old willy mcintosh lakorn title

der052

sarNie Juvenile
For those who watched a lot of thai lakorns, do you remember the title of the lakorn that willy mcintosh did with a nang'ek who (in real life, is older than him) where the scene started out in canada? Willy was in love with this one bar girl, she was pregnant, but lost the baby because she didn't know whose child it was? Willy's father fell in love with nang'ek's mother, who used to be a prostitute, they decided to get married. Willy's father told willy that his girlfriend was unfaithful to him, and showed him pictures of her cheating on him. Willy then hated all woman, and hated his new stepmother. The parents married and moved to thailand. Willy met the nang'ek and so starts the lust and when they showed up in thailand, realized that it was his stepsister. ETc....Later, his father fell down the stairs and became handicapped, Willy thought he found the perfect woman in his best friend's sister...

Any help would be appreciated. It's an old lakorn. It was really hot and some nice love scenes.

macli

sarNie Hatchling
Love that lakorn, the name is something like Mun-kon-la-fuk-fa(credit to Willy's Homepage, found under google). the nangek is Mam Jintara, I love her in that lakorn. I wanted to see that lkaorn again, hopefully someone can upload it on youtube cause I only saw the Hmong dubbed version and it's very short, most of the hot scenes are taken out hahahhahah

vania215

sarNie Egg
For those who watched a lot of thai lakorns, do you remember the title of the lakorn that willy mcintosh did with a nang'ek who (in real life, is older than him) where the scene started out in canada? Willy was in love with this one bar girl, she was pregnant, but lost the baby because she didn't know whose child it was? Willy's father fell in love with nang'ek's mother, who used to be a prostitute, they decided to get married. Willy's father told willy that his girlfriend was unfaithful to him, and showed him pictures of her cheating on him. Willy then hated all woman, and hated his new stepmother. The parents married and moved to thailand. Willy met the nang'ek and so starts the lust and when they showed up in thailand, realized that it was his stepsister. ETc....Later, his father fell down the stairs and became handicapped, Willy thought he found the perfect woman in his best friend's sister...

Any help would be appreciated. It's an old lakorn. It was really hot and some nice love scenes.

I don't know the thai title but if i'm guessing right it's called "Sneaha Ch'long Dang" in khmer... you can watch it on youtube under the user katwayha

cecilia

Staff member
i always want to watch this lakorn too
the synposis given at willy's page is so good and interesting
and plus i always have a thing for this kind of lakorn :p

if anyone find it. let me know too .. thanks ahead of time.

jewels

sarNie Egg
i always want to watch this lakorn too
the synposis given at willy's page is so good and interesting
and plus i always have a thing for this kind of lakorn :p

if anyone find it. let me know too .. thanks ahead of time.

Dude,

I don't know if the owner of the channel would want me to broadcast this, but it's on youtube!! There's also a bunch of other old lakorns on there including Kehart See Dang with Sam Yuranan.

www.youtube.com/tuktukland

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow thanks you guys I've never seen this one! Looks interesting...I gotta go check it out! LOL i know have something to watch when I get home tonight! :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
one of my fav lokorns, funny and great theme song, wonder why they never remade it
I just finished it right now! I thought it was cute and sad and addicting! I totally agree with you, it would be interesting to see it remade! Man I can see it now all in my head LOL!