[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Guys I don't why, both of My sister and I are thought Vill's looks like Ann? What do you guys think? at first I thought I'm the only one but now even my sister
Maybe they do look alike but not so much??

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill looks like Anne only a little bit with some styles only. I saw a pic of Vill, she looked a bit like Anne. But not always

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Vill looks like Anne only a little bit with some styles only. I saw a pic of Vill, she looked a bit like Anne. But not always

Yah that what I thought too. haha thank you for response! pheww 

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
oh newvill! im still waiting~~~~~  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

btw the pizza looks good!  :yummy:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
oh newvill! im still waiting~~~~~  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

btw the pizza looks good!  :yummy:

I'm waiting too!! LOL
Pizza

saki

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
Guys I don't why, both of My sister and I are thought Vill's looks like Ann? What do you guys think? at first I thought I'm the only one but now even my sister
Maybe they do look alike but not so much??

Is this Vill? It doesn't look like her.

I don't think Vill looks like Anne (and vice versa); not sure if she looks like anyone in the Thai industry.

saki

sarNie Adult
VILLNAN said:
Yes it's her! LOL

She looks really different there...I like how she looks better in your signature, in the lakorns and in the other photographs were she looks natural. 

It looks as if the picture was photoshopped to make her face look smaller, and she's wearing strange looking contacts. I know because I do photoshop myself and know how to edit photos.

Btw, I started watching SSP and Vill is really good in there :D Really hate her when she played the evil twin (she was gross as Manee) but liked her when it was the good twin. Her facial expressions were very convincing. It's like she could put on this nasty sneer then switch to looking sad and hurt from one scene to the other and none of it looked fake.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
saki said:

She looks really different there...I like how she looks better in your signature, in the lakorns and in the other photographs were she looks natural. 

It looks as if the picture was photoshopped to make her face look smaller, and she's wearing strange looking contacts. I know because I do photoshop myself and know how to edit photos.

Btw, I started watching SSP and Vill is really good in there :D Really hate her when she played the evil twin (she was gross as Manee) but liked her when it was the good twin. Her facial expressions were very convincing. It's like she could put on this nasty sneer then switch to looking sad and hurt from one scene to the other and none of it looked fake.

well said lol I love SSP so much its my fav lakorn of all time also the reason i became her fan :) totally agreed with u her acting was  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:

Yep seem like they photoshopped the pic 
SSP my all time favorite >33 Well said