Ntxhuav Yaj (tub yaj youngest brother)

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
tub yaj youngest brother starred in this movie. its a lame movie so if u guys want to see him, dont go out and buy this movie. just rent it or borrowed it only. this movie was a waste of money. it has no point. i try to post up the cover but i dont know how too so if u guys want to see the cover just give me ur email and ill email it to u but if someone else find the cover and post it up thats fine too.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
omg ....it was like the boringest movie ever on earth my little sister who bought it didn't like it either...it was a waste of money for the whole time watching it....i did not understand anything...it was a movie full of weird stuff....

miss_aom_phiyada

sarNie Adult
omg ....it was like the boringest movie ever on earth my little sister who bought it didn't like it either...it was a waste of money for the whole time watching it....i did not understand anything...it was a movie full of weird stuff....
ture, girl. this is the most boring hmong movie on earth.

mRs.BiE

sarNie Juvenile
how long ago was this movie? is this the really cute one, the little one? if yes, then I'm excited to watch

tavang

sarNie Juvenile
how long ago was this movie? is this the really cute one, the little one? if yes, then I'm excited to watch

don't knoe when it came out but saw it at sac new year. yeah its his youngest brother. the movie's lame so dont need to buy it. just borrow it or rent it.;p

neena

sarNie Adult
i must say, very nice profile face but he doesn't seem to have much potential...like tou...i don't like tou either but i think he will do better as an actor...but then again...learning takes time so we will see.

danger

sarNie Hatchling
What's up with the mermaid, can't they find a better one? :huh: I saw the movie at July 4th tournament, but didn't buy it cause I know it's going to be bad. Why? Because the movie has unattracted actors and actresses along with a bad production.

onceagain

sarNie Hatchling
It looks like from the back cover this movie is by Vang's International Video production? If so I don't think I'm going to buy it. Not to be mean but Vang's International Video Production does not do good movies. Even if they had good actors/actress. Their storyline is boring and directing is sucky too.

Plus I think a long time age there was a movie out like this too.

angelness

sarNie Egg
here you go
thanks for the pics, azngirl90

I'm sorry but this is hilarious... I can't believe they made another mermaid movie... the last one i saw was so bad, so so bad... gosh these Hmong directors really need to get their stuff together....

mly

sarNie Hatchling
Just by looking at the cover and the title, I know that it is going to be a stupid boring movie. My goodness, how lame can they go.