Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^preview looks really GOOD and intese. havent seen a good action drama in so long so hopefully this will be good as the teaser. cant wait

thanks for sharing

joey

sarNie Adult
thanks a bunch CherryApple and p.Jib for sharing the clip and pictures. Cherry and Chakrit both look so cool and handsome/beautiful. :wub: :wub: i really loved how Cherry looked on the Lips magazine - loved the dress, hair, and makeup. like tinah said, the clip does look great and
intense. :eek: i missed seeing Cherry in a action lakorn for a long time now. i am too hoping the lakorn will be as great as the teaser and hope we will get to see it soon since they almost finish it. cannot wait - GO CHARRY/CTEAM!!!! :D

lqferrari

sarNie Egg
thanks a bunch CherryApple and p.Jib for sharing the clip and pictures. Cherry and Chakrit both look so cool and handsome/beautiful. :wub: :wub: i really loved how Cherry looked on the Lips magazine - loved the dress, hair, and makeup. like tinah said, the clip does look great and
intense. :eek: i missed seeing Cherry in a action lakorn for a long time now. i am too hoping the lakorn will be as great as the teaser and hope we will get to see it soon since they almost finish it. cannot wait - GO CHARRY/CTEAM!!!! :D
Can you tell me the website of the C-team :blink:

lqferrari

sarNie Egg
Hope we can see the drama soon.
I'm setting up a little club about Cherry in thaidrama bar.If you guys have time,please have a look and leave some message or post pictures. :lol:
Here is the link http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=670302235

joey

sarNie Adult
Thank you all the way. :rolleyes:
It's said Nuer Mek will be on air.Is that right?
you're welcome. i'm glad i could help in some way.
yes. p.jib had mention that it will be on air next month - YAHOO!!!! :D

Hope we can see the drama soon.
I'm setting up a little club about Cherry in thaidrama bar.If you guys have time,please have a look and leave some message or post pictures. :lol:
Here is the link http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=670302235
oh awesome! i will definitely check it out. it's nice to meet another Cherry's fan since i'm one of her biggest fan also. :)