  Does anybody have another form of contact for her?  Maybe facebook? I'm starting to worry.  

I have her on facebook but she has not been active on there. I'll send her a message though ^^

D~D

sarNie Adult
I just saw Vill "mom" (kate) Instagram and she says ngao jai is coming soon, I hope she means in a couple of week. Lol !!! Because if its next year then she should say next year. I'm having my hopes up and it's torture!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
D~D said:
I just saw Vill "mom" (kate) Instagram and she says ngao jai is coming soon, I hope she means in a couple of week. Lol !!! Because if its next year then she should say next year. I'm having my hopes up and it's torture!!!

Aww really!? That's great!! Thanks for sharing the news :D YAY, that just made my day!