Num in Las Vegas April 23

DreamBright

sarNie Egg
I can't get over it. I didn't get to meet Num at the L.A. Festival so my best friends and I are planning to head out to Vegas to see Num. Wondering if anyone else is going... maybe we can meet up?

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
I can't get over it. I didn't get to meet Num at the L.A. Festival so my best friends and I are planning to head out to Vegas to see Num. Wondering if anyone else is going... maybe we can meet up?
I will defintely be there..with my other g/f for moral support, they know that i have the biggest crush on his since i was 14 yrs old, my old ass is 28.hahahah. call me..we should meet up. hahaha.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Yeah is anyone interested in meeting up, it'll be much more fun with all of the fans together. We can work off of each others energy and show Sornram a warm welcome to America. My BoyFriend is so sweet, he knows I love P'Num and he's willing to drive me and my bestfriend there. And he's going to be our camera person isn't that too funny.

khunyingmayuree

sarNie Egg
Yeah is anyone interested in meeting up, it'll be much more fun with all of the fans together. We can work off of each others energy and show Sornram a warm welcome to America. My BoyFriend is so sweet, he knows I love P'Num and he's willing to drive me and my bestfriend there. And he's going to be our camera person isn't that too funny.
Ladies, let's meet up. I completely understand, I'd rather be hanging out with a hardcore fan to feed off each other than my g/f who is just going to go..hahaha. messg me your number, i will be flying in from SF bayarea on Tuesday. Yes, we have your b/f as the camera man..my b/f is a hter he will not take pics caused he is jealous. hahahah.

p3pci

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies, let's meet up. I completely understand, I'd rather be hanging out with a hardcore fan to feed off each other than my g/f who is just going to go..hahaha. messg me your number, i will be flying in from SF bayarea on Tuesday. Yes, we have your b/f as the camera man..my b/f is a hter he will not take pics caused he is jealous. hahahah.
Wow your flying down from SF, I have relatives that are from bay area. You're going to be there first than us. That's okay though because Vegas is fun, there are lots of things to do. I mostly like buffets, RIO is the best. My bf is supportive and he was laughing <_< at me beacuse I went to the festival in LA and didn't get to hug or take pics with him like all hardcore fans should do lol.