Num Sornram & Noon Woranuch (Mae Ying)

Mann

Noon looks weird with short hair but its for the lakorn because in the old version nang aek cut her hair and run away, she looks better when its midway, not all the way short.
Num looks so funny and corny hahha.. look like he's trying too hard.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
hahaha omg.. they look great together.. n wow i finally a dif hair style for noon.. looks nice.. num is still so kute.. he reminds me of elvis here hehe...

honda

sarNie Hatchling
I am glad to see it's not the newer generation actor and actress that is playing this lakorn. I personally like the older generation. In my opinion I don't think there are many actors and actresses that can really act. I'm happy to see that they are starting to cast the older generation actor and actresses again.

Rossy

sarNie Egg
I am glad to see it's not the newer generation actor and actress that is playing this lakorn. I personally like the older generation. In my opinion I don't think there are many actors and actresses that can really act. I'm happy to see that they are starting to cast the older generation actor and actresses again.
honda, i'm 100% agree with you :p

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
wow! he's H O T! teehehehe awww can't wait till he comes back!

SARY

sarNie Egg
WOW, Num looks better in these shots, but so much slimmer still. Noon should've cut her hair. I know long hair is everything to her, but has she considered locks of love? As an actress, I would think it comes with the territory, as Bee N did it right? It'll grow back and worth it for the cause, I would do it...well as soon as the colour in it disappears. :D :p :huh: P.S. aNY synopsis on this remake?

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
Why noon has short hair is because she will perform as a fake boy in this lakorn...I mean she will pretend to be a man and Num will fall in love with her。。。

mokka

sarNie Adult
both of them look nice together...but num gotta lose the sunglasses... other then that they are cute...

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
it mice to do a remake on this one

but num & noon

ch.3 should of pick the new actors or actresses to play
No I don't agree with you. I think the producers and what not chose wisely. Num looks so good in these pics. He's gained back some of his weight. And noon is just a natural beauty.

I dont agree to this...new actors and actresses from ch.3?? ahhh they cant really act...and it would spoil the whole thing...

so I agree with this casting...Num and Noon are great actors and i'm sure they would do great job for this remaking of Mae Ying. Just wait and see ;)
Yes I agree with you!!!

lvjiao4ever

sarNie Hatchling
I think they are perfect match...
And this lakorn is produced by ch7,not ch3!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Wow, I never imaged Num and Noon together ever... But they are two of my favorites in the industry... yay, i hope it's a great lakorn...plus they're cute together...

Mann

I totally agree on that!

WOW, Num looks better in these shots, but so much slimmer still. Noon should've cut her hair. I know long hair is everything to her, but has she considered locks of love? As an actress, I would think it comes with the territory, as Bee N did it right? It'll grow back and worth it for the cause, I would do it...well as soon as the colour in it disappears. :D :p :huh: P.S. aNY synopsis on this remake?
Noon loves her hair, she can't cut it cause she says she's loyal to be a pantene sponsor and if she cut it then she won't have hair for pantene lol. I think theres a lil sypnosis in the lakorn thread itself ^_^

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
It's so weird but most of the time(especially the recent ones) when Noon has a professional photoshoot out, I didn't think she look her best. There's just something weird about her face that doesn't make her look her best but when she gets her picture taken by a regular camera, she looks so much prettier. I agree that she is a natural beauty. When it comes to some of the other actresses, it's totally the opposite.

RukNum

sarNie Egg
gosh num reminds me of "leonardo decaparo"? lol spell check hahaha... sornram is getting old but he still looks good hahaha... I love his suits and noon looks beautiful.
Lol...u're right he does resemble Leonardo Dicaprio (in the movie Aviator). love them both.

Num looks HOT in these pictures...ahh what can I say...Num is the best pra-ek :)

margaretthao4

sarNie Adult
:loool: the first set of pics remind me of my mom and dad hahahahahaha
i hope the lakorn turns out better than the pictures. :loool: