[ONE31]Ruen Benjapit: Kang Vorakarn/Plengkwan / Mos Patiparn/Noon Siriphun/Pang Ornjira

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
When almost the entire trailer is reptiles...lol
Yeppp lol that's the title of the lakorn though lol Benjapit a mixture of the poisons of insects lol and reptiles. I think I am more upset that this lakorn has some talented vets, but they casted sucky newbies as the "pranang" of the lakorn. I think Kang is ok, but Plengkwan needs some major work lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Second trailer

Looks like it's going to be dramatic lol

(Parents Gen)
Mos Patiparn - Khun Three
Pupae - Waen
Nampueng Nathrika - Pin
Noon Siriphun - Yok
Pang - Tuptim

Children Gen
Kang - Rhit
Film Tanapat - Petch
Plengkwan - Anong
Kemisara - Yard

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Reminds me of Reun Sanaeha and I loved that lakorn. Why do they have such a good older gen cast!! Ahh hope it’s good!!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMG I knew I was gonna like this lakorn!! I already loved the older generation and watching them in their roles made me love it even more. Everyone is doing a great job! I'm on Noon's side. She's so pretty in here, well she always is but gosh she has that glow to her.. really outshines the other girls in my opinion haha. I haven't ever really been fond of Pang lookwise but that girl can act! And she does this role so good.. such a b*atch. I hate her character!! I feel so sorry for Noon's character. She is just Pang's adopted sister basically. Pang's dad got with her mom and there were rumors the mom cheated and hung herself. So Noon had a bad life growing up and Pang tries to kill her so she doesn't become another wife to Mos! I feel like this will be like Reun Sanaeha where I pity the characters but they all have their bad and it's gonna clash lol. I mean I feel like Noon is going to use the spider/black magic stuff to get Mos in the end. Well... you can already tell she's going to end up being the main wife! The MV at the end of the video shows her and Mos together, then shows the other wives struggling lol.. I can't wait for more episodes.

Does anyone know who's kid is who's?? Well the only person's name I know in here is Plengkwan in the younger generation. Goes to show I don't really pay attention to the younger gen, but I did watch Plengkwan here and there in Dok Kaew. My parents like her lol

Okay.. this video shows the names haah but I still don't know who's gonna be who's kid. Just that I think Kang is Pang's kid?? Then the other girl is Pupae's? Seems like Pang will try to revenge on Noon using her kid (kinda like Reun Saneha)

Last edited:

sarNie Adult
I'm going to give ep1 a shot for Kang. I hope Plengkwan isn't as bad as you guys are making her sound. :confused12:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I'm going to give ep1 a shot for Kang. I hope Plengkwan isn't as bad as you guys are making her sound. :confused12:
Oh, go watch a little bit of Dok Kaew Gah Lhong, and you'll see what I'm talking about lol. It's okay, in this she isn't the person that is supposed to carry the lakorn though, so should be ok lol

sarNie Adult
So it looks like there isn't really reptiles in here? They just symbolize the women trying to be the most powerful?

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
So it looks like there isn't really reptiles in here? They just symbolize the women trying to be the most powerful?
Naw there are reptiles and insects when Noon and her grandma uses them to make a possessed type weapon that can be used to kill people. Probably won't see it as often as we think, though.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I like Pang, but I feel like she is the weakest character out of the four wives. In terms of her acting. The role they gave her doesn't suit her. She doesn't do the expression of anger, vengeance, and etc properly. Like, later she is supposed to be a badass ninja type character lol.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
OMGGG, anyone watching hahah today's episode was crazy!!! I don't know how to feel. I kind of understand where everyone's coming from. Maybe I'll just point the fingers at... Mos lol. It's the guy's fault for all of them wanting to fight over him hahaha jk.

I can't believe Bin cut off her arm today and that the baby switcharoo or whatever you call it happened. I mean it's expected cause it's OneHD/Exact hahah they are so extra. I just couldn't believe how everything went down!! So entertaining. So who is the p'ek in kid's gen?? Lol and is nang aek Pleng Kwan? She looks kind of awkward in her role from the previews lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The pra'ek is probably Kang. For some reason I always see Marie when I see PlengKwan lol. I haven't watched today's episode yet, but this lakorn has been crazy since episode 1! Lol I thought it would be weird and not my type with all the inssect magic and stuff, but there is way more to the story and even though it is exaggeration, it is still good lol. At first it was hard trying to decide if Pupae was like the other wives lol. Speaking of which seeing Pupae makes me miss Cherry!

Mannie

sarNie Adult
The pra'ek is probably Kang. For some reason I always see Marie when I see PlengKwan lol. I haven't watched today's episode yet, but this lakorn has been crazy since episode 1! Lol I thought it would be weird and not my type with all the inssect magic and stuff, but there is way more to the story and even though it is exaggeration, it is still good lol. At first it was hard trying to decide if Pupae was like the other wives lol. Speaking of which seeing Pupae makes me miss Cherry!
Loolol, that's so true! It's been crazy since the first episode. I was thinking the same about PlengKwan and also the weird stuff! I know I bring it up a lot but it has a lot of similarities of Rueng Saneaha, did you ever watch that? Well, that one was always using the spider to paralyze people and it got kind of annoying. This one.. wow I like the stance on it. It's there.. but it's not always powerful and there's ways you can get around it! I give props for Nampeung and Pupae to find a solution to it, although it might not have worked well lol. I also thought at first Pupae was gonna be conniving. Of course, there always has to be a goody two shoes wife in this kind of mix up lolol, just glad its not Jieb!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Loolol, that's so true! It's been crazy since the first episode. I was thinking the same about PlengKwan and also the weird stuff! I know I bring it up a lot but it has a lot of similarities of Rueng Saneaha, did you ever watch that? Well, that one was always using the spider to paralyze people and it got kind of annoying. This one.. wow I like the stance on it. It's there.. but it's not always powerful and there's ways you can get around it! I give props for Nampeung and Pupae to find a solution to it, although it might not have worked well lol. I also thought at first Pupae was gonna be conniving. Of course, there always has to be a goody two shoes wife in this kind of mix up lolol, just glad its not Jieb!
The one part I didn't get though is when Lift asked "Where is Khun Pin? usually when I see you anywhere, Khun Pin is also there." Pupae looked kind of upset but I don't know if she was upset or if she was just nervous cause of what Khun Pin went to do lol.

Also, I'm surprised that Pin actually loved and care for Waen. I thought she was just using her because she is the loved wife.

Last edited:

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Omg Waen and Bin can end up being lovers hahah if you saw the recent episode you’ll see they are so loyal to one another and would die for each other, and if they could run away together they would. Reminds me of another lakorn where there were hella wives involved and one of the wives that got kicked out like for with her slave?? Jk I don’t know if that happened I just remember some type of love going on hahaha. But yeah I’m surprised about Bin too. It makes me feel kinda bad for her now :(

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Omg Waen and Bin can end up being lovers hahah if you saw the recent episode you’ll see they are so loyal to one another and would die for each other, and if they could run away together they would. Reminds me of another lakorn where there were hella wives involved and one of the wives that got kicked out like for with her slave?? Jk I don’t know if that happened I just remember some type of love going on hahaha. But yeah I’m surprised about Bin too. It makes me feel kinda bad for her now :(
I honestly felt that way to. Notice how when Mos tells them he will have two new wives, Pin cared about the power but not the fact that her husband is going to be splitting his love. Also, she doesn't seem the least bit jealous over him and other women other than if it deals with power lol. So, it doesn't make sense that Pin who craves power so much and wants to win is soooooo concerned over Waen lol.

Ahhh so both boys belong to Waen?? Fraternal twins? Not quite sure yet because we didn't see what happened to Waen afterwards and in the preview when she's talking to a girl, so don't know if the girl is her daughter or kang is her son yet.

Last edited: