num sornram in sd

lom

sarNie Egg
Well I was at the concert and it was sad. Num pulled up this big girl to go on stage and he clown her saying she is fat. That was wrong of him to do that. Well there were a lot of people who weren't happy with that. I guess he wants to joke but don't know how. Well I don't care. I was there to enjoy and have fun. My ass was too drunk to care.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
that is a trip but for some reason i aint surprised at all.....

Wow...I am really suprised..he doesn't look like he will come off that way, I know that he is really down to earth. My father's good friend is his dean in College..and he knows him personally. According to him, he is just a regular down to earth guy.
Hopefully it was all a misunderstanding.

pze

sarNie Adult
theres no doubt that he is a really down to earth guy.....since i know for a fact that he is.....its just he doesnt really know how to joke....especially since hes in the states people here takes his joke differently.....but over all he is a nice guy

lom

sarNie Egg
Well I don't think it was a joke at all. He kept on mentioning it again. He didn't even say oh I am just joking or anything at all. Well if I was that girl I would be humiliated. That's public humiliation. You don't do that. Come on now Common Sense! *DUR* He is a star he should be professional about it. Those people are his fan. They were out there to support him. It doesn't matter what shape and size they are. If he didn't have nothing nice to say he should of just kept quiet and sings. He didn't even sing that much song anyway. All the song he sang was other people's song. Well my friend was mad and didn't even want to continue cheering for him anymore when he said stuff bout Fat people. Well I just told her to ignore it and just enjoy the night since we are out there to have fun. Oh well.. just thought I need to put in my 2 cent.

pze

sarNie Adult
ahhh i c well if he said it more then once then i guess i have nothing to say about it....but from the previous times ive seen him he doesnt know how to joke so i taught he prolly said it once only but if its more then once then i would take it offensive if i was her.....cause it is public humiliation.....

pze

sarNie Adult
sunny iono how well im gonna do holding u down....ill c if ur nuno will help me.....

sunny_gyrl

dee oNe aNd oNlee sUnNy!!!
oh u knoe THATS REAL! it mite take susan and mai too...cuss hecks now dun't hate cuss im phatabalous!

pze

sarNie Adult
sunny i love ur phatabulous.......but ill make sure i have mai n susan behind as well....or is it gonna end up with all 5 of us going after....lolz....dunno

smileD

sarNie Hatchling
this is interesting. Sornram made a bad mistake.

SunnyS

sarNie Elites
Yeah before he took her on stage he was saying...I'm single but I'm no fresh anymore but is looking for a girl so he takes her up on the stage and said I want a girl but not one this size can I please have someone skinner...Man lucky it wasin't me he pull up on that stage cause if it was, I would have stolen the mic from him and said it's not the size that count but how you work it with what you got and push his ass from the stage.

sunny_gyrl

Yeah before he took her on stage he was saying...I'm single but I'm no fresh anymore but is looking for a girl so he takes her up on the stage and said I want a girl but not one this size can I please have someone skinner...Man lucky it wasin't me he pull up on that stage cause if it was, I would have stolen the mic from him and said it's not the size that count but how you work it with what you got and push his ass from the stage.

A MAN SISTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

numluver

sarNie Egg
I don't think he ment to hurt anyone. He was just messing around and he did that in LA too if I am not mistaken. I have that clip and the gurl didnt care haha she was HAPPY. When the gurl got off he said thank you and kissed her lolss. If the gurl didnt care then why should we rite? If she was crying and complaining then that would be another story. She stayed and had a fun time lols. Took pics with him afterwards. . You can say I am backing up P'Num but I don't want ppl misunderstanding him.

sunny_gyrl

NO HARD FEELIN!!!i knoe some of ya are prolly thinking why am i blowing this outta of proportion but i like to voice my opinion!

but if she didn't care of course we shouldn't too but im just saying it anit rite to be joking about people weight like that even tho u meant it to be a joke! CUSS i swear we BIG GIRLS are offend it when it comes to weight! but LETS JUST SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT aite.