[ONE31/Disney+ Hotstar] My Lucky Star (The One Enterprise): Film Thanapat / Bifern Anchasa

WeirFany

sarNie Adult
I'm excited for this one because I was a huge fan of the original Taiwanese version with Jimmy Lin and Yoo Han Na. Lol that's why I watched that teaser and my old self was expecting the original OST hahaha until it wasn't and it threw me off. Lol definitely makes me realize all over again about how old I really am when the wardrobe isn't the tacky/ill fitted ones I remembered either haha

Although the original was a bit corny at times because it has been over a decade, it has a good amount of comedy, romance, feel good moments, and etc...I think those of you have not seen it will find it good! I watch the original one, once every year and it still makes me happy.

One of the best things about this drama back then to me was definitely the supporting cast so I hope whichever characters they bring back in this adaption gives me the same good vibes.

Yoo Hanna was Korean, so the cast and her really got close since they were practically her only friends and family for the filming duration. Behind the scenes, he teased her often and she would call him oppa and yell at him in korean. Haha definitely miss them. So to wrap up my long post, since I'm not familiar with this pairing or the actor/actress at all, I'm looking forward to seeing what their chemistry would be like! Hoping English subs would be provided!

RoyceBenitez

sarNie Egg
Hello there, guys. Have there been any updates since then? I’d highly appreciate any news about it. Actually, it’s been a long time since your last replies here, guys. I’d like to ask for your recommendation on what หนังใหม่ 2022 to watch.

sarNie Adult
Depends on what you like. There are many dramas that are pinned, and you can read the comments to get a feel about them.

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like this is finally airing next month, likely replacing "Sassy Matchmaker" and expected to have 12 episodes on TV

inbetweener_guy

sarNie Oldmaid
Latest teaser, with a new Thai title "รักนี้ต้องเจียระไน"