[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
^ Villnan ur so fast lol <3  look at them all smiling kekeke they look so happy ~ my NewVill love  <3 <3 <3
I'm superwoman    Keke so cute right?? Peun and In look so CUTE!!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Vill is crazy for micky mouse. She has so many things in that character, spoons, head band, fans, dress :phew: lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I felt this version is happy ending??? anyone
cr newcjp27​

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
OMG that pic in beach reminds me of Gan and Thiti :facepalm: I should get over ToomVill soon

I guess the willing scene in this lakorn is also at beach...OMG so many memories..

Step

Mrs James Ma
Its like when you're in a new relationship, you rememer your ex looking at some things. ToomVill is ex now, we are in a new relstionship with New and Vill but not over ex yet :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Its like when you're in a new relationship, you rememer your ex looking at some things. ToomVill is ex now, we are in a new relstionship with New and Vill but not over ex yet :p
The EX is HOT as new relationship, NewVill is officially my second now after ToomVill >33

I have seen a Thai song "You still miss her when you're with me"

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OMG OMG OMG
Guessing, this was how willing started :p

cr: 9 OB​

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I should watch  the lakorn to decide if they are my favorite :p sad we dont have BTS video for this

I already decide since I heard Vill's lead..  :p Yah Unlike Ch.3, you can decide later after they give us teaser

100% for me to watch now..

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL. I have forgotten ToomVill long ago. Hahaha. Is that bad? :no: :sweat:  I can only imagine Vill's room for I have never seen it before, but I'm sure it has Micky mouse stuff too. Look at those muscles of New's. And possible beeginning of willing scene.  :cloud9: 

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Have ALTK ended filming already?
Based on those BTS pics, we may have a HE right? Honeymoon and bed-scene after that :)))
Can't wait to watch it.. New often said it was coming soon but I need to know exactly when it's shown?
This year is the best because I don't have any new lakorn of Vill to watch ><

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yep, they have done filming!! Just today!! LOL I'm scared of Coming Soon haha
This year NJ is the only lakorn I had watch and finished!!