[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Thaidrama said:
Can someone give me summary on this?
lol if you don't mind you should go read Korean summary. It's pretty similar....

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
oooooh I'm back what a tiring day, I didn't have time to R the replay button that much :( now imma go do it haha :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
oooooh I'm back what a tiring day, I didn't have time to R the replay button that much :( now imma go do it haha :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
Welcome back lol time R'ing the replay button!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yup yup lol :heart:  :heart:  :heart: i wonder why this teaser not on their ig/fb ...
lol I'm waiting for them to upload on their YouTube. These is not really HD I want super HD to screen cap!

saki

sarNie Adult
thanks for the teaser! are they going to follow the kdrama plot or make some changes? i hope they change the ending you know what i mean.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:
thanks for the teaser! are they going to follow the kdrama plot or make some changes? i hope they change the ending you know what i mean.
I don't think they follow scene by scene I saw so many changes in teaser... Yep I know what do you meant.. lol

In kdrama he met her after he becomes her bodyguard but here they met before..I meant in person

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I found it! Super HD!!
Yay! Thank u love u <3

VILLNAN said:
I don't think they follow scene by scene I saw so many changes in teaser... Yep I know what do you meant.. lol

In kdrama he met her after he becomes her bodyguard but here they met before..I meant in person
Oh interesting i hope they make this version super sad lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Love you too mewwwwwwww
Yuukie said:
Yay! Thank u love u <3

Oh interesting i hope they make this version super sad lol
Yah I hope so too hehhe with more KISS! Why not willing scene in teaser?? lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Love you too mewwwwwwww

Yah I hope so too hehhe with more KISS! Why not willing scene in teaser?? lol
willing XD I don't mind... he he :D I'm still fangirling over the kiss in the teaser :drool: