Num Sornram Theppitak

ruk_sornram4ever

sarNie Juvenile
I have a mag of P'Num and Aump and he is super hot looking in it!!!!!!!!!! I would post it up but I don't have a scanner and I don't know how to. He looks hot in almost all his pix.

yangcuiv

sarNie Egg
In the first picture (volume) the girl stands beside num ,does anyone know who is she ?I 'm fail to recognized her.it's Tong? :unsure:

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
:eek: wow i totally love those pics of Num and Benz!!!! they are so freakin hot and so sexy together :drool: :wub: goodness
they make me hot and bother hehehehehe..... :blush: the black and white photos of Num is uhhhh so steamy, make me want to throw myself at him!!!

vix3n

sarNie Egg
Hey Lovelana,
I was wondering, do you by any chance have the photoshoot of num and nui? I had it--but I lost my disc that I had it on.

CAgirl

sarNie Egg
nice pics! does anyone know if he is still coming to LA for the Songkran Festival in Thai Town? I heard that the guests for this year are Jonas and Kristie and Num Gunchai and Num Sornram!!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
are these new photos? hehe,neways, LOVE NUM always!!! he's always so hot, even as he grows older! i'll never get over him, loool! P'Num is my no. 1!!! :lol:

damn! look at how sexy he is! *drool*

IF ANYONE HAS MORE PIX PLEASE UPLOAD! IT'S SO HARD FOR ME TO FIND GOOD PIX OF NUM! =[