Oliver Pupart

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Whatever happened to him? I thought he was a cute Thai actor. He was so handsome, and still is I think, but he never played as pra'ek, as far as I can remember. Anyway, I was just wondering what he's doing now and if he will take any other role in lakorns? I used to have a big crush on him and still do kinda hehe.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i love oliver!..hes so freakin hot. he normally play the villian roles

well, he is starring in ken/vickys lakorn "sueb rub rahut lub" thats all i know of.

jaimie

sarNie Hatchling
He used to b prek long time ago but i think fits the villian role, to bad tata didn't stay with him cuz they make such a cute couple.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant believe him and tata went out!..i saw them together at the 2003 top award and was shock. didnt know about it thats why

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Wow, I didn't know that they had dated. That's pretty cool.

Anyway, I would love to see him back on screen once again. He's a hunk!

ChuanpitrK

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, "Arn" Oliver Pupart and Tata Young used to date several years ago (before Paradorn).

I've an old picture of him for you to see. It's taken from Image, March 1999 issue... :drool:

NiteStarrz

sarNie Egg
the only time that i remember where he was the p'ake was in an exact lakorn co* tukta intira it was cute sam was in it too :) juz in case NE of u wanna go check it out :)

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yes, I love Oliver Pupart too...I always thought he was good looking! Although, I mostly saw him in villian roles....but he's still good looking....

Kiki00

sarNie Egg
he is handsome...really tall as well.. no more pictures? he should come back and play in more lakorn..that other guy, Michael Pupart is his brother?

Kina

Dubsteppin'
Yeap, Michael Pupart is his brother. They're both cute but Oliver is better looking, imo.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I don't think I've ever seen his brother Michael Pupart.. Can anyone post a picture of Michael?

Mae

sarNie Adult
Omg....I've seen Michael so many times in lakorns...but didn't know he and Oliver were brothers.... It makes sense now... They both look very English/American.... Wow, I'm shocked.....just so shocked that I never pieced it together before..... But Oliver is still a lot hotter...

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, i never knew michael and oilver are brothers!..although i always wonder but didnt think they really were. well, the good looks sure run in the family. i like both of them.

if u guys wanna see oilver dont forgot to watch sueb lub rahut ruk with ken/vicky cuz hes in there