omg paul kissed a girl

tinah

sarNie Coma
kissing scene of paul and the nang rai in amaratalay.. :eek: both of their eyes is opened lol

'ซาร่า' ปิดตาซะ! 'พอล' เคลิ้มรสจูบ 'ปังปอนด์'

หงิมๆติ๋มๆเป็นพระเอกมาดนิ่มก็ดีไปอย่าง เพราะ “เสือซุ่ม” พอล-ภัทรพล ศิลปาจารย์ อยู่เฉยๆก็เจอส้มหล่นได้เข้าฉากเลิฟซีนกะสาวๆให้อิจฉาอยู่ตลอด ล่าสุดก็ได้จูจุ๊บกะนังร้าย ปังปอนด์-นงนภัส พาศิรายุธ ในละคร “อมฤตาลัย” ทางช่อง 3 ปากงี้ร้อนฉ่า!เป็นฉากที่ อลิสรา (ปังปอนด์) ชวน ทัดเทพ (พอล) มางานวันเกิด หวังจะขโมยจูบเพื่อให้ช่างภาพปาปาราซซี่แชะภาพฉาว ช่างใจกล้าหน้าชาจริงๆเล้ย

ฉากนี้ถ่ายกันที่โรงแรมดีพียูเพลส ม.ธุรกิจบัณฑิตย์ ผกก. ผิน เกรียงไกรสกุล เข้าไปตกลงขอให้ทั้งคู่จูบจริงเพื่อความสมจริง ซึ่ง พอล กับ ปังปอนด์ ก็เป็นมืออาชีพพอ เมื่อกล้าขอก็กล้าให้ แต่ก่อนถ่ายมีการหาหมากฝรั่งเคี้ยวดับกลิ่นปาก เพราะเพิ่งโซ้ยอาหารเย็นกันมาหยกๆ ช่วงซ้อม พอล กับ ปังปอนด์ ก็ยังดูท่าดี ซ้อมจูบปลอมไม่กล้าจูบจริงกลัวลิปสติกเลอะ จะโดน ซาร่า ดุเอา --อิๆ งานนี้ พอล ถือว่าได้เปรียบทุกประตู เพราะจะต้องเล่นเป็น “เหยื่อ” ที่ถูกตะครุบ ส่วน ปังปอนด์ ก็เริ่มเครียด ที่จะต้องเป็นฝ่ายรุกก่อน แต่ก็รวบรวมความกล้าฮึดจุ๊บ ค่อยๆเข้ามาใกล้ๆแล้วก็โน้มคอมาจูบอย่างดูดดื่ม ปากประกบปากดังจ๊วบ พอล ถึงกับเคลิ้มอ้าปากรับ กำลังจูบกันเมามัน อารมณ์กำลังล่องลอย มารู้สึกตัวก็ตอนถูกช่างภาพรุมแชะ แสงแฟลชมาขัดจังหวะ พอล ก็รีบผละออกจาก ปังปอนด์ ด้วยสายตาละห้อย พอคัต พอล ทำเนียน รีบผงะออกจาก ปังปอนด์ แล้วทั้งคู่ก็ยิ้มหัวเราะกลบเกลื่อนความเขิน...ฉากนี้ ซาร่า ห้ามพลาดชมนะจ๊ะ คืนนี้.

tang071

sarNie Elites
lol sarN, it seems like paul is getting some action. aum p. and now this girl....we'll just have to see about yard.

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
she look like shes getting in there he just looks like hes standing there waiting for a bus lol

Kina

Dubsteppin'
hmm...thai lakorns are steppin up nowadays. if yall havent noticed, thai people "dont kiss"...they sniff. now they're pretty modern, or at the very least, the lakorns. i aint got no problem, but the mothers and grannies do hahaha

madeph

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah..gotta agree..looks a little awkward. Im glad some actors/actresses are willing to move away from the "fake-camera angle" kiss.

For some reason, i dont think it's a big deal for the p'eks...but n'eks seems to be the ones who are shy, but girls like Ann T., Nat M., Bee N., and Janie T. are giving the viewers something to go "wow" about. I'm still waiting for Noon to hit the kisser.lol.

.diane.

Media Fanatic
ass u can tell he wasn't feeling that kIss......
umm he's suppose to look uncomfortable and surprised since it's nang rai no?

madeph said:
Yeah..gotta agree..looks a little awkward. Im glad some actors/actresses are willing to move away from the "fake-camera angle" kiss.

For some reason, i dont think it's a big deal for the p'eks...but n'eks seems to be the ones who are shy, but girls like Ann T., Nat M., Bee N., and Janie T. are giving the viewers something to go "wow" about. I'm still waiting for Noon to hit the kisser.lol.
[post="152054"][/post]​
lol about p'noon ^^ in sai luerd heng ruk paul and aum kissy too with lips

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omgosh, the girl is really into it...but paul just stands there...that's funny!!! he looks better kissing aum...although it's just a little peck on the lips...

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
Thai lakorns are doing a good job stepping up now a days.
Everytime my sister and I watched she complains about the forehead kiss.
She says its lame. And would start to laugh everytime she sees it.

ChaosAngelz

sarNie Juvenile
madeph said:

[post="152054"][/post]​
i dont think noons kiss will be any time soon because on mo chit she was getting frantic about sharing a kaen (blowing instrument) and telling ling to not use her instrument cause his spit will get on it lol