Nuer Mek (Metha Mahaniyom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm downloading ep.5 right now. Can't wait until I get to catch up with you gals. ^_^ Still waiting for Ep.2 translation to continue... I don't want to jump ahead with ep.3 yet.

I think the father is Mekin now, because no glasses and he doesn't take Payu sides anymore.

So did Payu knew now that Fah is Napa's daughter?

Look at the way she stairs at him, such a mean stairs LOLz :lol:

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
I'm downloading ep.5 right now. Can't wait until I get to catch up with you gals. ^_^ Still waiting for Ep.2 translation to continue... I don't want to jump ahead with ep.3 yet.

I think the father is Mekin now, because no glasses and he doesn't take Payu sides anymore.

So did Payu knew now that Fah is Napa's daughter?

Look at the way she stairs at him, such a mean stairs LOLz :lol:
i'm downloading too, 5555
Mekin and Meka is what kind of relationship? where is meka now?
payu always didnt know fah is napa's daughter? so strange.
maya, come on! reveal more details!!!

icool48

sarNie Adult
hello. you guys

pics from khemupsorn.com

chakrit cherry p.nok sinjai p.nok chatchai ah.too and koy @ ratree samosorn

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm downloading too, 5555
Mekin and Meka is what kind of relationship? where is meka now?
payu always didnt know fah is napa's daughter? so strange.
maya, come on! reveal more details!!!
Hello girls... Yigu and Jubjib

I don't know much either, I only done watching episode 1 :lol: I just guessing by Jubjib's pictures that he just found out on Ep.4, because I watch a little when I do cutting for YT that he doesn't know who she was. ^_^

I believe from the summary, Mekin is Meka's twin brother.

I would give you more spoiled if I knews, but I'm still stuck on ep.2. So if you want certain part, ask me, maybe I can check especially for you first. :D

Oh the cast went to Ratree? I hope someone will upload that soon. I want to see it. Thank you again Jubjib for all the pictures.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw he looks cute w/ glasses on. thanks for all da pix.

yigu, sig is ur signature lol dat pic of chakrit and cherry u have in ur signature

yigu loves krit

sarNie Hatchling
Hello girls... Yigu and Jubjib

I don't know much either, I only done watching episode 1 :lol: I just guessing by Jubjib's pictures that he just found out on Ep.4, because I watch a little when I do cutting for YT that he doesn't know who she was. ^_^

I believe from the summary, Mekin is Meka's twin brother.

I would give you more spoiled if I knews, but I'm still stuck on ep.2. So if you want certain part, ask me, maybe I can check especially for you first. :D

Oh the cast went to Ratree? I hope someone will upload that soon. I want to see it. Thank you again Jubjib for all the pictures.
thank you maya, you are always so nice :D

^^everyone looks good there. this lakorn must be popular at the moment
agree with you! they are all happy! i love cherry's skirt! krit's trousers is always the same styel!

aw he looks cute w/ glasses on. thanks for all da pix.

yigu, sig is ur signature lol dat pic of chakrit and cherry u have in ur signature
haha, i c! i'm a fool! -_-
the pic is by S2C, and its original is krit and ann, i remember! but i love CHARRY together! ^_^

icool48

sarNie Adult
555  yigu

u r so fast.

thank you ja

agree with you  ,  krit 's so cute   :D

I made that pic for s2c   

so glad that you love it naja  yigu and diamend.