[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SO CUTEEEEEEEEEE
I'm really EXCITEDDD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OC8cmSy3kRg

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
LOLS poor Ak and New XD VILL is so cute OMG @1:15 :lol: lmao shes so adorable <33333
Ak's voice is so nice and soft :wub: New always looks so serious? :nailbiter:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
LOLS poor Ak and New XD VILL is so cute OMG @1:15 :lol: lmao shes so adorable <33333
Ak's voice is so nice and soft :wub: New always looks so serious? :nailbiter:
lol we thought she's skinny hahha I love Ak's voice heheh

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I think Vill is not that heavy  :bhehe:
After her first lakorn people said Vill looked so fat so she lost some weight(53->47kg). I saw an interview so I remember the number.
there might be ups and downs but she looks skinnier than that time. such a lovely lady.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
for zeros said:
I think Vill is not that heavy  :bhehe:
After her first lakorn people said Vill looked so fat so she lost some weight(53->47kg). I saw an interview so I remember the number.
there might be ups and downs but she looks skinnier than that time. such a lovely lady.
She's heavy or not we have to ask Toomtm you know she looks so a little fat   :bhehe:  :bhehe:   in SSP more than any lakorns of her even her first lakorn lol
lol I thought she's not that heavy what is wrong with her leading men  lol

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill is heavy. Toomtam said it once. Idk where I read, he said Vill is heavy to carry and her hands are big so he should be careful when she slaps cos she slaps hard :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Vill is heavy. Toomtam said it once. Idk where I read, he said Vill is heavy to carry and her hands are big so he should be careful when she slaps cos she slaps hard :coverlaf:
hheeh he always got real slaps if he's with her