[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
What's VillKie?? I only ship her with handsome men LOL :bhehe: :bhehe:  Seems like Vill has the power to make other falling for her LOL JK..
just pics we can't judge it yet

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
What's VillKie??

LOLOLz  :lolyup:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

VILLNAN said:
 Seems like Vill has the power to make other falling for her LOL JK..
just pics we can't judge it yet

yeah lol yup yup vill power FTW!!  :clap2:  :lol2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohh you and Vill?? I got it phewww
Yuukie said:

LOLOLz  :lolyup:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

yeah lol yup yup vill power FTW!!  :clap2:  :lol2:

She's just too beautiful!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOl. I love reading the conversation between VILLNAN and Step. You guys are so hilarious, "Mai pen rai ka."
Something does seem very fishy, but I love this kind of fish. I wouldn't mind making Sushi with it. LOL. What the heck am I saying? :scratchhead2:
So many times we've said this, but I can't wait for this any longer!!! When will it air?! I think I already died and went reborn again already.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
LOl. I love reading the conversation between VILLNAN and Step. You guys are so hilarious, "Mai pen rai ka."
Something does seem very fishy, but I love this kind of fish. I wouldn't mind making Sushi with it. LOL. What the heck am I saying? :scratchhead2:
So many times we've said this, but I can't wait for this any longer!!! When will it air?! I think I already died and went reborn again already.

LOL really?? LOL what's fishy? are you talking about Akka hand over Vill's or the conversation between I and Step probably not
kwkwk give me some Sudshi, I'm tired of eating my uncle's sushi... LOL Can't wait for it ALTK!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

LOL really?? LOL what's fishy? are you talking about Akka hand over Vill's or the conversation between I and Step probably not
kwkwk give me some Sudshi, I'm tired of eating my uncle's sushi... LOL Can't wait for it ALTK!

I LOVE U VILLNAN LOL   :clap:

Bieluvr said:

lol I think all of us need to die and reborn 10 more times and then this lakorn will air :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yes VILLNAN, I'm talking about AkVill pictures. LOL. At least you get to eat sushi, I only get to eat sushi once in a long while. I wouldn't mind them two. Actually I've been wanting to see Ak as Pra ek for a long time now.

@Yukie. I know, we'll all have to die and reborn again and again non-stop until this airs. This is my tenth time already and I'm up to 70 years old too. Haha. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Why do you love me ? XD
Yuukie said:

I LOVE U VILLNAN LOL   :clap:

lol I think all of us need to die and reborn 10 more times and then this lakorn will air :D
LOL We should together!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
You don't how much I sick of sushi, don't worry that will happen in the future Ak as Pra'ek, who knows Vill might be his first to pair

Bieluvr said:
Yes VILLNAN, I'm talking about AkVill pictures. LOL. At least you get to eat sushi, I only get to eat sushi once in a long while. I wouldn't mind them two. Actually I've been wanting to see Ak as Pra ek for a long time now.

@Yukie. I know, we'll all have to die and reborn again and again non-stop until this airs. This is my tenth time already and I'm up to 70 years old too. Haha. :)
LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:

because ur so cuuuuuuteee and funny  :kiss:  XD

@beiluvr haha! im 99999999999 already  :faint:

Awww really you guys keep saying I'm funny and cute  :blush:  :blush:
I'm 1000000000000000000000000000000000

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
VILLNAN, next time give me your sushi, I'll eat it for you. LOL.  Were' only getting older with age for this super long wait.
YAY!!! 100 pages!!!