[OneHD] Game Maya (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Push Puttichai / Jui Warattaya

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Hanajungupup said:
Give them a better storyline :(
I really don't like love between the superstar and the bodyguard :( it's kind of unreal 
And it waste of Jui's acting talent....Her character is nothing special :(
But since it's Pushjooy, I will watch it anyway
I like that kind of storyline, but I feel like it's being overused. But then again everything is overused, Haha.

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I want to watch Push & Jui in Fun Fueng but I want to skip the other couple... tried watch first 3 ep still couldn't get me hooked. :scratchhead2:

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Push is really a busy super star. Can't wait for the fitting day to see clips and pics.

love pj

sarNie Egg
if i'm don't get wrong they're going to fitting next month right.because some of push interview he said around setp, oh my god can't wait to see my sweetness pj

Step

Mrs James Ma
When is the fitting??? Its September  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Is Push really interested in Jui???? I used to think he was just joking. OMG he blocked a fan on IG cos that fan did not like PJ's honeymoon shoot and the pic where Push carried Jui on his back so he said something rude, Push blocked him. Push said he did not like that guy talking like that. He also said he does not mind dating seniors, age is just number, they should understand each other and if they able to live together he will date them. Now Jui is the one he talks to most  :faint:  :faint:  :faint:  :faint: I really thought he was joking but he was serious. Jui is just 3-4 years older to him I think

P.S. This is old news from last month lol

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

can't waaaaiiitttttt. 
i am seriously obsessed with these two. 
super cute....on-screen + off-screen 
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

love pj

sarNie Egg
kay_ess said:
:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

can't waaaaiiitttttt. 
i am seriously obsessed with these two. 
super cute....on-screen + off-screen 
:woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:
my super cute couple can't stop loving these two even on screen - off screen

withunnichan

sarNie Hatchling
Several of my favs are in the list but PJ might truly be my favorite shoot. Only Ken-Namtarn rival them for top spot for me, where the HT spread is concerned. Then Pope-Mew, Mark-Kim.