{ONE31} The Frog Prince : Son Yuke, Vill Wannarot

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ugh. I don't really like Thai remakes of Korean or Chinese Drama's. I hate that they copy scene by scene. It's boring. I really love Prince Turns to Frog thought. I want someone else as pranang, not SonVill. But I can't make a choice for them so I'll just have to stay back and watch.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Nice, I have seen every version of this, And yay another Vill and Son drama :).

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Is TripleNinePlus Vill's own production company? Coz it seems that they're co-producing this, just like what they did with "Mae Mod Jao Sanae" (Vill's upcoming drama in GMM25).

Production updates can be found here BTW:

Zen G

sarNie Egg
I heard Son Yuke was originally Vill's koojin. I have only watched Vill with Toomtam. Finally, I'll be able to watch these two in a romcom. Can't wait!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I heard Son Yuke was originally Vill's koojin. I have only watched Vill with Toomtam. Finally, I'll be able to watch these two in a romcom. Can't wait!
Yeah, I'm heard they were pretty popular back when they both debuted in Kaew Lorm Petch. But OneHD/Ch5 at the time was not big on promoting koojin. So they haven't been paired nearly as often as Ch3's koojin.

Zen G

sarNie Egg
Yeah, I'm heard they were pretty popular back when they both debuted in Kaew Lorm Petch. But OneHD/Ch5 at the time was not big on promoting koojin. So they haven't been paired nearly as often as Ch3's koojin.
Really?! Woah. Good to know. I am excited to see how their chemistry will be.

Vill is such a good actress. I am looking forward to see her act alongside ch3 actors. hahaha. Long shot, but who knows....!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Son and Vill has been paired up multiple times. As much as some koojin on ch3 (nadeach/yaya dont count cause they been paired up too many times lol)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Son and Vill has been paired up multiple times. As much as some koojin on ch3 (nadeach/yaya dont count cause they been paired up too many times lol)
Yeah, I know they've paired up more than once. I just mean in comparison to other koojin they haven't been paired and/or promoted together as much (e.g. Yadech (yeah I know they pair up at a rate that's downright crazy lol), MK, Bargie (back before their falling out) or if we're talking more old school, Ken and Ann, Aum and Aff, Rome and Rita, Kob and Num (Ch7)). Channel 3 just seems to be channel that has alway played up their koojin the most. So all the other channels seem mild by comparison lol

Last edited: