[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

saki

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I know its not from this lakorn cos she looks happy in that pic :p

Yeah, I think almost every character cries their eyes out in this story 

- until they die in the end lol what a miserable* life

Hopefully they change some of this in the Thai version. I remember trying to watch the Kdrama and it was boring. Although Rain and Shin Min Ah were good in there roles I just couldn't keep watching it - it was too much! 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:

Yeah, I think almost every character cries their eyes out in this story 

- until they die in the end lol what a miserable* life

Hopefully they change some of this in the Thai version. I remember trying to watch the Kdrama and it was boring. Although Rain and Shin Min Ah were good in there roles I just couldn't keep watching it - it was too much! 
For me KVersion was not boring at all. hahah 

Step

Mrs James Ma
He looks like New  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2: Is it from this lakorn?

Step

Mrs James Ma
Lol Idk. I had saved this long back in my folder. Like a month ago but forgot to post so I'm asking you. Sorry :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Lol Idk. I had saved this long back in my folder. Like a month ago but forgot to post so I'm asking you. Sorry :p
LOL it's okay I'm just curious, I don't know you love to save pics humm haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
No. I dont save pics. Till now I have not saved James pics also :p when I see new pics, I will post them soon but Vill's pics Idk which lakorn is that from. So I have saved them to ask you so that you get to see those pics
VILLNAN said:
LOL it's okay I'm just curious, I don't know you love to save pics humm haha

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
No. I dont save pics. Till now I have not saved James pics also :p when I see new pics, I will post them soon but Vill's pics Idk which lakorn is that from. So I have saved them to ask you so that you get to see those pics
LOL really not even JM pics? Lol she film two lakons a year so yet you might don't know which pics are which lakorns but I do lol :p jk ask me any time :)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you. I posted some in SKSR
VILLNAN said:
LOL really not even JM pics? Lol she film two lakons a year so yet you might don't know which pics are which lakorns but I do lol :p jk ask me any time :)