Olympics 2006 in Torino

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
I was just wondering-- who's even watching the Olympics so far? :rolleyes: I'm watching so little of it this year for some reasons-- but i'm obsessed with Figure Skating and Speedskating-- and damn! about Snowboarding-- I wanna go Snowboarding! haha =P :lmao:

hamerica

sarNie Hatchling
For some reason, I lost interest in the Olympic this year. For the summer Olympic it was the Women Soccer (US and the young Brazil) that made me clue to the tv. Now that Kwan is out of the competition, there is nothing exciting that make me wanted to watch. Also to all the other tv shows, American Idols, Dance with Stars, Related, etc...

noungning

Heartless
i can't go to bed without watch it... lol i'm addicted to figure skating... the men figure skating were awesome, then the ice dancing was okay... but the other one was the infamous lindsey showing her ass off and lost the gold!!?!?!?!? omg freakin god... ok u just got me started lol

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
So FINALLY! Womens Figure skating has started yesterday! i was SO glad to see Sasha Cohen skate SO DAMN good! haha =P I was glad, and as for Emily Hughes as well. But yea, Sasha Cohen skated "PERFECT"

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
Secrets said:
And speaking of winter olympics, don't you think Apollo Ono is cute :D I think he's a hottie :wub:
[post="82750"][/post]​

:rolleyes: for shizznats, he is =)

--I'm so DEPRESSED! Sasha Cohen got SILVER =( But i'm glad she skated though =)

noungning

Heartless
what she got silver? huh it started?!?!?! she got first place 2 nights ago and now it's the long program and it's not even half way yet.

misszaky

sarNie Hatchling
yea i was disappointed to that sasha cohen got silver. she should of got gold if only she didnt fall down two times. i love the music that she skated to. it was perfect. she skates with elegance unlike other skaters.. they were just tryin to hurry up. skatin all fast.

pii-nky

sarNie Juvenile
gosh darn it.. the olympics are ending SO SOON!! :wavecry: now what am i gonna watch now... like nothing =P

Oil

sarNie Egg
i like the couples figure skating or something rather, canadas couple team was my fav, and i can't believe when the 2 were trying to do some sort of trick i don't know and then she fell hard onto the ice on her hips, it was so sad that they had to forfeit...so then i continued watching and during the freestyle, the russians caught my eye