[ONE31] Kadee Rak Kham Pop: Fern Nopjira & Tao Sattaphong

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Gosh, Fern needs to leave her nose alone. She's super pretty during her HJS days. But I just got done browsing her IG and her recent pics especially the close up ones her nose looks like it's being pinched together and pulling her mouth upward. Why...that's what I don't understand. Her nose doesn't look right on her anymore. It's small, sharp and pinch looking. Sigh....

sarNie Adult
That's how I feel about one of my bias. She was so pretty before she went crazy with the plastic surgery. But being in the line of work they are in, they're just always gonna feel like they could look better. Unfortunately, looks do matter. You can have all the talent in the world but would need to rely on luck and/or connections to get desirable roles without looks in Asia.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
That's how I feel about one of my bias. She was so pretty before she went crazy with the plastic surgery. But being in the line of work they are in, they're just always gonna feel like they could look better. Unfortunately, looks do matter. You can have all the talent in the world but would need to rely on luck and/or connections to get desirable roles without looks in Asia.
@byebye Next she gonna bleach her skin maybe and ruin her glowing tan ? lol Thais are obsessed with European type of beauty. Look at how Benz Nutthida has ruined her unique beauty ?

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
How did Benz ruin her beauty ?
By bleaching. She had a nice melanine and I loved her tan skin tone in her lakorn with ch3. Now she has changed a bit from what I see in her latest pictures as if she wanted to look like everyone else cause Thai industry got prejudice against non eurocentic type of beauty and dark skin (gotta be a luk kreung wannabe). For example on Maeya Nonthawan case, who signed with luk lreung-obsessed-channel ch3, her acting career was going nowhere since girl is like the Thai version of Teresa Graves. Now she is married and got a kid and posts mostly on instagram or tittok

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Could this be replacing "Kor Kerd Mai Klai Klai Ter"?

Also new title is "Kadee Rak Kham Pop" / คดีรักข้ามภพ.