Old Indian movie in Hmong

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know this one Indian movie "Yaara Dildara." It's not a popular movie, but it was dubbed into Hmong by ST Universal years ago, I think the Hmong title was called "Hlub koj Ib Leeg". The p'ek's name in the movie is Radish and n'ek is Lachani or something like that. The movie goes...

P'ek is rich, N'ek is poor and her dad's an alcoholic. P'ek went somewhere, saw n'ek let some birds fly away, fell in love with her. They get together. He took her to meet his mom, she's a bitch, had her friends made fun of her. She went home crying and break it off with p'ek. P'ek found out the truth and went to asked n'ek for forgiveness. She was going to marry this one other guy who has been iin love with her for a long time. She's like the older guy is poor like her and matched her more. So p'ek and his dad moved out of his ma's house to go live life as lower class people. His mom wants them back adn so she hired some bad guys to go destroy p'ek and his dd's work place. The bad guys had a problem with p'ek a while back adn so they tried to kill p'ek. The mom finally realized that money meant nothing without the people she loved there and asked n'ek for forgiveness and they all were happy.

I think I watched it like almost ten years ago, it was my aunt's movie but she moved away for years now. I like the movie very much, but noone seems to have it here. I was wondering if anyone has it. I would really love to have a copy, I'm welling to pay. Otherwise, anyone knows if I can still get the old ST Universal movies, they have a whole bunch of good ones that I want to get. If anyone knows anyway I can get these movies, please tell me, I'd appreaciate it greatly.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i know which one you're talking about but then sorry i can't help you on this one. this movie is so good! my mother have a copy of the hmong version but then i'm not sure if she still has it since my baby brother have been messing with her recorded movies. even if i have it, it's probably a not the best quality.

anyways, where do you live??? i think that you can actually rent it at hmong renting centers. there should be a copy for rent in FRESNO but i don't know if you're from there.

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i remember that movie...yea where do u live? like the state...because if u live in MN u can rent it at Flashlight video, and many more which i forogt...

yajvaj

sarNie Adult
i just remember u can order it online at this one indian website which i forgot wat it was but as soon as i find out i'll tell you...

Kelly

Yea...man i love tat movie too and true no one seems to have it i saw it like so so long ago too man! i would love to see it again!

Kelly

I wish I could help but the movie is so old....I dun even know where to get it at!!! ur last hope is the big july fourth tournament some booths carry very old movies ehhe! tats where i got my real old movies frm!

queeny_bee

sarNie Juvenile
haha! i still have this movie at home, unfortunately, my lilo brother still watchs this all the time, so i can't be selling it. sorry! but um.. i think if you're lucky, they might sell it at the new years, cause now a days, they're making copies of those old flicks and sellling them again.

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
The Indian title is "yaara dildara," the actor haven't made many well known movies and the actress only has the one movie, I think. Man, queeny_bee, I was at the Cali new year and couldn't find it. Myabe if I cna't find it by july fourth this summer, can you make me a copy and I'll buy it off you?

kazee

This was a very good but sad movie.. it was probably one of the favorite old time movies.. my sister likes it a lot and i do to.. but yea..

SunStar

sarNie Elites
ooohhhh.... i remember that movie... i really hated his mother... she was a major b*8@h!!!!

i like the songs in it and somehow... i keep thinking that the girl is Sridevi... or something like that...

moonfaerrie

sarNie Hatchling
No, the girl is not Sridevi. Gosh, I can't wait till July 4th. I've got to go find some old ST Universal movies. They got dubbed good old movies. Hopefully, people are still selling them.