[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I came here following VillNan's status also. Very satisfying those pics. LOL. I'm so glad NewVill gets to work together since I have wanted them since their first lakorn ever and they were in the same scene. I was like, "These two would look so cute together!". But now, not only cute, but HOT!!! I really can't wait to watche the full lakorn already. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
I came here following VillNan's status also. Very satisfying those pics. LOL. I'm so glad NewVill gets to work together since I have wanted them since their first lakorn ever and they were in the same scene. I was like, "These two would look so cute together!". But now, not only cute, but HOT!!! I really can't wait to watche the full lakorn already. :)

I ship them since after I watched the lakorn with Guy.. he had crush on her.. They looked so cute Together back then, now HOT together

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Miss all of you guys, esp VILLAN
My work prevented me of posting anything here though I still follow this thread and other ones related Vill's lakorns secretly :))))
I think ALTK will come soon like other lakorns of One HD recently.
Oh yeahhh I wanna scream when I see those HOT willing scene of NewVill ... 

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Nini611 said:
Miss all of you guys, esp VILLAN
My work prevented me of posting anything here though I still follow this thread and other ones related Vill's lakorns secretly :))))
I think ALTK will come soon like other lakorns of One HD recently.
Oh yeahhh I wanna scream when I see those HOT willing scene of NewVill ... 

Aww you miss me?? Thank you kaa. I thought you forget your password
They Look supre hot, can't stop staring at that pic >3 I want ALTK to air now!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:

OMG :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools: :drools:

I thought I should bring this pic to this page lol  :pervie:  .... Vill's jawline in last pic kyaaaaaaaaaaaa @($U@(UC$*@(U@$*(U#(U*R$ HAAAAWWWWTTTT!!! LOL I can't even  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch:

NewVill is hot too!!! now i cant wait  :spin:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
me tooo can they be any hotter>??!!? lol  :crush:  :crush:  :crush:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OHH GOD I want to pics the whole scene in my mind LOL
I thought they only look cute together, I'm wrong OMG OMG OMG this lakorn better out now!!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
^ Villnan ur so fast lol <3  look at them all smiling kekeke they look so happy ~ my NewVill love  <3 <3 <3