num needs to stop being p'ek

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
i will love to see him play as rai too and with dan as the praek, that will be awesome. yeah he's old but he looks good for his age, and he does look better than some guys younger than him. i only like him in certain lakorns, but somehow i didn't like the ones he played with kob, they're cute together but i didn't feel like watching it for the storyline. he's okay for praek.

sine18

sarNie Egg
i think he needs a comeback lakorn with a good storyline that's all...and a good n'ek...

him and kob were paired and were cute together, but the storyline just didn't click.
If they are gonna get paired again, the storyline should be a drama..boran.. or action.
If he is gonna pair with other n'eks then I don't think he should pair with new ones...I think he should go with joy sirilak, ann, or aom, cause their acting are good. they can balance out.

But Num is a really good actor..in my opinion he shouldn't stop acting. If he is not sick..he looks really good though.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Num is still good. I like most of his lakorns... Only the ones with Ch3 though. Ones with Ch7 are boring. He needs to do some fitness and look a bit more jolly though. How old is P'Num anyway?
Hey KristyS i will answer this question for you. P/Num is around 34 or 35 at the moment. There are a fre more P'ek that is around there too.

samphom

sarNie Egg
I love num!! soo what if he looks old or even drugged out.. its all about the talent which I see in him
I enjoyed all of his lakorns and I appreciate all those good roles that he played he was actually my first praek that i loved
he is a very good role model
we actually need more of somebody like him!!

sirena

sarNie Adult
b4 i use to think he waz kinda cute like his facial features and stuff

but now haha he does look kinda draggy like u say haha

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
i think that num can still be pre'ek for a while, but i think even with a comeback lakorn, he will not be very popular, because he reached his peak(highest point) 10 years ago, and it's quite hard for him to get back to the point again...

but i think maybe he should act with semi-new nang'eks.LOL. not old, not new ones. cos the old ones will make the lakorn boring, with both old pra/nang'ek. but if they're new, the lakorn might come out bad....i dunnooooo....let fate decide.LOL

but i still like him no matter what! he's cute when he plays mean roles!

lilmissvixen86

sarNie Egg
I actually prefer Num now more than before. I think with age he has become much more attractive.. I think he has aged very well. ^^ Besides.. he is the only pra-ek for me! It's hard to watch lakorns where he isn't the pra-ek.. it's just not right! :p

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Atleast he doesn't protray a role like Chatchai did in Pleuksa Sawan..that is sooo gross and grrrrrrrrrr....anyways, age does not matter..hey Hollywood has a very old actors and actresses tooo...like Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Harrison Ford, ect...So why can't Num still have the heroin part...He is one actor that I never get bored looking at when I'm watching his movies...

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I love num!! soo what if he looks old or even drugged out.. its all about the talent which I see in him
I enjoyed all of his lakorns and I appreciate all those good roles that he played he was actually my first praek that i loved
he is a very good role model
Soo what if he looks old or even drugged out....hahahaha...
that comment had me dying. I swear, dude is on crack or something.
He looks so tired like he hasn't slept for days.

I don't find him appealing. I don't really like his acting.
I rarely watch his lakorns.
he should just start playing father roles now.

solin

sarNie Adult
I think he just need a break to recover because he looks very tired.
But he is still so far better than lot of new young p'ek !