num needs to stop being p'ek

max

sarNie Elites
LOL, Num will always be one of my very favorite Thai actors... but I do agree that he is looking older now days...

lady_sati

sarNie Adult
he IS a good actor.
but i do see why you would say that he looks 'drugged out'.
which is funny!! made me laugh.

but. yah. that's kool too.
he is getting older, but i think
many fans out there still wants to see him.

he's okay. i guess.

gloria83

sarNie Adult
num is such a good actor and great personality...i know he is getting older but his acting appeals to so many peeps...love him

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i think num is an amazing actor

he's been around for a long time, as long as kob i think

and in my opinion he's earned his heart as the praek in his fans' heart

he does look tired recently but still he's looks better than a couple other
praeks out there, Paul for one (no offense to Paul's fan but I have never
understood how he managed to be praek)

SethT

anie's bb [c] D=
P'Num has always been one of my favourite...although I agree he's kinda getting old and most of his n'ek are way younger than him. But i will always love him, :p

Vanida

Save World Save Life
his getting old but he dont look that old just he has so many stress before and have alot of work to do and he very popular dont have time to rest much but num is always peak no matter what his the best old peak right now no one can replace him ^_^

Rakniran

he is getting old.tired of seeing him as p'ek now..
I think is time for him to step aside and let ROme and those new actor take over.

He is a great actor,but his time is up.He should try playing new part.Maybe as a bad guy now? LOl

onahc

sarNie Elites
i understand that he has aged but there's more than that to his appearance. he just looks sickly, drugged out and unhealthy. other p'eks have aged like bee sawis but he looks good for his age. even chatchai looks better than num and he is in his 40s!