[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Nini611

sarNie Hatchling
Our Vill is so young and beautiful here. At first I thought New came to Pattaya for ALTK's shooting but it turned out to be an activity related to City of Light.
ALTK maybe half-filming done but BTS pics are not much. So we can't guess which period they are in. My wish now is that NewVill will have a magazine shooting together to promote this lakorn

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope we get to see this soon, this year. There's a high chance, since this was confirmed and filmed before I'm Sorry I Love you. From Nike and Mo's interview during Komchadluek Awards, Mo mentioned that I'm Sorry I Love You will air at the end of this year if nothing changes. So let's hope they make room for this one too this year because I CAN'T wait!!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I hope we get to see this soon, this year. There's a high chance, since this was confirmed and filmed before I'm Sorry I Love you. From Nike and Mo's interview during Komchadluek Awards, Mo mentioned that I'm Sorry I Love You will air at the end of this year if nothing changes. So let's hope they make room for this one too this year because I CAN'T wait!!!!

Really hopelly because I can't wait either, I'm super excited..

Welcome back aiyaja

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks ja. I've been really busy, had to stop all online and social media activity to focus. Hehe.

I'll still pop in and out here and there as much as I can before I settle.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Thanks ja. I've been really busy, had to stop all online and social media activity to focus. Hehe.

I'll still pop in and out here and there as much as I can before I settle.

I know that you are busy haha unlike me I'm always on online and digging up  everything around! LOL

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I hope they quickly film this.

Aww, poor Ice. I hope he's okay.

Yah I hope he is okay too,

I want to watch it so badly I'm so excited!! :dance3: