Numfon Kullanant

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
Okay, okay, Numfon Kullanant. ^_^

I believe she said that she was taking a break from acting. Its been a while now, does anyone know what she is up to? When she may return?

OMG, I just miss seeing her on screen. -_-

This is like the ONLY picture I can find of her now. :spin:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My bad not Mae Ying, but in Look Mai Plien See with Rome, Benz, Margie, and Top I was looking at Mae Ying summary when I wrote down Mae Ying lol but it's Look Mai Plien See her latest lakorn and it's airing soo too if you wanna read the summary Summary

kulyia

RUK
iliked her. She was real skiny and flt chested back then. lol.

onahc

sarNie Elites
i think she got demoted after the drug issues. she's lucky to still have a career in the business.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Gosh, where have you guys been? If I'm not mistaken it was probably about 10 years ago when she got busted for drugs. However she denied using or selling drugs and said she was at the wrong place at the wrong time. She was young and at the height of her popularity. After the story broke, she totally fell from her pedestal. She stopped getting offers and went broke. She returned to the industry not too long ago but I don't know the details. She is doing well for herself now in spite of her ordeal.

kat:)

sarNie Egg
I really liked Numfun. I think she's one of the most pretty actress. She became very famous after that lakorn with Johnny in Europe and then the drug issue came up and she disappeared from the industry. From what I remember my sister reading the news, someone placed the drug in her drink and framed her. She was crying and very devastated in the pictures I saw of her speaking to the press or something. I really think she's very pretty and there may have been some kind of jealousy going on or someone wanted her career not to go up. :eek:

After she came back, I no longer saw the innocence and fresh look she had when she first appeared. It seems as if her life had died and she no longer is truly alive. It's like Britney Spear's looks nowadays. I only hope her well. I really think if that issue didn't come up, she would have been very popular. I hope she becomes a nang'ek again. :rolleyes:

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I really liked Numfun. I think she's one of the most pretty actress. She became very famous after that lakorn with Johnny in Europe and then the drug issue came up and she disappeared from the industry. From what I remember my sister reading the news, someone placed the drug in her drink and framed her. She was crying and very devastated in the pictures I saw of her speaking to the press or something. I really think she's very pretty and there may have been some kind of jealousy going on or someone wanted her career not to go up. :eek:

After she came back, I no longer saw the innocence and fresh look she had when she first appeared. It seems as if her life had died and she no longer is truly alive. It's like Britney Spear's looks nowadays. I only hope her well. I really think if that issue didn't come up, she would have been very popular. I hope she becomes a nang'ek again. :rolleyes:

Wow. I never even knew that and i've been such a fan.

She's still very beautiful to me. I love her!

onahc

sarNie Elites
I don't think she'll ever be n'ek again because time is not on her side. This is the Kwan, Pancake, Pinky and etc generation. Heck, Numfon is even before Aum and Noon I think. Her time is basically up!

dee_vang

sarNie Juvenile
I don't think she'll ever be n'ek again because time is not on her side. This is the Kwan, Pancake, Pinky and etc generation. Heck, Numfon is even before Aum and Noon I think. Her time is basically up!

She's still looking young and beautiful. I believe she can still be n'ek

kulyia

RUK
yea, i wouldnt mind watching her as nang 'ek. i would actually look forward to it. she should pair with Bee. what happened to him?? if ithink that's his name.