[One HD] Seua (Exact- Scenario)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I happen to like both Nike and Bank in here, hehe so when they're both battling, I don't know who I'd prefer to win. Lol.
Although at the moment, I don't see much love from Bank for Taya.
Doesn't he just like her because his past tiger girlfriend is part of her? I'm a bit confused about that part.
I only see Nike's love for Taya.

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
SPOILED ALERT!!!!!!!  old version ...

Sorry I can't do the spoiled block thing...

In the old version ... she killed those peoples.  The storyline was mainly between N'ek and the villain (he's more of a p'ek than p'ek himself), P'ek role was not significant, he was weak and not there for her when she needed him the most.  I don't understand how she can still love him. :scratchhead2: She should have got with the villain b/c he was at least love and will do anything to get her. :wink:

BE PREPARE ... :cry: ending ... UNLESS of course in this new version they'll change the storyline for the better. :shrug:
maybe there are no reasons for you to love someone, so she still love him even he didn´t do nothing for her  :bhehe:
OMG so sad to hear it, hope that they will change the ending 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I had liked the old version, and I've only seen one episode of this version so far, but I've always been a shipper of Nachan with the p'ek. The attraction between Nachan and the villain is there though, and since it's through their tiger bond, their attraction is more animalistic. In the old version the p'ek was able to withstand the villain's mind control and whatever else, which tied in with him being the one able to break Nachan's curse, but I don't know how it is with the new version since I haven't watched far enough to see the p'ek and villain together yet.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
That's strange then  the info that Ahcha was talking about is useless? He mentioned that the other victims had fang imprint of a male tiger, but the only unexplained fang was from the security guard. So right now Ahcha suspects that Poom Payak killed everyone except the security guard. 

Also, Bank doesn't love Taya or Past girlfriend. He wants to own Natjan not because the spirit of the ex gf is in her, but because the ex gf transferred the powers of the Seua Saming to her, and if he becomes one with Natjan the one who holds the Saming spirit then they will both become invincible and immortal. So he wants Natjan not for love, but for power. 

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
I can't believe this one ended with 12. It just seems so abrupt and totally unexpected. I guess now I can marathon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
what ep is  :w-scene-pop-corn:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
sarN said:
what ep is  :w-scene-pop-corn:

LOL, @sarN, how come I knew you were going to ask that question? hahahaha, you're so funny XD

And ends today? Wow, didn't expect that.
Do you guys know what is airing after? Kay Hart Dao will be airing after ^^

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
huajaikaungtur said:

LOL, @sarN, how come I knew you were going to ask that question? hahahaha, you're so funny XD

yep, I though there will be 15 episodes but what I saw from today episode. It end at episode 14 with GE.

sarN

sarNie Granny
huajaikaungtur said:

....what eps ?

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
*lily* said:
@lenlin: no it end with 14 episode. I just finished it today.
Well 2 of the episodes were specials, so I wouldn't count them as episodes. Neither does OneHD.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ya' girls going tell me what eps is the  :w-scene-pop-corn: , don't  withhold information   :clap:

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, I haven't seen it, but I figured it would be in the last episode judging from the old version.

sarN

sarNie Granny
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Its the last episode lol and sorry you will be disappointed in the willing scene rofl! 

You are right , i'm disappointed. Piss me off so bad, can't those damn tiger/vampire let them finishes the deed in peace w/o all those noise outside  and then attack them HAHAHAHA  I didn't even see the aftermath! And you know what ,  I couldn't help it  but when that girl burst into the room  and saw them both naked I laugh HAHAHA talk about bad timing! I stop from there , don't like sad ending !!!!! TT 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Worst supernatural ever. Nakjan needs all these people she needed to protect her and she got what she hated the most?

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
@lenlin Oh really :D episode 11 and 12 were different from what I saw, there are no talk between the host and Nick and no flashback scenes and I watched them from One youtube channel. That was a reason why I thought that there were 14 episodes. Really weird
so sad with ending but I still like Seua, it would be better if they change ending

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
@Lily: Really? I didn't watch it so I wasn't sure, but I know that on OneHD's channel, they wrote "Special program" on both of the episodes that aired during the week of the new year.

I was hoping they'd change the ending for this version, but alas, it looks like they kept it afterall.