OMG. SPEED RACER *cried* Thai Version

cecilia

Staff member
i cannot believe this. out of all the guys dubbing for the thai version, SUNTI just have to be TAEJO :lmao:
my worst nightmare: i guess that line ''you dislike then you'll get it'' to me :lmao: .. why can't it be tye.

Credit: cobaltblue/khunnaiphan@sexybi
Thai voices for Speed Racer
from left to right
Assadavut : Racer X
Stephan : Taejo
Henry tran (skip him he's host of Kratookfilm)
Nuttapol : Speed
Jern Varanya : Trixie
sr: kratookfilm.com

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
lmao, ceci they are realli torturing you huh? out of all the ppl it has to be stefan! gosh why cant it be tik or aum etc! i feel your pain ceci!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omg ceci.. T_T.. wow i didnt know stefan wasdubbing it .. O_O .. i cant wait to bye the movie when it comes out.. not the thai one but the english one .. xp.. BI... <---- i am only supporting him n only him in there xp lol..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I normally don’t like Thai dubbers especially in Chinese drama, very irritating to the ear, well in my opinion. It’s so deep and I don’t know how to explain it.

cecilia

Staff member
^that must be the bad dubbing company. av something ..

i love TVB dub though, they have good voices :wub:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^that must be the bad dubbing company. av something ..

i love TVB dub though, they have good voices :wub:
I prefer to stick to the original Chinese voices, I could pick up a few phrases but not idoms, I don't understand a bit. For Princess Pearl, I had to have my friend do the translating for me. As for Korean drama, majority, LOL I mean almost all of them have Eng sub so I just watched sub version same goes to Hindi. I think Bollywood [Hindi] is the only difficult language for me to pick up or I just don't watch enough to want to learn.

fun

Expired Sarnie
yeah, that's how i watch my asian entertainment too. i only go for Thai dub if i have no choices :lol:
I know what you mean. I do that sometime too, lol back then I was a super fan of Swordfighting drama but it kind of die down cause all the plots are the same now. LMAO :lol: