[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
:eyetwitch:  :eyetwitch: What if they dont pop out  :scratchhead2:  :shrug:
I'll make sure it :whahuh:  :whahuh:  to  pop out

Step

Mrs James Ma
Cry how much you want. When they fall off, I will put them inside so you can watch your Vill :) 
VILLNAN said:
Omg why you so mean, please let me cry peacefully : :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: let it pop out  :secret: :secret:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Cry how much you want. When they fall off, I will put them inside so you can watch your Vill :)
lol you're my the best co-founder hhahah okay, then do whateve you want hahah :whahuh:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I don't understand either why they're airing the one of Sean and Pangko when Pangko's Tawan Tud Burapa just ended and she had one earlier with New this year. Like what's the rush? I think they're still filming.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I don't understand either why they're airing the one of Sean and Pangko when Pangko's Tawan Tud Burapa just ended and she had one earlier with New this year. Like what's the rush? I think they're still filming.
OMG she already had three lakorns, don't tell me naa they're promoting her. I don't even know who is her. This is so @##$$%$^^&%^%#$$$$#@$#$# OMG

Like I said they just had fitting not too long ago.. I don't think they are on halfway of filming... 

jeanne

sarNie Hatchling
VILLNAN said:
OMG she already had three lakorns, don't tell me naa they're promoting her. I don't even know who is her. This is so @##$$%$^^&%^%#$$$$#@$#$# OMG

Like I said they just had fitting not too long ago.. I don't think they are on halfway of filming... 
That one Pango and Sean drama I think just starting shooting two or three month ago...

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
it is too much...we were have to wait 7 month and maybe more than.. and WTH with them??!!! exact, onehd..I need P'Vill 's lakorn..gruuuu :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: