[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Being a founder, you should know what was I talking about :p no need to act like innocent :coverlaf:
 shuuuuu :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: you can't let the other kids know

saki

sarNie Adult
Yuukie said:
Lol I Secretly hoped she was naked LOL *perv mode activated* yeah manee was gross lol have u seen her shower scene after she escaped from that creepy producer? Someone said they saw a nip-slip but I didnt see it... LOL what the heck why am I telling u this :blush: :blush:
Okay back to topic: again, I wonder when will this air? LOL
Yeah when she was crubbing the filth from her body and all angry I didn'tknow whether to feel sorry for Manee or disgusted. Good acting there as well.

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling

VILLNAN said:

Yep, it is that scene that she tried to commit suicide, I guess

Correction : A Love To Kill . haha XD

And thanks ya.
Love this scene. beautiful . :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
jeanne said:

Correction : A Love To Kill . haha XD

And thanks ya.
Love this scene. beautiful . :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

LOL XD

They should zoom in the pics >333

saki

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
The thing with Push is that he's freelance so even if he has a lot of lakorns, they are not from the same channel so that's why he has a lot of lakorns airing at once. But still, I don't quite like Push for that also. Like Push is getting popular even though he doesn't have a lot to offer. His acting isn't that good and his looks, well. Not my type. I'm not saying I don't like him though. I like him depending on his characters in his lakorns.
I feel the same way about Push. I don't hate him but he seems overused already. Maybe it's because his lakorns are coming out all at once instead of once or twice a year.

I actually like RLSR 2015 but it's mostly because of the story and because I like the original too. He was good in it as Kongpope but I had to skip the first 6 episodes (since that's where he was doing the stupid flirty act of his) and go right to the episodes where all the drama was which i found more interesting. I like it better when he was asked to portray serious emotions like sadness, anger, etc even his jealous moments were more interesting to watch than when he was putting on the charming act for Namneung ; we all know it looked fake as heck.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Aww you asked me whats that so I told you :shrug: Otherwise I'm not interested in teaching anything to you  :whatever: you're my senior kaaaaaa :coverlaf:
VILLNAN said:
 shuuuuu :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: :secret: you can't let the other kids know

Step

Mrs James Ma
Thank you :) you dont love the pics I posted but you loved what is there in it :p  :pervie:  :pervie: lol
VILLNAN said:

LOL just Korean and Thai.. I really love the pics you post>

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Thank you :) you dont love the pics I posted but you loved what is there in it :p  :pervie:  :pervie: lol
 Godd so true :bhehe: :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Aww you asked me whats that so I told you :shrug: Otherwise I'm not interested in teaching anything to you  :whatever: you're my senior kaaaaaa :coverlaf:
Are you saying I was the one who teach you?? okay okay...you're my junior right, take this :smack: :p do as what senior told you to do

Step

Mrs James Ma
:nailbiter:  :nailbiter:   :sweat:  :sweat:  :sweat: no ragging kaa :spin: :spin:  :weep:  :weep:
VILLNAN said:
Are you saying I was the one who teach you?? okay okay...you're my junior right, take this :smack: :p do as what senior told you to do