[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
thatasiangirl said:
Yaas!!!! I knew it that this version won't disappoint me! Can't wait to see that willing scene! *Pervert Mode Activated*

Yahhh Super Excited to see the willing scene!!, Ohh God their chemistry

I still love my ToomVill though :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
:shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:  :shock2:   :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :drools:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:  :pervie:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill and New yep they do look good...YES I DO SHIP. Vill looks good with all handsome men. The only one I can't like with it Nike LOL cuz I don't think he's handsome..Toomtam I don't even across his lakorns(I hope their is someone who post his bts pics)  thread that how jealous I am :p It's good he missed though I'm so sicked of seeing his pink face whenever he's near Vill's or Vill is near him..whenever I edited video his face or ears pinker ever than Vill haha

Step

Mrs James Ma
LOLOLOL  :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3:I'm thinking if he watches this lakorn, what he thinks seeing Vill doing sweet scenes with other guy  :lmao3: :lmao3: :lmao3: I want to ask him how he felt watching with Push also :p

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
If he watch this, I hope he feels something like ....... you know LOL we PERVERTS are really too much..
I'm not going to say this but I'll now
Toomtam didn't looks happy whenever MC ask vill's about her new lakorns when she's with him :p  I caught him all  time..I was like due don't forget you had GF