Lakornaddict
So quiet lol no updates nothing!!! So we have nothing to talk about :p

So for now just watch this while we wait lol

Yuukie said:
for those who haven't seen the clip CLICK ME

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Yeah I should get a new one just in case Exact decides to release the official teaser huh :p

I also need to buy new laptop hahha before Exact releasing teaser. I'm using my mom's broken laptop haaha. I gave mine to my sister  :p
You know, Vill has a lot of upcoming lakorns and movie so I need a better contain to put all of her new pics

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
I also need to buy new laptop hahha before Exact releasing teaser. I'm using my mom's broken laptop haaha. I gave mine to my sister  :p
You know, Vill has a lot of upcoming lakorns and movie so I need a better contain to put all of her new pics
Lol ur right! We gonna need a lot of space to save all of her new pics and videos ^.^ SO get ready!!! LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol ur right! We gonna need a lot of space to save all of her new pics and videos ^.^ SO get ready!!! LOL
Yes! We are gonna need a lot of space! I'm super READY!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

OMG really lol.. you probably need 10 more for her upcoming lakorns! LOL
Yep REALLY! hhaah that's why I'm begging my mom to buy a better laptop, she said she will ,but don't know when 
haha I dont trust the laptop I'm using now.. I need more flash drives so I'm not gonna lose my precious.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Yep REALLY! hhaah that's why I'm begging my mom to buy a better laptop, she said she will ,but don't know when 
haha I dont trust the laptop I'm using now.. I need more flash drives so I'm not gonna lose my precious.

hahaha yup yup she's too precious.. haha XD