old thai lakorn

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
do any of you guys remember the old thai lakorn that they dubbed in hmong. it's about her dreaming about her past with her lover and when she's dreaming, she doesn't want anyone to wake her up. it's basically about her dreaming about her past.

anyone know the title of this lakorn and if there is an original one with english subtitles.

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love the lakorn Buang Baja Torn with Chakrit and Marsha! It's still my all-time favorite lakorn. Both version, Hmong and Thai are very good. The Hmong has great dubbed voices that match Chakrit and Marsha. Vang's Thao's Video Production translated it.

Mae

sarNie Adult
Yui and Chakrit were the most loving siblings ever! I can only see them as siblings... I don't think I could ever watch a lakorn where they played n'ek and p'ek together...

candi

sarNie Juvenile
Never order from ethaicd.com unless if you only want to order a movie, or check the quality before you order. I ordered a thai lakorn for $65 and when I got it, it was all burned DVDs in a cheap DVD binder, witih hand written titles on the DVDs. I called them and told them that I'm unsatisfited with the DVDs and wanted a refund. I never heard back from them. I called, emailed...nothing! I decided to just keep it. That was my last time ordering from them.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks 4 the notice i've never order there before...thanks 4 tellin or by know i'll get a bunch of pile burn cd's...

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
Never order from ethaicd.com unless if you only want to order a movie, or check the quality before you order. I ordered a thai lakorn for $65 and when I got it, it was all burned DVDs in a cheap DVD binder, witih hand written titles on the DVDs. I called them and told them that I'm unsatisfited with the DVDs and wanted a refund. I never heard back from them. I called, emailed...nothing! I decided to just keep it. That was my last time ordering from them.
thanks for the info.

sweet_yang

sarNie Adult
you got the "burned DVDs" because you didn't look at the site and information carefully. the really old lakorns (like "mamia") are burned DVDs (and are not compatible with some of the dvd players in the U.S.) but the new lakorns, movies, cd's, etc. are all originals and work fine in all DVD players. i have bought things from ethaicd.com for more than two years now and i have no problem with them.

i guess it depends on what you are getting. if you want to get thai albums, i suggest that you order it from ethaicd.com. that's what i always do. on the other hand, because i like watching thai lakorns on a regular basis and can't wait until the store has it in stock, i usually order my lakorns from ebay.com. thai lakorns from ebay.com are not the originals, but the quality is almost about the same. plus, it's cheap and some people ships free in the U.S..

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree w/ sweet_yang you just have to be careful about which ones u are buying..i got Oum Ruk off ethaicd it came in 2 nicely wrapped box sets with the orignals..just make sure u're buying the box sets...and i've neva had any problems w/ my vcds, dvds or cds...love ethaicd esp. cuz they dun charge for shipping only express..and they're alwaise having sales...

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
back on topic... Buang Bajatorn **scream** the best lakorn of all time...Mae and I should know..LOL..girl if you dun understand thai or if it's too much of a hassel u should just get the Hmong version...the Hmong dubbing is THE BEST!!...this is one of the few reallie well dubbed lakorns...love Kong Meng Thao's voice..aww..i'm still gonna get myself a copy....