[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
saki said:
Vill looks really good with New and Pong I want to see this but I'm hoping it won't have a sad ending. I didn't like the Korean version.

Me too, I I didn't like the ending of Korean version. So sad :cry:

saki

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Aw, but the ending is what makes this drama tragic, which is sort of the signature mark. :dance1:

Yeah, but I hope they won't go there. I felt I was choking with all the drama in the Korean one...like, no end of tears for all the characters lol! :) I can only take so much tragedy.

Calligraphy

sarNie Adult
I actually want the ending to be tragic. i know its unusual, but I like tragic endings because I think it has more impacts on me.  :scratchhead2:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Next year. Lol

Push's lakorns are all rolling out first.

Yep next years LOL
They try to promote Push so hard!! keke I'm not into him anymore!! but I'll watch with Vill

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's funny because as much as Vill seems to be getting lakorns, her lakorns are always pushed back and delayed to make room for other lakorns that aren't even done filming yet. Lol That's why Vill ends up having one lakorn air each year as lead. I want them to air Vill lakorns timely, not 3 next year because then that will look like she's super promoted when that isn't the case at all.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
That's funny, people thought Exact promote Vill more than anyone else keke just because she get so many lakorns which is trash (most of them) 
she has a lot of push back!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nike has been getting quite a few lakorns too so they should air Nike and Vill's lakorn this year so it doesn't drag out into next year.

saki

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Next year. Lol
Push's lakorns are all rolling out first.
I'm glad Push is getting popular but I don't like how they're delaying Vill's lakorns because of him :( I don't like favoritism at all because it hurts other actors/actresses potential. I mean, I don't mind that there are those who are more popular but not if it will affect someone else.

I haven't actually watched anything with Vill yet but I want to and this will be the first lakorn...too bad it's getting delayed to next year :/ I think New looks just as good as Push, but he seems more serious. Vill reminds me of Kwan in that she's pretty, talented but gets really bad lakorns.