numfon kullanat and stephen

vanny

sarNie Egg
is numfon kullanat ans stephen still seeing each other cause i havent seen her for awhile now....thanks

kying89

sarNie Hatchling
are they really dating and seeing each other???
i thou i heard somewhere that kullanat and bee sawich are going out..isn't that right?
get me updates..
thanks in advance!!~

L

lalalek

Are you for real? i can't stand Numfon K., she gets on my last nerves and plus isn't she older then Stefan?

Mae

sarNie Adult
I love Numfon....she's sooo BEAUTIFUL!!!!....and I love almost all of her lakorns...but I especially love Numfon with Bee Sawis...I'd rather have Numfon and Sawis together...they're such a great match for one another...but if Numfon is happy with Stephan than I'm happy too....I miss Numfon, haven't seen new lakorns of hers in a while.....I wanna see her and Sawis do another lakorn together.....ahhh......she's such a great actress....too underrated...

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Yeah they were or are dating. There's a translated article from a mag or newspaper at the Interlove forum.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
What!?! Numfon and stephan dating? wow.. i didn't know that.. numfon is pretty but she's too skinny..so tall and skinny that her neck looks so long..but she pretty.. i don't really like watching her lakorns.. well...only 1 that i saw and liked... the one she played with pat.. very funny.. :lmao:

feys

sarNie Hatchling
yeah that's what i heard too that she is dating stephen but not sure if they are still together...those two are pretty quite about their love lives. :D

nancyvang

sarNie Adult
I think it's just rumors. Stephen and Numfon have said before that they were just friends, nothing other than that.

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i have no problem with namfon...but i DO have to complain that she is too too skinny. she's almost average in height as other actresses but she is soooooooooooooo skinnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........but...overall she's a tremendous actress! thumbs up*

kry*star

sarNie Adult
who is stephen??? please please please someone post a pix of him if possible! this is so new to me! i really want to see him 'cause numfon is one of my FAVORITE actress!!! she's so pretty and if it's true- he better be cute!

jeanie

sarNie Adult
Hey krystar if you look in the Long Ngao Jun thread there's plenty of pics of Stephen in there. He's starring with Kob.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
oh yeah he's cute! i'm not too hard on actors/actresses look at all! there is certainly cuteness in him! if i like him or not really will depend on how i think his performances is on the first project i see them in! lolZ! haha!

THANKS JEANIE!

candys

sarNie Egg
lek_24/7 said:
Are you for real? i can't stand Numfon K., she gets on my last nerves and plus isn't she older then Stefan?
[post="66263"][/post]​
i cant stand her too...hehe nowaday thai celebrities are just following the american people.

[[LiDooL_aNjOoL]]

sarNie Elites
yeah... the latest i've heard.. is that Numfon and Stefan are dating..
anywayys.. best of luck to them.. =]

* i also miss Numfon and Sawich togetherrr!!!!!!!
they make a really good cute couple.. i like the chemistry they have together..

scarlett

sarNie Egg
She still is relatively skinny, but at least she is in a healthy state. I do hope ch3 will promote her more. I would love to see her with bee again.

kpt

sarNie Egg
namfon k is very beautiful and yeah she is this skinny girl. but she is very pretty though. miss her too. well if namfon and stephen are dating, wish them goodluck.