[ONE31] Sai Ruk Sai Sawat : Bifern Anchasa/Camilla Kittivat/Tongtong/Captain/Fluke/Dom/Tre

sarNie Adult
Oh ok. She did seem to raise her kids really well. It's not only Praew who is a good kid but her siblings, too. Somehow she raised her kids well, but she's still stuck in that victim, hatred and jealousy mindset. It's too bad, because she could live in harmony with the family and still be looked up to as another Khun Ying albeit a bit lower, but she would still be respected.

I hope things don't change between Praew and Yingyor. They are so cute together. If they weren't sisters, I'd ship it lol.

I wish Praew would just ignore Poo. Like just avoid that a*hole.

You know when a character is about to die when all of a sudden, they show him being happy and turning his life around lmao.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Damn... I'm proud of Yaowalak. See she is stronger than everyone makes her out to be. She knows her line and isn't afraid to walk when the line is crossed.

Reactions: CPY

sarNie Adult
Yaowalak is a true khun ying. Classy. I wish Fongkae had a line. Maybe she'd still be alive.

Dome is gonna be so miserableeeee.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yaowalak is a true khun ying. Classy. I wish Fongkae had a line. Maybe she'd still be alive.

Dome is gonna be so miserableeeee.

Yep, I don't agree with Yaowalak marrying Dom when she didn't love him, but at the same time I understand it for that period. Her mom kind of made her think she should when she was like "Then, people will finally stop talking about your issue." So, her being left at the alter by captain tarnished her family name and probably made it difficult for her to find a good man in the society. Captain was a douche for even letting people know the reasons. A true gentlemen would have said she was the one who broke the engagement. Wtf

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Also, I bet if Pluem/Pim revealed early on she was pregnant, Amy would have not married Dome. Pluem really shot herself in the foot with her emotions. Pim really has no reason to hate Amy. Amy didn't know what was going on lol.

geestory

sarNie Hatchling
Did dome make pim think that they were going to get married? Because I assumed in those time periods, it would be almost unheard of for a master to marry their servant

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Did dome make pim think that they were going to get married? Because I assumed in those time periods, it would be almost unheard of for a master to marry their servant
No, but even so, if Amy didn't marry him he and Pim would live as husband and wife except she would not be considered a main wife. HE Could if he wanted to like how Captain married Fong Kae later on in life. I don't see why Pim hates Amy so much. Amy literally never knew about her lol.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
In this version Fongkhae has all of her beloved on her side when she takes her last breath, while she only had Khun Chai on her side in the last one. So I think this version does make her last moments less depressful, and convince me that she has passed away peacefully (her life is still a tragedy, though). Tangmo did a good job on that scene. It shows how versatile she is, being able to pull off tragic roles and bitchy, sassy role (Sai Yom Si lol)

Maybe I missed out some parts, but when did Ying Chom become sympathetic with Fongkae? The scene when she holds Sakchai and cries, I was like wth...

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
In this version Fongkhae has all of her beloved on her side when she takes her last breath, while she only had Khun Chai on her side in the last one. So I think this version does make her last moments less depressful, and convince me that she has passed away peacefully (her life is still a tragedy, though). Tangmo did a good job on that scene. It shows how versatile she is, being able to pull off tragic roles and bitchy, sassy role (Sai Yom Si lol)

Maybe I missed out some parts, but when did Ying Chom become sympathetic with Fongkae? The scene when she holds Sakchai and cries, I was like wth...
She may not have liked her, but she's human, no matter how much you despise someone, you still have compassion. Also, Sak Chai and Ying Chom got along pretty ok, so she was probably sad for him as well.
@geestory another thing I forgot to mention is that, Pluem/Pim knew what was happening with Amy and Dome because she knew Dome was going to marry Amy. Lol their bedroom scene when she asked him how long til his aunt go propose marriage to her and he tells her "I have to marry based on elders liking" She actually seemed happy because she thought Dome was marrying Amy without love, but when she realized that he did love her is when she became bitter about it lol .

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
Omg... today episode is too sad... Pleaw crying her heart out to beg Ying yor and Yaowalak not to leave... I cried with her too. Bifern is such a great actress.

And... omg can't stand Pu anymore. He blames Pleaw for everything her mother did. What the hell? I understand that he feels the pain of Ying Yor and her mother, but putting the blame on Plaew is just too much. He knows Pleaw can't do anything to stop her mother.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Dom is dumb to, if only he had more balls and trust he wouldn't have lost Lak. I honestly think she would have grown to love him if he wasn't such a douche and kept nagging her about captain. I mean for twenty years? Like, for real? lol. How do you expect her to forget someone when YOU are the one that keeps bringing it up lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Double posting, but

1. Dom must be kicking himself in the butt when he realized Amy didn't get with Captain right after she left him (cause he assumed that she would)
2. I don't get Pim's hate towards Amy, I mean like seriously lol. Also, Amy may have been wrong in some aspects for not marrying him out of love, but at least she didn't manipulate him like Pim does.
3. Som is holding onto so much hate =/.

sarNie Adult
Yaowalak actually getting a divorce for that time is kinda surprising, too.

Poor Pleaw. Pu needs to stop being mean to her. So cute about Pleaw still waiting around for Yingyor.

And eh at both Som and Yingyor being all into Pa. Like is he the only dude available?

I understand Dom really and don't fault him. He's seen Amy secretly yearning for Captain in those flashbacks.

I think it's a good thing Lak and Captain didn't get together right away. That would've really been looked down upon, and people have have seen that as disrespectful towards Fongkae had they gotten together right after she passed away.

Som is just Som. Maybe she'd be able to let go if she got Pa, and the person Captain is remarrying isn't Lak.

fallenangel12345

sarNie Hatchling
I think this will have 40 episodes.. the summary on yt has 40 episodes.
I guess 40 episodes is a bit long for a lakorn, but if it's carefully wrapped up then I wouldn't mind, lol. There are so many things that they didn't cover in the old version. Since this is a remake, they should at least add more scenes about the development of two pranangs and their life after they got together, I was not convinced that Pa loved Pleaw because they only showed that like in the last 2 episodes lol. Even though it seems like a consolation prize like someone said earlier, they should try to make it more realistic and believable (maybe adding wedding scenes and babies... lol I'm dreaming)

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I guess 40 episodes is a bit long for a lakorn, but if it's carefully wrapped up then I wouldn't mind, lol. There are so many things that they didn't cover in the old version. Since this is a remake, they should at least add more scenes about the development of two pranangs and their life after they got together, I was not convinced that Pa loved Pleaw because they only showed that like in the last 2 episodes lol. Even though it seems like a consolation prize like someone said earlier, they should try to make it more realistic and believable (maybe adding wedding scenes and babies... lol I'm dreaming)
Lol some lakorns have had long episodes and just drag on and on. I wouldnt know cause i never watched the old ver. Im just assuming it might have 40 episodes because of the summary on yt.
This drama is shooting and airing at the same time. If you follow the cast on ig you'll see them post new photos here and there.

sarNie Adult
Oh god. Pa is a player, and Poo is whiny. Are there no good men in this new gen. Lord. New dude is cute though but probably a bad guy.

We only have Som's bro now.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh god. Pa is a player, and Poo is whiny. Are there no good men in this new gen. Lord. New dude is cute though but probably a bad guy.

We only have Som's bro now.
Lol new dude is a pretty bad guy lol don't read beloew if you don't want to be spoiled

He gets Som drunk and ends up having sex with her later, after Pa break off their engagement. He was actually going to marry her because I think he actually did love her, before that though, he placated Som by trying to do all these bad things to Ying and Praew. He dumps her in the end before their wedding because he found out she tried to murder Praew and Yingyor

sarNie Adult
They are just fighting for each other now. And probably will until the end. :facepalm:

So 2 guys give up Som because of her murdering ways.