[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Who do these photos belong to? A fan or the actual production? They're now just releasing photos? Lol
Actually I screen shot from a photo slideshow, like you said, I guess he is one of  actual production or staff.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I was so sad when I didnt find any teasers of VIll's lakorn two weeks ago now I am happy again. lol I hope this one air first since I like Vill and New.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
If they will air like how they list in video ohhh man this will be the last.
I won't mind as long as if OneHD airs all of her three lakorns in this year.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
But I still want this one to air first. But I think Sunyah Kaen Saen Ruk will air first. I just don't quite like Nike and I won't watch it if it weren't for Vill.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
lol YEP Same with us, I want this to air first. I'm not really interesting in Sunyah Kaen Saen Ruk, well I will watch for Vill.
They just waste ma Vill talented.  I want her to be in serious lakorns and strong characters!.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
I dont mind Nike, but that kind of comedy is not my taste at all. btw, Vill looks super gorgeous in the above pictures. I think Vill look the prettiest in this lakorn.  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
Are they going to air the lakorns in that order? OMG then ALTK is last lol we're going to have to wait almost a year haha :faint:

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww I told you guys that we might have to a year again  :loool: :loool: I was joking but looks like its true. I'm happy they will atleast air this lakorn :phew:
Yuukie said:
Are they going to air the lakorns in that order? OMG then ALTK is last lol we're going to have to wait almost a year haha :faint: