[OneHD] Dao Wing Deun Wow : Toomtam Yuttana/ Mo Monchanok/ Jes Jespipat/ Ak Akarat

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IS THIS A DREAM!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!????!?!?!?? MO WITH ALL HER BEST PAIRINGS/ALL THE BEST YOUNG ACTORS AT EXACT (EXCEPT NEW)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12::icon12:

cr: akkakarat

Caption: #ชีวิตเพื่อฆ่าฯ #หัวใจทำด้วยอะไร!!! ใครคิด concept ให้ถ่ายรูปแบบนี้!!? ... ฝากติดตามน้องใน project #ดาววิ้งเดือนว้าว กับพวกพี่ๆนักแสดงในค่าย exact ด้วยนะครับว่าใครจะได้เล่นคู่กับใคร ||

Translation (cr to @Bieluvr): Life is for killing, how can you do this? Who thought of this picture concept? Please follow nong in project Dao Wing Deun Wow along with elders in Exact to see who will pair up with who.

I don't know what kind of project this is but it looks like they had the fitting today. Benz was also there.

cr: dadexact

It's being sponsored by Minere Thailand (a water company). But I've been following news about this since the beginning (a couple months ago) and at first, Toomtam's fanclub said that it was going to be some sort of series by ONE HD that will probably air on GMM. Toomtam, Mo, Ak, Grand and Charebelle were at the event/press conference for this a couple months back (Jes was also supposed to be at the event but he was injured so he couldn't make it).

cr: manager, hubsub_official, pantip, newsplus

But I've also seen clips on instagram and onehd's youtube channel of other Exact actors and actresses promoting this series. So I don't know how many actors are actually involved in this nor do I know what type of project or series it's going to be. I'm thinking it'll be a sitcom or a reality tv show type of thing because that event that Toomtam, Mo and the others attended was basically like a casting call for this project. It's probably going to be another show from Exact to promote their new generation of actors and actresses. I just don't know how big the cast is going to be with the new actors they're going to recruit and the existing ones at their channel that Exact already cast in here. But whatever the case, I'm thinking Toomtam, Mo, Jes and Ak are probably going to be the main cast at least since they were the only ones who attended BOTH the event and this fitting. Maybe the other Exact actors and actresses who were promoting this on onehd's IG aren't actually a part of the series itself, but were only giving a PSA about the auditions. I don't know lol. I'm so anxious to find out more information about this!

^This picture is so legendary. Mo sandwiched between all her best leading men. :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: Her perfect match is the only one sitting on the bench with her and has his arm wrapped around her shoulder while her second best costar (Jes) is sitting to the right of her. Then her third best costar (Ak) is to the left of them all. Everything about this picture is just perfect. How every one of them is positioned and how Toomtam, Jes and Ak are all linking hands so naturally. They're all connected. :love::love::love::love::love: One of Mo's diehard Chinese fans (she adores these three guys with Mo the most) commented on the picture "Geeze What is this situation? I'm going to faint " HAHAHAHA RIGHT?!?!?!! My jaw dropped when I saw it too! SO MUCH EPICNESS IN ONE PICTURE! It's surreal! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: Now I'm gonna need them all to do a sexy photoshoot together to promote this when it airs! PLEASE!!!! :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Last edited:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
So it's a mini series. They are looking for new actors and actresses for ONEHD. I really can't wait to see who will be pairing up with who and what the story is.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh wow! This is awesome! Mo and Toomtam looks great, Ak and Jes too! I like it when they pair friends up together onscreen. It makes things so much better and definitely more fun.

Edit: Just reading through the comments, I hope that this is a (mini) series, or drama, and that TooMo gets paired up together. If not, at least Mo and Ak...or Jes. lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: julie_juitoop

Loving the wardrobe! Hopefully the plot (if there's one) is just as good!

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright that is definitely a killer photo! I do hope Toomtam and Mo reunite for this project, but like you said Jes and Ak are my second choices if that doesn't happen so in the end it's still a win for me. As long as it's a show and not a reality show lol

I'd be down with Toomtam & Mo, Ak & Grand and Jes & Charabelle as the main pairings if possible.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Alright that is definitely a killer photo! I do hope Toomtam and Mo reunite for this project, but like you said Jes and Ak are my second choices if that doesn't happen so in the end it's still a win for me. As long as it's a show and not a reality show lol

I'd be down with Toomtam & Mo, Ak & Grand and Jes & Charabelle as the main pairings if possible.
I don't know if Charebelle is in here anymore. I didn't see any pictures of her at the fitting. I think Benz may have replaced her. It'd be weird to add Benz if there's no fourth actor to pair up with her. Plus, she wasn't at the press conference with TooMo and the rest. There was no mention of her whatsoever. She just appeared at the fitting unexpectedly lol. I think Jes and her may be pairing up again because of Pitsawad's popularity (although the success was due to Noon's acting and the story, but you know what I mean haha).

cr: julie_juitoop

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyways, I love how Mo is so close with all of her best leading men. She may not have gotten the most exciting and challenging scripts (plot wise and character wise) with them yet, but off screen she's close with the best of the best at Exact. :cheer::cheer::cheer: Right now, Jes isn't that close with Toomtam and Ak. He's closer to Mo since they've been consistently hanging out with her group of friends from outside of the industry since the filming for Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur. But it would be awesome if during or after this series, Jes joins Toomtam, Mo and Ak's friendship circle too. :thumbup::thumbup:

Toomtam and Ak are also close to New-them three have been traveling a lot together in the past few months. But Mo and Jes aren't as close to New because they haven't really had a good chance to interact yet. But man, it would be epic if New, Jes, Toomtam, Mo and Ak all became one big group of close friends. :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: They're all already linked to each other somehow hehe. Mo, New and Jes just need to act together to get familiar with each other. :D

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

^Toomtam's fanclub posted this on IG and one of the hashtags was "Ruk tae deuy mae ko pleum" which roughly translates to "True love, wait...mother is pleased". I love how Toomtam's fanclub made a reference to Mo's sitcom that's airing right now. :risas3: Mo's sitcom is called "Ruk Tae Mae Mai Pleum", which means "True Love...Mother Isn't Pleased". But Toomtam's fanclub twisted the title around by saying that they are pleased with TooMo's pairing (meaning, they jin Toomtam and Mo) hehe. :icon12:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg! So excited. Haven't been on here for awhile and when I come back, I see good news. Great!!!
OMG!!!!! You're back!!!!!!! I legit viewed your profile two days ago when I created this thread and was looking through my friends list to tag TooMo fans. I decided not to tag you because I saw that you hadn't logged in since the beginning half of this year and I thought it was unlikely you'd be back. But YAY!!!!!! Just in time! So happy to share this new journey with you!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

By the way, I'm not sure if I've asked you this yet, but did you ever watch Toomtam and Mo in Ruk Long Jai? What did you think?

Oh! Also, since you're back, check this thread out! It's Toomtam and Mo's interview subbed! Toomtam said a lot of cute things about Mo! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/toomtam-mo-interview-eng-sub.64509/

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh I have no idea who Benz is lol shame that Charabelle isn't in here, at least I know and like her enough as an actress.

ThaiLakornFan<3

sarNie Egg
OMG!!!!! You're back!!!!!!! I legit viewed your profile two days ago when I created this thread and was looking through my friends list to tag TooMo fans. I decided not to tag you because I saw that you hadn't logged in since the beginning half of this year and I thought it was unlikely you'd be back. But YAY!!!!!! So happy to share this new journey with you!!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa:

By the way, I'm not sure if I've asked you this yet, but did you ever watch Toomtam and Mo in Ruk Long Jai? What did you think?

Oh! Also, since you're back, check this thread out! It's Toomtam and Mo's interview subbed! Toomtam said a lot of cute things about Mo! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa: http://asianfuse.net/discuzz/threads/toomtam-mo-interview-eng-sub.64509/
Yes!!! I watched it while it was still airing and with no subtitles and still finished it haha. It was very sad at the end I cried along with Mo. I will definitely check out the interview, thank you very much.